Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg - The Containment Cell for The Breaker of Chairs, Eater of Shoes, Groomer of His Child Bride

DuckzillA

kiwifarms.net
Im so done with Shane, his dumbness glows like the chernobyl reactor and pretty much everything he ever posts is such bullshit. He tries to weave so extraordinary webs that no-one can untangle them, and if anyone finds a loose strand to start backtracking he either wont answer any questions or just goes and blocks the people questioning. What a huge manbaby pussy trying so hard to grasp at any straws to stay even in the slightest way relevant. God his life is going to be so empty when all this shit is over
This case can't end soon enough to see Shane never, ever, be relavant ever again.
I'll put money on he'll stalk rackets on Twitter to try and clout chase to stay in the light though. He's going to be a shoe eating leech for a while.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
This case can't end soon enough to see Shane never, ever, be relavant ever again.
I'll put money on he'll stalk rackets on Twitter to try and clout chase to stay in the light though. He's going to be a shoe eating leech for a while.
He will certainly insert himself into the next controversy im sure and give his exceptional takes. Meanwhile his childbride is probably banging someone drexel called in for her. May wanna check text and call history just in case.

Nah shes supposedly bisexual. Cucked by a women. He got that in common with that twitlawyer Akiva.
Cucked by Nick in popularity, Cucked by Greg Douchebag for information releaser, cucked by his wife's girlfriend. Cucked by most of humanity in generic decency. I guess the reason him and Ron are such good friends is they met at a Cuck's Anonymous meeting, where they got cucked by the rest of the men not showing up.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
I think we've found someone dumber than shane. Lemoine made a motion so fucking disasterous for his clients.... jesus christ, how on god's green earth is this man real?

pardon, i'm going to get heavily drunk. this motion is too dumb for me to take seriously.
You almost have to wonder if it's simply because the lawyers that would actually do a good job all know better than to take a case like this. If they all pass or do right by their potential clients by telling them that they don't think it'd be an easily winnable case and they're better off settling, then MoRonica wouldn't hire them. So instead you only get complete idiots or scumbags that are just in it to run up the bill. You look at some of the people involved and have to wonder. Greg is just a useless bum, Casey has a former client suing him for completely botching a case, and I'm sure when emspex doxes Lemonhead we'll learn some about how exceptional he is as well.

Marchi's lawyer seems to be the only normal one of the bunch and hasn't said much or inundated the court with bullshit motions. I recall the initial response he filed having some bizarre legal defense that he was trying to put forward that probably won't work at all, but that was about the extent of it. I recall Nick saying that Marchi's lawyer spent a little over an hour deposing Vic. It doesn't look like any of that was included in the motion from Lemonhead, but I'd like to get the full transcript just to read through it to get a feel for what he's like.

Edit: Actually it appears that part of the deposition from Jamie's lawyer was included. It appears that he asked questions about contracts Vic had with conventions, his conversations and interactions with Denbow, and the tweet that Funimation made in regards to his termination. I can't say how well he handled any of those, but at least as far as topics go I would have to say that they're relevant to the actual case instead of dozens of questions about a GoFundMe page Vic clearly has nothing to do with.

Edit 2: Scratch that, the portion I was reading was from Funimation's lawyer. Almost none of the pages from Marchi's lawyer were included. The only information there were questions about Vic's phone and whether he had retained messages. The rest was all redacted, which makes me think the lawyer wasn't trying to ask any stupid gotcha questions like Lemonhead was so he just left it all out.

Last edited:

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You almost have to wonder if it's simply because the lawyers that would actually do a good job all know better than to take a case like this. If they all pass or do right by their potential clients by telling them that they don't think it'd be an easily winnable case and they're better off settling, then MoRonica wouldn't hire them.
I think it has more to do with the Popehat circle being militantly free speech and viewing cases like this in those terms. There's not a whole lot of settled law around social media and these people are busting for test cases.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
I think it has more to do with the Popehat circle being militantly free speech and viewing cases like this in those terms. There's not a whole lot of settled law around social media and these people are busting for test cases.
The Popehat circle really only got involved well after the fact, and it seems like only some of the most exceptional of the batch are all that active in this particular case to a high degree. Both of the main lawyers for Monica/Ron have been completely exceptional and as far as I know they have nothing to do with law Twitter.

OneHandClapping

dear god no
kiwifarms.net
The Popehat circle really only got involved well after the fact, and it seems like only some of the most exceptional of the batch are all that active in this particular case to a high degree. Both of the main lawyers for Monica/Ron have been completely exceptional and as far as I know they have nothing to do with law Twitter.
And weren't they tagged in by Shannon McCormick? Think it was around Vic' motion to compel discovery, which was a pretty big slap to MoRon's face when it was filed.

Reactions: NotaLolyer

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net

troondetector

kiwifarms.net
I have a hard time telling if someone like Shane genuinely thinks kissing a non-relative on the cheek or forehead in public on request for a photo op is eeeebil, or he's just trying to help whip his fellow tards into a frenzy. I buy that manjaw the asexual is a truen believer in this idiocy, but I can't tell if Shane is that dumb or just that desperate for attention.

Do they understand how completely unhinged they look to normal people who understand this isn't remotely wrong or a big deal? They obviously have never been involved in raising girls above 8, if they did, they'd probably realize "no, a grown man who my daughter idolizes kissing her on the cheek at her request for a picture public which is going to make her absolutely ecstatic does not make him a pedophile. The most annoying part is how long I'm going to hear about this from her."

They understand most people in the US, boy and girl, grew up with sitting on a strange old man's lap in a red suit telling him what they wanted for Christmas as the norm?

AnCapFool

kiwifarms.net
I have a hard time telling if someone like Shane genuinely thinks kissing a non-relative on the cheek or forehead in public on request for a photo op is eeeebil, or he's just trying to help whip his fellow tards into a frenzy. I buy that manjaw the asexual is a truen believer in this idiocy, but I can't tell if Shane is that dumb or just that desperate for attention.

Do they understand how completely unhinged they look to normal people who understand this isn't remotely wrong or a big deal? They obviously have never been involved in raising girls above 8, if they did, they'd probably realize "no, a grown man who my daughter idolizes kissing her on the cheek at her request for a picture public which is going to make her absolutely ecstatic does not make him a pedophile. The most annoying part is how long I'm going to hear about this from her."

They understand most people in the US, boy and girl, grew up with sitting on a strange old man's lap in a red suit telling him what they wanted for Christmas as the norm?
Remember, Shane is, much moreso, anti Nick, and anti-Us than he actually is Kick Vic. He views Nick and those like us as alt-right Nazis who only seek to promote "white supremacy", which has been redefined as anything that isn't actively trying to dismantle Western society, which they view as inherently racist and sexist by virtue of its existence.

Damage to Vic in the process of his crusade against Nick is "acceptable losses" in this scenario.

Remember, Shane is, much moreso, anti Nick, and anti-Us than he actually is Kick Vic. He views Nick and those like us as alt-right Nazis who only seek to promote "white supremacy", which has been redefined as anything that isn't actively trying to dismantle Western society, which they view as inherently racist and sexist by virtue of its existence.

Damage to Vic in the process of his crusade against Nick is "acceptable losses" in this scenario.
It feels like Shane decided to hop on this train because "believe all women!!1!" But after getting his assblasting from Nick, has completely tunnel visioned, wanting to be their side's version of Nick. He probably also feels the pressure of the skeletons in his closet, and knows that if he tries to back out, his side would eat him alive. Not that they won't do that anyway, probably once this is all over to avoid negative press, or to spin it as a "We only lost because we had monsters like this on our side."

Expendable Zaku

"Sieg Zeon..."
kiwifarms.net

Shane is an awkward, creepy weirdo anyhow. Whatever his metric is for normal human behavior, I'd take that with a grain of salt.

NotaLolyer

Surprise Witnesses
kiwifarms.net
Hmmmm yes Shane, who would have thought that releasing a heavily one sided redacted deposition would get your filthy KV side to continue to hate an innocent man? 🤔

No one said for MONTHS that it’s exactly what would happen... nobody at all said that even remotely once

What happened to redacting names btw?
Yet again it’s your filthy side who keeps fighting to redact names and information but somehow manages to keep it all unredacted on the record every time... hmmmm I wonder why?

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person

DuckzillA

kiwifarms.net
Hmmmm yes Shane, who would have thought that releasing a heavily one sided redacted deposition would get your filthy KV side to continue to hate an innocent man? 🤔

No one said for MONTHS that it’s exactly what would happen... nobody at all said that even remotely once

Yet again it’s your filthy side who keeps fighting to redact names and information but somehow manages to keep it all unredacted on the record every time... hmmmm I wonder why?

View attachment 836521

View attachment 836519
That is definitely an objective, scientific polls that have no bias towards them /s

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 836521

View attachment 836519
So 300 people feel negative,

Still chipping away at that 6300 people who are financially supporting him, not even counting the thousands more who are emotionally supporting him 🤣

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately for shane, the defendants, and kickvic in general, the court doesn't give one solitary shit about twitter polls. There could be 350 million Americans who vote online for Vic to be summarily exiled to Monster Island, but the only people who get real actual votes are the judge and the jury. And I haven't seen anything in Vic's depo that'll sink his case. You never know what a jury's going to do until they come back with a verdict but if I was Vic's lawyer and my client had just delivered that depo performance, I'd be feeling pretty good about getting Vic on the stand and having him tell his story.