Artcow Shädbase / Shädman / Shaddai 'Shadman' Prejean - Pedo Edgelord, Charged with Assault with a Deadly Weapon

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Pronouns: Xe/Xer
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, if you have a good eye you will notice shad's pictures are just a little bit off, proportion wise. Everything seems odd and crooked and a uncanny. It's like he knows how to do proportions, but doesn't have the eye for detail to perfect his drawings.

BradCarter

You were being unfair to me judge
kiwifarms.net
Shadman is based, he mastered the art of just going along with whatever accusations he gets and trolling people
db0.jpg

ReggieRiceFields

kiwifarms.net
Is everyone talking about Shad doing NFTs forgetting that Shad's art skills have gone to shit? Look at the stuff he posts of his "new art style" and it's clear that he's burnt out his talent doing drugs. Shitman couldn't do NFTs even if he wanted to. He's a dried up husk of his former self.
At worst, couldn't he just do like a collage of his previous work? As blatant of a cash grab as it'd be, he'd be stupid not to try.

Then again he fried his brain with drugs so who the fuck knows what, if anything, is going on in that head of his.

Karate Femboy

kiwifarms.net
At worst, couldn't he just do like a collage of his previous work? As blatant of a cash grab as it'd be, he'd be stupid not to try.

Then again he fried his brain with drugs so who the fuck knows what, if anything, is going on in that head of his.
Kinda hopping for the collage actually, it'd be a pretty neat chronological display of his deterioration over the years. Like, you could watch the art quality's shift.

WebLurker

kiwifarms.net
I was watching some Oneyplays I'd missed and I noticed an interesting exchange during the Exo One play-through. The hypothetical starts at 15:00 but the interesting bit was at 16:00 when the trio are discussing what would happen if you were trapped in a state of perpetual mental-stimulation from being an endlessly-rolling ball.

16:15 Lyle: You're just constantly in motion.
Zach: You'd never stop to have a conversation. Never watch a movie.
Chris: You'd become an Adderall addict.
Brief pause from the other two as Chris' comment sinks in - Lyle immediately pushes on and you hear Zach chuckle under Lyle's voice because he got where Chris was going with that comment.

I could be reading too much into it, but I think Chris was throwing a little bit of shade on Shad there.

Speaking of Lyle, he and Shad were really close all the way back in their early Newgrounds days. Do we know of anything that's happened between them since then? Because I was watching some of Lyle's earlier stuff and the let's-plays he did with Shadman - 'God of War: Ebony Edition' is the one I tried searching for - have been removed from his channel and they don't even come up in Wayback Machine. There's still evidence of those videos existing in the 'Ex-steam' videos but the full streams are gone.

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
I was watching some Oneyplays I'd missed and I noticed an interesting exchange during the Exo One play-through. The hypothetical starts at 15:00 but the interesting bit was at 16:00 when the trio are discussing what would happen if you were trapped in a state of perpetual mental-stimulation from being an endlessly-rolling ball.

16:15 Lyle: You're just constantly in motion.
Zach: You'd never stop to have a conversation. Never watch a movie.
Chris: You'd become an Adderall addict.
Brief pause from the other two as Chris' comment sinks in - Lyle immediately pushes on and you hear Zach chuckle under Lyle's voice because he got where Chris was going with that comment.

I could be reading too much into it, but I think Chris was throwing a little bit of shade on Shad there.

Speaking of Lyle, he and Shad were really close all the way back in their early Newgrounds days. Do we know of anything that's happened between them since then? Because I was watching some of Lyle's earlier stuff and the let's-plays he did with Shadman - 'God of War: Ebony Edition' is the one I tried searching for - have been removed from his channel and they don't even come up in Wayback Machine. There's still evidence of those videos existing in the 'Ex-steam' videos but the full streams are gone.
Pretty much Lyle left like everyone else around the time shad started acting like a dick to everybody.

This is further backed up by even when the videos were removed also as you can see on social blade, he lost nearly a million views all in one day due to him deleting those videos around jun 15-jun 22 of 2020.

This was when the group was starting to have issues even seen publicly start to surface with shadman.

Most likely lyle also had a falling out behind the scenes because a lot of the stuff we see on twitter like with StamperTV, we only see them having issues on twitter months after having issues with him begin to happen behind the scenes before it boils over into twitter.

