Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg -

A Weddell Seal

kiwifarms.net
Nice of him to admit to being their mouthpiece now that they're muzzled by their team of unpaid lolyers. I don't think he'd out and out said that they were telling him to post about stuff, we knew he was getting info from Ron though.

Maybe it's time his communications become an interest to the plaintiff.
Watch him start a GoFundMe if he gets a notice from BHBH.

tds

kiwifarms.net
The best part of this story is the perennial state of outrage in which this bunch of dumbasses live.

With the 3-4 lawtwitters saying that it's almost a capital offence to make a parody account (well... they can't explain why, but you just have to trust them... as usual)

It must be exhausting to be permanently appalled. About a parody account, a cigar smoked between friends, a joke on a bean, videos on youtube, stupid posts on KF.

Police officer in 2019 must be a difficult job. Imagine every day receiving complains from people like Shane about something they mistakenly understood.

Expendable Zaku

"Sieg Zeon..."
kiwifarms.net
I had a crazy thought: start a GFM for Nick (for legal fees) to sue Shane. For defamation. And make the only way out of it is to read a signed letter that A: formally apologizes; B: admit that he was not only wrong at every turn about the situation, but that he colluded with MoRon to defame both Vic and Nick; and C: reveal exactly what the fuck he was doing at his cons that he admitted was "bad behavior." Why? Because I've never seen such a two-faced, creepy piece of shit in anime culture in my entire life that deserved this more. I'd donate to see Shane forced to legal up and burn for it.

Last edited:

A Weddell Seal

kiwifarms.net
I had a crazy thought: start a GFM for Nick (for legal fees) to sue Shane. For defamation. And make the only way out of it is to read a signed letter that A: formally apologizes; B: admit that he was not only wrong at every turn about the situation, but that he colluded with MoRon to defame both Vic and Nick; and C: reveal exactly what the fuck he was doing at his cons that he admitted was "bad behavior." Why? Because I've never seen such a two-faced, creepy piece of shit in anime culture in my entire life that deserved this more. I'd donate to see Shane forced to legal up and burn for it.
I doubt Nick would go after Shane from a legal standpoint, he probably would not be able to get Shane to admit he was wrong and what the bad behavior was either. Furthermore, Nick would probably not start a GFM for something he could likely fund himself.

If anything, Shane might be at risk of being subpoenaed because of his communications with Ron, but we shall see what happens.

Last edited:

Genkoda

Anything I said can be taken as sarcastic
kiwifarms.net
All nick would get out of the suit is a bunch of discounted payless shoesource shoes from the going out of business sale.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's crazy because only a crazy person could make an argument in the damages phase that Shane is actually an influential person who people believe.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Nice of him to admit to being their mouthpiece now that they're muzzled by their team of unpaid lolyers. I don't think he'd out and out said that they were telling him to post about stuff, we knew he was getting info from Ron though.

Maybe it's time his communications become an interest to the plaintiff.
He hasn't figured out that all of Ron's communications with him WILL be outed and published on the record.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He hasn't figured out that all of Ron's communications with him WILL be outed and published on the record.
I can't wait for there to be one of two things: either there was no real communication, and Shane has been lying this entire time or Ron said even more insane shit behind the scenes and gets in even deeper legal trouble.

The third option is that Shane was 100% correct this whole time. If that's the case, I propose @AnOminous eats a shoe on nulls stream.

Expendable Zaku

"Sieg Zeon..."
kiwifarms.net
It's crazy because only a crazy person could make an argument in the damages phase that Shane is actually an influential person who people believe.
It's not that I believe Shane has any real influence over any of this, besides being a disinformation artist at best. But sometimes the worst thing you can do to a person is to give them exactly what they think they want. Shane's dumb enough to want to be dragged into court because he thinks it will give him some sort of clout again, when in the end, if it did happen, would leave him more destitute than when he first opened his jaw on Nick's stream. As Nick stated with Marzgurl, and even Ron and Monica, if this suit prolongs in court, people can still be hit with legal liens long after the money to defend themselves ran out. That was... kinda my point. And yeah, probably an unrealistic goal, as Shane never seems to learn from his own mistakes.

NotaLolyer

Surprise Witnesses
kiwifarms.net
False equivalence crosspost from the legal thread

Scholar not real lawyer maybe lawyer replying to shame with a narrative again

Hmmm why do none of them want to be on nicks show again? 🤔

teriyakiburns

MY COOKIE
kiwifarms.net

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net
I think we've found someone dumber than shane. Lemoine made a motion so fucking disasterous for his clients.... jesus christ, how on god's green earth is this man real?

pardon, i'm going to get heavily drunk. this motion is too dumb for me to take seriously.

Reactions: NotaLolyer
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino