Artcow Shädbase / Shädman / Shaddai 'Shadman' Prejean - Pedo Edgelord, Charged with Assault with a Deadly Weapon

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Lady Reines

Queen of TL;DR
kiwifarms.net
1641343935486.png

1641343981551.png

1641344012639.png

The video he is replying to:

If only this would happen IRL...

1641344156239.png

Shad is still hanging around and bumming about time to time, I see

Attachments

• 1641344057042.png
    1641344057042.png
    401.4 KB · Views: 100

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Shadman
>doing NFTs

You do realize that we're talking about the guy who openly shit on Bowsette and the Samsung girl and called them lame and boring trends? What makes you think Shad is type of person who would fall into a trend as worthless as cryptocurrency?
however stupid _buying_ NFTs is, stonetoss literally made over a million dollars in less than an hour after opening sales
_selling_ NFTs to buyers seems reasonable

WebLurker

kiwifarms.net
1641363936372.png

Sure Shad. Cope harder.

Is everyone talking about Shad doing NFTs forgetting that Shad's art skills have gone to shit? Look at the stuff he posts of his "new art style" and it's clear that he's burnt out his talent doing drugs. Shitman couldn't do NFTs even if he wanted to. He's a dried up husk of his former self.

thinking about mr hands

joker mush
kiwifarms.net
True.

But also keep in mind that Shad's coomer fanbase is going to want something that's at least to the standard that they're used to masturbating to.
If the coomer fanbase doesn’t buy em, the cryptobros sure as hell will.
Their standard of quality is bottom of the barrel so anything Shad makes would probably seem like a masterpiece to them.

BreadLoafGuy69

kiwifarms.net
I was a shit ton of questions. Ignore if you don't care. It's about Oneyplays.

Is he friends with any Oneyplays members? If not, when did it stop? Was he involved? Do any of the people defend him or his actions? I know Spazkid did a long time ago. I'm more asking, do they defend lolicon?

lumrejington

kiwifarms.net
I was a shit ton of questions. Ignore if you don't care. It's about Oneyplays.

Is he friends with any Oneyplays members? If not, when did it stop? Was he involved? Do any of the people defend him or his actions? I know Spazkid did a long time ago. I'm more asking, do they defend lolicon?
Shad has talked shit about Cory and Chris on Twitter at least somewhat recently. Neither have expressed still being friends with him in any way. Pretty sure Jeff has never liked Shad. Can't really speak about most other OneyPlays members aside from Mick letting Shad stay with him recently. Never heard of anyone on OneyPlays defending Loli, either.

BreadLoafGuy69

kiwifarms.net
>Shadman
>doing NFTs

You do realize that we're talking about the guy who openly shit on Bowsette and the Samsung girl and called them lame and boring trends? What makes you think Shad is type of person who would fall into a trend as worthless as cryptocurrency?
Being broke as shit will make you do things you don't believe in.