1642639871853.png

WebLurker

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much Lyle left like everyone else around the time shad started acting like a dick to everybody.

This is further backed up by even when the videos were removed also as you can see on social blade, he lost nearly a million views all in one day due to him deleting those videos around jun 15-jun 22 of 2020.

This was when the group was starting to have issues even seen publicly start to surface with shadman.

Most likely lyle also had a falling out behind the scenes because a lot of the stuff we see on twitter like with StamperTV, we only see them having issues on twitter months after having issues with him begin to happen behind the scenes before it boils over into twitter.

View attachment 2902212
Spent some time going back through their twitter feeds around that date but there was nothing there. I did find one thing that put my mind a little at ease: a while back there was a rumor circulating that Shadman might actually have a kid, fortunately that doesn't seem to be the case.
1642692325301.png

DenseDeerFather

PREDICTABU Forest Animal
kiwifarms.net
Good lord, imagine the existential nightmare of being Shadman's kid. A Shadling if you will.

I would be questioning what woman would have enough lack of self-respect to let Shad flop around on top of her and get knocked up but then I remembered his intense fanbase of thirsty edgy girls.

Even if it's just a rumor, it would unfortunately not surprise me if it turned out to be true.

K!w!Fartz

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what he actually did to get in so much trouble? i keep hearing assault with deadly weapon being thrown around but i don't have any idea who he was assaulting or where or why or if anything even happened at all. not really a huge fan of shad either way but i'm interested to see where this goes...

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

jannies needed, call (901)-922-9912 to apply
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what he actually did to get in so much trouble? i keep hearing assault with deadly weapon being thrown around but i don't have any idea who he was assaulting or where or why or if anything even happened at all. not really a huge fan of shad either way but i'm interested to see where this goes...
this confused me for a while too but actually saw that battery is actually causing harm to someone
1642818442127.png

1642818476726.png

he could've done as little as just threatened them with a weapon

WebLurker

kiwifarms.net
this confused me for a while too but actually saw that battery is actually causing harm to someone
View attachment 2908713
View attachment 2908719
he could've done as little as just threatened them with a weapon
If you read back a bit you would've seen the tweet where Shad pretty much admits to assaulting someone with a rusty railway spike. When I first saw that tweet I thought he was talking out of his arse (as per usual) but then he got arrested and I realised that the crazy fucker had actually done it.

It didn't look sharp enough to really penetrate the flesh too deeply, but with enough crazy-junkie-force behind it, it would've at least broken the skin and done a fair bit of direct-point bludgeoning damage to the person on the receiving end. Plus the rust and dirt would've caused infection and required a tetanus shot for the person who got stabbed.

WebLurker

kiwifarms.net
what i’m saying though is that the charge could be for as little as just threatening someone. he might not have even swung at them
If it was just brandishing a weapon as apposed to using said weapon, that could explain Mick's willingness to bail Shaddai out, his continued protection of Shad and the courts reoccurring leniency. But there's still the matter of Shad's erratic and violent behaviour prior to the attack (if it happened the day he gloated about it happening), his drug abuse making him increasingly volatile; and the fact that he's fantasied about violent acts for years and has constantly implied a willingness to act on those desires and impulses but had previously lack an opportunity.

Yes, he is a scrawny faggot with noodle limbs, but even a scrawny faggot with noodle limbs can be dangerous if he's wired up to his eyeballs on amphetamines and paranoia. No, my bet is that he got into a bum-fight with another homeless person who didn't like Shad on their turf and got pushy; Shad - in his psycho mental state - thought the guy was a threat, sperged out and flailed at the poor hobo with the first thing Shad could find with a pointy end. Hobo then hobbled away with a flesh-wound deciding that Shad was clearly more nuts than he was and it wasn't worth it for a patch of ground.

WebLurker

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, no one has bailed out Stamper, who is currently incarcerated for a DUI in Sweetwater County, Wyoming and has been for a month.

View attachment 2910307
Jesus that's just sad. I don't agree with drunk driving (it's fucking retarded) and Stamper's had a problem with alcohol for some time. Having a shitty life tends to do that to a person.

It's just fucked that a violent junkie with pedophilic tendencies gets off with a slap on the wrist after attacking someone, but a guy who was molested and raped as a child and has been mentally fucked up since, sits in jail. Mick bails out Shadman but Stamper is left to rot.

There's no justice in the world.