Artcow Shädbase / Shädman / Shaddai 'Shadman' Prejean - Pedo Edgelord, Charged with Assault with a Deadly Weapon

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Brother Nero

Obsolete Mule
kiwifarms.net
Was there any particular reason why Shad's merch store got taken down? Was it because of all the controversial shit about him or was it the fact that he hadn't updated it in over a year?

Last edited:

WebLurker

kiwifarms.net
Was there any particular reason why Shad's merch store got taken down? Was it because of all the controversial shit about him or was it the fact that he hadn't updated it in over a year?
Could be a little from column A and a little from column B? Personally, I'd love it if it were due to the former, but my faith in humanity is too low to believe that completely.

Edit: I just did a quick check and apparently it may have been a temporary issue since his shit is still up on Redbubble. *sigh*

Never have faith in humanity.

Last edited:

Brother Nero

Obsolete Mule
kiwifarms.net
I swear he looks like someone who would've been at the Jan 6th Riots.
What does that have to do with anything?
Could be a little from column A and a little from column B? Personally, I'd love it if it were due to the former, but my faith in humanity is too low to believe that completely.

Edit: I just did a quick check and apparently it may have been a temporary issue since his shit is still up on Redbubble. *sigh*

Never have faith in humanity.
I'm talking about SharkRobot where he officially sold shirts and posters not a site full of people trying to make a quick buck making bootlegged merch using artwork stolen from him.

WebLurker

kiwifarms.net
What does that have to do with anything?

I'm talking about SharkRobot where he officially sold shirts and posters not a site full of people trying to make a quick buck making bootlegged merch using artwork stolen from him.
Took me 10 secs to check: his shit is still not there ^-^
1640883573813.png

I wasn't aware Redbubble pirated their designs. Are you sure Shadman doesn't get a cut?

WebLurker

kiwifarms.net
Doubtful, it's mostly stolen art. He could DMCA it and get it taken down however.
I love the idea of all his coomer fanboys wasting all their money on his designs and Shad not getting a lonely cent from it. Every time I see one of them proudly tweeting at him their "new purchase" I can smile knowing they unwittingly just ripped him off.
1640885515037.png

Edit: retarded thought, probably, but I wonder to what extent someone could use this to their advantage?

Say, in Minecraft, if someone was to make an account on a site like Redbubble or Etsy flogging off all of Shadman's designs to his dipshit fans and then sending the money to a certain Farm for New Zealand birds/fruit. Given that Shadman seem oblivious to the Redbubble store, how much do you think could be raked in before it got DMCA-ed? (keep in mind I am very sleepy right now and this already seems like a retarded idea even to me)

Last edited:

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love the idea of all his coomer fanboys wasting all their money on his designs and Shad not getting a lonely cent from it. Every time I see one of them proudly tweeting at him their "new purchase" I can smile knowing they unwittingly just ripped him off.

Edit: retarded thought, probably, but I wonder to what extent someone could use this to their advantage?

Say, in Minecraft, if someone was to make an account on a site like Redbubble or Etsy flogging off all of Shadman's designs to his dipshit fans and then sending the money to a certain Farm for New Zealand birds/fruit. Given that Shadman seem oblivious to the Redbubble store, how much do you think could be raked in before it got DMCA-ed? (keep in mind I am very sleepy right now and this already seems like a retarded idea even to me)
One, this is gayops in a way. Two, this is still indirectly advertising for shad. Three, the farms doesn't profit off of pedophilia.

Brother Nero

Obsolete Mule
kiwifarms.net
One, this is gayops in a way. Two, this is still indirectly advertising for shad. Three, the farms doesn't profit off of pedophilia.
Not to mention, a large chunk of his stuff would get pulled due to copyright infringement or offending the sensibilities of a 15 year old that's a member of the K-pop cult.

Fruity

fruit meaning faggot
kiwifarms.net

None? His fanbase is made up of cumbrains and edgy people. The coomers want to jerk off. Chances are they visit his site, paheal, or his twitter to see if there's new content. When they're done, they close the tab and go about the rest of their day. If he has any diehard fans left who actually want to spend money to support him directly, chances are they would check his site/twitter before spending their allowance on anything.

What you're left with is a minority of people who aren't really "Shad" fans but think having his art on a shirt or poster would be cool. In this case, I think they would still check official avenues first. Only after that could I see them resorting to looking on redbubble/zazzle/cafepress/etc. And unless you were able to sell them super super cheaply, they'd probably go "nah, not worth it."

You would have better luck printing a bunch of his shit yourself and selling it at a flea market or boot sale. I think Shad's style would fit nicely between the gun-toting looney tunes and grim reaper guitarists tshirts.

WebLurker

kiwifarms.net
In my defense: I had just finished reading the entire Jack Murphy thread and it was 3ish in the morning so I was half awake :lol:

I knew it was a dumb rhetorical right after I wrote it because - as well as everyone else's points - it would only lead to more issues for Null down the line if Shadman found out and turned around and sued the Farms for copyright infringement. And the last thing Josh needs is another fucking lawsuit.

None? His fanbase is made up of cumbrains and edgy people. The coomers want to jerk off. Chances are they visit his site, paheal, or his twitter to see if there's new content. When they're done, they close the tab and go about the rest of their day. If he has any diehard fans left who actually want to spend money to support him directly, chances are they would check his site/twitter before spending their allowance on anything.

What you're left with is a minority of people who aren't really "Shad" fans but think having his art on a shirt or poster would be cool. In this case, I think they would still check official avenues first. Only after that could I see them resorting to looking on redbubble/zazzle/cafepress/etc. And unless you were able to sell them super super cheaply, they'd probably go "nah, not worth it."

You would have better luck printing a bunch of his shit yourself and selling it at a flea market or boot sale. I think Shad's style would fit nicely between the gun-toting looney tunes and grim reaper guitarists tshirts.

That makes me wonder, if he doesn't have a store on his website and Sharkrobot isn't stocking his stuff anymore: where are his fans buying his stuff from? I've never seen Shad tweet any other stores.

Fruity

fruit meaning faggot
kiwifarms.net
That makes me wonder, if he doesn't have a store on his website and Sharkrobot isn't stocking his stuff anymore: where are his fans buying his stuff from? I've never seen Shad tweet any other stores.
If you're referring to the Raul guy you posted , you could tweet him and ask. I think the very boring answer is that he probably got it from Redbubble, Cafepress, or whatever the cheapest and quickest Mexican equivalent is. The cynical answer is that it could be an old poster that he took a pic of and tweeted it at Shad for attention.

I mentioned that people probably don't want to go through the effort of buying an overpriced t-shirt with some Shad art on it, but you can still try to go and rip off Shadfans. Just look at these guys.

1640946268874.png

If I was more autistic, I would pick up one of the EZ stickers. It's funny how big a dent that shitty doodle of Oney's has put in Shad's rep when you think about it. We know he dislikes the joke from his replies during schizoposting season. If you recognize the doodle, you either think "haha, oneyplays" or "haha, shad is awkward with women IRL and his online persona is complete garbage."

He dislikes/hates Oney, who's still riding high on the success of low effort youtube let's plays, while any of his own work that he puts actual effort into is and will forever be overshadowed by a bunch of drooling 14 year olds begging "pls draw a futa orgy between starfire, belle dephine and your mom lol nigger faggot pls ur so cool shad."

"Take it EZ Babe" is basically "being Shadman is suffering" and if people are profiting off the suffering of a pedophile, I say go for it. Bonus points if you tweet him (and he actually sees it) since he can't DMCA or take it down.

WebLurker

kiwifarms.net
If you're referring to the Raul guy you posted , you could tweet him and ask. I think the very boring answer is that he probably got it from Redbubble, Cafepress, or whatever the cheapest and quickest Mexican equivalent is. The cynical answer is that it could be an old poster that he took a pic of and tweeted it at Shad for attention.

