Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg - The Containment Cell for The Breaker of Chairs, Eater of Shoes, Groomer of His Child Bride

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Expendable Zaku

"Sieg Zeon..."
kiwifarms.net
It's crazy because only a crazy person could make an argument in the damages phase that Shane is actually an influential person who people believe.
It's not that I believe Shane has any real influence over any of this, besides being a disinformation artist at best. But sometimes the worst thing you can do to a person is to give them exactly what they think they want. Shane's dumb enough to want to be dragged into court because he thinks it will give him some sort of clout again, when in the end, if it did happen, would leave him more destitute than when he first opened his jaw on Nick's stream. As Nick stated with Marzgurl, and even Ron and Monica, if this suit prolongs in court, people can still be hit with legal liens long after the money to defend themselves ran out. That was... kinda my point. And yeah, probably an unrealistic goal, as Shane never seems to learn from his own mistakes.

NotaLolyer

Surprise Witnesses
kiwifarms.net
False equivalence crosspost from the legal thread

Scholar not real lawyer maybe lawyer replying to shame with a narrative again

Hmmm why do none of them want to be on nicks show again? 🤔

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net
I think we've found someone dumber than shane. Lemoine made a motion so fucking disasterous for his clients.... jesus christ, how on god's green earth is this man real?

pardon, i'm going to get heavily drunk. this motion is too dumb for me to take seriously.

Reactions: NotaLolyer
U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for not posting lately people, haven't been feeling well and needed to rest.

Be advised, Shane has definitely not shut up lately lol, he's still on about his position on Vic.

Another "gotcha!" moment from good ol' Shane.

Tinfoil hat thories starring Shane and a salty-peppered thot

Shane (talking about the pool pic with the tats) now apparently thinks Vic is a pedo after saying he wasn't, which the fuck is it, soiboi?

Last edited by a moderator:

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for not posting lately people, haven't been feeling well and needed to rest.

Be advised, Shane has definitely not shut up lately lol, he's still on about his position on Vic.
View attachment 834590

View attachment 834594

View attachment 834596

Shane (talking about the pool pic with the tats) now apparently thinks Vic is a pedo after saying he wasn't, which the fuck is it, soiboi?
View attachment 834599
Shane, do you want to get sued? Because this is how you get sued.

Faket0Fake

Handsome Prince
kiwifarms.net
Shane, do you want to get sued? Because this is how you get sued.
Getting sued would be a dream come true for him. He's that much of a sperg that he actively seeks to be involved in a lawsuit because it'd make him feel like he's worth something. Everything he says is just deflecting questions on himself to Vic. "I'm not a pedo! Vic is! I'm not a nazi! Vic is! What racist tattoo? Oh you must mean my shitty animu scribble right? Not the iron cross on my arm"

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 834590

View attachment 834594

View attachment 834596

View attachment 834599
What a disingenuous piece of trash. Pecks on the cheek to fans, jackass.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
What a disingenuous piece of trash. Pecks on the cheek to fans, jackass.
Physical touch is a form of non-verbal communication, and as with all communication, different things have different meanings. Not every hit means violence - or everyone who's ever given a high-five would be in jail for battery. Not every kiss means sexual foreplay - or every parent/grandparent/aunt & uncle would be in jail for pedophilia. This reinterpretation of basic human interaction is so neurotic that you have to wonder if these people are even human because their interpretation of Vic's actions suggests that they have absolutely no understanding of basic human communication (or, more likely, that they are simply malicious bastards trying to destroy an innocent man). A kiss on the cheek is more likely to mean 'I value you,' 'I wish you well,' or something along those lines than it is to mean 'I want to use you for my own nefarious pleasure.' These people who can't accept that are gross, because there are so many teens out there who desperately need that sort of positive feedback from someone in society. And when they can get that feedback from someone they really, deeply admire and feel an emotional connection to (even if it's only because of the character from some cartoon), that positive affect can be significantly amplified.

CheapBastard

kiwifarms.net
Im so done with Shane, his dumbness glows like the chernobyl reactor and pretty much everything he ever posts is such bullshit. He tries to weave so extraordinary webs that no-one can untangle them, and if anyone finds a loose strand to start backtracking he either wont answer any questions or just goes and blocks the people questioning. What a huge manbaby pussy trying so hard to grasp at any straws to stay even in the slightest way relevant. God his life is going to be so empty when all this shit is over

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino