Artcow Shädbase / Shädman / Shaddai 'Shadman' Prejean -

n33gr

Non-offending Lolcow Attracted Person
kiwifarms.net
Whenever he tries to do something high-effort (like a solo scene/portrait) it looks like complete ass (weird faces, horrible plastic colouring, alien proportions). He's found a way to churn out content, but his actual skill level is too poor to be a successful freelancer outside of the fetish market. He'd definitely get some work, but then that goes on his resume and will look no better than the million other non-edgy no-names. He doesn't appear to have much of a work ethic given the quality of his art plateaued years ago.
"fetish market"

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Real degenerates go with Zone-tan. Shad seems like an edgy faggot for the sake of being an edgy faggot. Much to his detriment lmao. He seems like a sane enough individual if you catch the episodes of Sleepycast he appears on (he's still an edgy faggot though).

My take is that he just goes full fucking try hard on pissing as many people off as he can to get those tasty yucks (or satisfy whatever fetish that is). But drawing loli of famous youtubers kids is some high grade autism, at least that gives me a reason to laugh at him. And that's what really matters.
That's kind of been his selling point for years as whenever his name is mentioned it's usually followed with edgelord the guy who does things for a reaction. Nowadays I feel we live in an era where everyone can be offended over any small detail so his shtick wore down very quickly as all you need to do to offend people is just exist. But that's also the funny thing is because his internet persona is this tryhard edgy teen trying to stick it to the man you can't feel sorry for him as you assume this is the attention he wants even if it's negative. You can see this in his fandom who seem to hate literally everything despite constantly coming back each thing he does.

Brother Nero

Obsolete Mule
kiwifarms.net
You can see this in his fandom who seem to hate literally everything despite constantly coming back each thing he does.
His fanbase is an iffy group of people honestly. Like, you can break it down into three groups. Group one: people who are tolerant of what he does and are understanding of why he might change up his style.
Group two: people who hate that he is too focused on something or isn't drawing the flavor of the month.
Group three: people who dislike that he isn't maximizing his full potential with a shift to a less detailed artstyle.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
His fanbase is an iffy group of people honestly. Like, you can break it down into three groups. Group one: people who are tolerant of what he does and are understanding of why he might change up his style.
Group two: people who hate that he is too focused on something or isn't drawing the flavor of the month.
Group three: people who dislike that he isn't maximizing his full potential with a shift to a less detailed artstyle.
I'd say that's majority of his issue as he adopted the idea of being shocking and trying to shake up his own image by poking fun at the social climate which create complacency. People now eye him when it comes to the new hot meme of the month/week so I'm sure he gets plenty of requests to do so and you also have the idiots who want him to actually finish series but don't know he does things based on how he feels on top of a pretty miserable work ethic. I'm sure the minimalized art style was in an effort to pump out the memes quicker but again just because the process is efficient doesn't mean the worker is and even with the simpler to do art style he still takes a while to hop on the trend.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net

He's getting a bit too late when trying to ride off the attention of controversy.
Man has he gotten lazy, no cleanup of rough work, no linework, minimal coloring. Theres nothing worse than a smut peddler who can't even be bothered to put effort in.

I went to check out who follows him lately. Hmm

hrt.jpg

gentle.jpg

ones.jpg

edge.jpg

mex.jpg

Last edited:

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Man has he gotten lazy, no cleanup of rough work, no linework, minimal coloring. Theres nothing worse than a smut peddler who can't even be bothered to put effort in.

View attachment 816806

View attachment 816811

View attachment 816812

View attachment 816813

View attachment 816816
I mean you don't have to tell me his work load is try....I got the feeling literally nothing important is going on that he can try to climb onto.....I expect an Etika post or something from him just about anything to get people to look in his direction because even as the smut/meme peddler at this point people I'm sure are sick of it.

Brother Nero

Obsolete Mule
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 816806

View attachment 816811

View attachment 816812

View attachment 816813

View attachment 816816
He usually does the bare minimum when it comes to sketches like this or his caricatures of lolcows/people he doesn't like.

I mean you don't have to tell me his work load is try....I got the feeling literally nothing important is going on that he can try to climb onto.....I expect an Etika post or something from him just about anything to get people to look in his direction because even as the smut/meme peddler at this point people I'm sure are sick of it.
I don't see him doing anything Etika related, good or bad. Namely, because it'll be in poor taste for him to do. Plus this isn't the Shad that decided to fuck with people like Keemstar and Dieselbrain because Trump won in 2016 or the Shad whose first thought wasn't "A friend of my friends died, let me pay respects" but "I'll draw him being sodomized by Death because I'm the physical manifestation of a newfag on /b/."

ISOPODEYES

Assigned Eldritch Abomination at Birth
kiwifarms.net
I have no clue who that is so I'm assuming that this Jaystation person is a YouTube nobody (no disrespect to Just Jargon) who may be a potential lolcow or has lolcow tendencies
Allow me to summarize him, he's basically a dude who makes money off of '3 AM challenges' that also sometimes focus on actual dead people including Etika.

n33gr

Non-offending Lolcow Attracted Person
kiwifarms.net
He usually does the bare minimum when it comes to sketches like this or his caricatures of lolcows/people he doesn't like.

I don't see him doing anything Etika related, good or bad. Namely, because it'll be in poor taste for him to do. Plus this isn't the Shad that decided to fuck with people like Keemstar and Dieselbrain because Trump won in 2016 or the Shad whose first thought wasn't "A friend of my friends died, let me pay respects" but "I'll draw him being sodomized by Death because I'm the physical manifestation of a newfag on /b/."
This situation is reminding me of that time where he drew the creator of Eddsworld getting raped by the Grim Reaper, the day right after he died. Not sure if he has deleted that in his gallery yet

Brother Nero

Obsolete Mule
kiwifarms.net
This situation is reminding me of that time where he drew the creator of Eddsworld getting raped by the Grim Reaper, the day right after he died. Not sure if he has deleted that in his gallery yet
That was what I was making a reference to with the last part of my statement. I recall him apologizing about it sometime ago, so it's likely he got rid of it after making the apology as I don't see it on his Newgrounds or his website and I don't think he uploaded it to his pixiv account.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino