Shadow of the Colossus

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Still one of the best games I've played.

So yeah. For those who played this game, let's reflect on it! What did you like about it? What didn't you like? Who's your favorite colossus? Are you still looking forward to The Last Guardian? And other stuff related to this game and Team ICO.

For those who haven't played it. Give it a shot. Even if you don't end up liking it, I feel it's a game everyone should at least experience once.

Soon as get home from work, I'ma do some Time Attack for old time's sake.

EDIT: Thread's revived. Feelings for this game haven't changed.

Last edited:

sea panther

stupid as
kiwifarms.net
SotC will always be one of my favorite games and I have a lot of feelings about it. I definitely agree that it's a game everyone should play at least once. It's beautiful.

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
I never liked this game. But then I'm not a fan of boss fights anyway and that's really all it is. The clumsy controls and terrible framerate (on the PS2 version anyway) didn't help.

CitizenJane

Very naughty girl
kiwifarms.net
Fans of the game may find this analysis interesting, I tried posting it in its own thread but a power-tripping mod couldn't handle it for whatever reason.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fans of the game may find this analysis interesting, I tried posting it in its own thread but a power-tripping mod couldn't handle it for whatever reason.

Interesting.

Wonder what The Last Guardian represents in this context?

Buttersworthy

kiwifarms.net

This is actually really good. Thanks for sharing.

W00K #17

Welcome to the party bitch
kiwifarms.net
I finally got around to beating the PS4 remaster and I had a wonderful time with it. It's absolutely gorgeous, although the modern upgrade loses some of the art style of the original, but it's still very pretty to look at. They seem to have upgraded the controls and handling a bit, it's not as fluid as other modern action games but didn't seem nearly as clunky as I remembered the original being.

If you have any interest in playing the remake I'd say go for it, I think I got it for like $10 in the PS store.