I mentioned that people probably don't want to go through the effort of buying an overpriced t-shirt with some Shad art on it, but you can still try to go and rip off Shadfans. Just look at these guys.

View attachment 2844481

If I was more autistic, I would pick up one of the EZ stickers. It's funny how big a dent that shitty doodle of Oney's has put in Shad's rep when you think about it. We know he dislikes the joke from his replies during schizoposting season. If you recognize the doodle, you either think "haha, oneyplays" or "haha, shad is awkward with women IRL and his online persona is complete garbage."

He dislikes/hates Oney, who's still riding high on the success of low effort youtube let's plays, while any of his own work that he puts actual effort into is and will forever be overshadowed by a bunch of drooling 14 year olds begging "pls draw a futa orgy between starfire, belle dephine and your mom lol nigger faggot pls ur so cool shad."

"Take it EZ Babe" is basically "being Shadman is suffering" and if people are profiting off the suffering of a pedophile, I say go for it. Bonus points if you tweet him (and he actually sees it) since he can't DMCA or take it down.
My eye was immediately drawn to that 'take it ez' sticker as soon as the image rolled into view! I literally loled since it's the first thing on the list of things to sell! And there's not one version of it but three; and one you can wear as a t-shirt. That's just great! I kinda now want that sticker :lol:

It makes me vindictively happy that Shad's fans are probably unwittingly lining the pockets of those who hate their hero and are actively ripping him off. I think that's enough for me tbh. That alone makes me smile.

I had a fleeting fantasy of opening a store like that one and discounting everything by 80% to make sure all the coomerfans could afford to buy something, just to see the tweets roll though Shadman's twitter of them gushing over their new "acquisitions". While Shad sits there looking from his twitter feed to his bank account and wondering why the monetary amount isn't going up. But I wouldn't get to see the little bastard's face while it happened, so it's not worth pursuing that pipe-dream.

But damn if it isn't funny to think that every time a fanboy tweets Shad a pirated version of his own work he's quietly seething inside. Especially given the fact that he gets quite titchy about people copying his style
1640951633073.png

Edit: Hell, you know what? If Shad does end up in jail I might just buy one of those stickers to commemorate the occasion. A little memento to look upon and smile. Take it ez, indeed 😊

Last edited:

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
kiwifarms.net
I feel shadpedo will end up doing NFTs, after all the crypto space has tons of pedos in it so there's plenty of demand.

Me? I'm wondering what would happen if he ended in prison with chris
View attachment 2853498
I feel like Shad NFT holders wouldn't be able to flex them among anyone besides other very questionable people, unlike Florks, which are just more mildly questionable people. I wonder if how high they could be priced? The supply would probably be pretty low.

cybertoaster

Chairman of the mammary regulation committee
kiwifarms.net
I feel like Shad NFT holders wouldn't be able to flex them among anyone besides other very questionable people, unlike Florks, which are just more mildly questionable people. I wonder if how high they could be priced? The supply would probably be pretty low.
If cuties, desmond and the tons of academic articles defending the rights of pedos over those of kids (to not be raped) shows anything is that people would be more receptive of shad NFTs featuring 10yo girls in slingkinis than racist cartoon NFTs.

Normies are already more horrified of peebleyeet than they were of shad.

Edit: did you forget when smashmouth almost licensed one of shad lolis?

Brother Nero

Obsolete Mule
kiwifarms.net
I feel shadpedo will end up doing NFTs, after all the crypto space has tons of pedos in it so there's plenty of demand.

Me? I'm wondering what would happen if he ended in prison with chris
View attachment 2853498
>Shadman
>doing NFTs

You do realize that we're talking about the guy who openly shit on Bowsette and the Samsung girl and called them lame and boring trends? What makes you think Shad is type of person who would fall into a trend as worthless as cryptocurrency?