Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg -

Kiomei

Hypnotherapist
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for not posting lately people, haven't been feeling well and needed to rest.

Be advised, Shane has definitely not shut up lately lol, he's still on about his position on Vic.

Another "gotcha!" moment from good ol' Shane.

Tinfoil hat thories starring Shane and a salty-peppered thot

Shane (talking about the pool pic with the tats) now apparently thinks Vic is a pedo after saying he wasn't, which the fuck is it, soiboi?

Last edited:

teriyakiburns

MY COOKIE
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for not posting lately people, haven't been feeling well and needed to rest.

Be advised, Shane has definitely not shut up lately lol, he's still on about his position on Vic.
View attachment 834590

View attachment 834594

View attachment 834596

Shane (talking about the pool pic with the tats) now apparently thinks Vic is a pedo after saying he wasn't, which the fuck is it, soiboi?
View attachment 834599
Shane, do you want to get sued? Because this is how you get sued.

Faket0Fake

ポニプニパニポニ歩いて行くよモニムニマニモニ毎日
kiwifarms.net
Shane, do you want to get sued? Because this is how you get sued.
Getting sued would be a dream come true for him. He's that much of a sperg that he actively seeks to be involved in a lawsuit because it'd make him feel like he's worth something. Everything he says is just deflecting questions on himself to Vic. "I'm not a pedo! Vic is! I'm not a nazi! Vic is! What racist tattoo? Oh you must mean my shitty animu scribble right? Not the iron cross on my arm"

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 834590

View attachment 834594

View attachment 834596

View attachment 834599
What a disingenuous piece of trash. Pecks on the cheek to fans, jackass.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
What a disingenuous piece of trash. Pecks on the cheek to fans, jackass.
Physical touch is a form of non-verbal communication, and as with all communication, different things have different meanings. Not every hit means violence - or everyone who's ever given a high-five would be in jail for battery. Not every kiss means sexual foreplay - or every parent/grandparent/aunt & uncle would be in jail for pedophilia. This reinterpretation of basic human interaction is so neurotic that you have to wonder if these people are even human because their interpretation of Vic's actions suggests that they have absolutely no understanding of basic human communication (or, more likely, that they are simply malicious bastards trying to destroy an innocent man). A kiss on the cheek is more likely to mean 'I value you,' 'I wish you well,' or something along those lines than it is to mean 'I want to use you for my own nefarious pleasure.' These people who can't accept that are gross, because there are so many teens out there who desperately need that sort of positive feedback from someone in society. And when they can get that feedback from someone they really, deeply admire and feel an emotional connection to (even if it's only because of the character from some cartoon), that positive affect can be significantly amplified.

CheapBastard

kiwifarms.net
Im so done with Shane, his dumbness glows like the chernobyl reactor and pretty much everything he ever posts is such bullshit. He tries to weave so extraordinary webs that no-one can untangle them, and if anyone finds a loose strand to start backtracking he either wont answer any questions or just goes and blocks the people questioning. What a huge manbaby pussy trying so hard to grasp at any straws to stay even in the slightest way relevant. God his life is going to be so empty when all this shit is over

DuckzillA

kiwifarms.net
Im so done with Shane, his dumbness glows like the chernobyl reactor and pretty much everything he ever posts is such bullshit. He tries to weave so extraordinary webs that no-one can untangle them, and if anyone finds a loose strand to start backtracking he either wont answer any questions or just goes and blocks the people questioning. What a huge manbaby pussy trying so hard to grasp at any straws to stay even in the slightest way relevant. God his life is going to be so empty when all this shit is over
This case can't end soon enough to see Shane never, ever, be relavant ever again.
I'll put money on he'll stalk rackets on Twitter to try and clout chase to stay in the light though. He's going to be a shoe eating leech for a while.

Genkoda

Anything I said can be taken as sarcastic
kiwifarms.net
This case can't end soon enough to see Shane never, ever, be relavant ever again.
I'll put money on he'll stalk rackets on Twitter to try and clout chase to stay in the light though. He's going to be a shoe eating leech for a while.
He will certainly insert himself into the next controversy im sure and give his exceptional takes. Meanwhile his childbride is probably banging someone drexel called in for her. May wanna check text and call history just in case.

Nah shes supposedly bisexual. Cucked by a women. He got that in common with that twitlawyer Akiva.
Cucked by Nick in popularity, Cucked by Greg Douchebag for information releaser, cucked by his wife's girlfriend. Cucked by most of humanity in generic decency. I guess the reason him and Ron are such good friends is they met at a Cuck's Anonymous meeting, where they got cucked by the rest of the men not showing up.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
I think we've found someone dumber than shane. Lemoine made a motion so fucking disasterous for his clients.... jesus christ, how on god's green earth is this man real?

pardon, i'm going to get heavily drunk. this motion is too dumb for me to take seriously.
You almost have to wonder if it's simply because the lawyers that would actually do a good job all know better than to take a case like this. If they all pass or do right by their potential clients by telling them that they don't think it'd be an easily winnable case and they're better off settling, then MoRonica wouldn't hire them. So instead you only get complete idiots or scumbags that are just in it to run up the bill. You look at some of the people involved and have to wonder. Greg is just a useless bum, Casey has a former client suing him for completely botching a case, and I'm sure when emspex doxes Lemonhead we'll learn some about how exceptional he is as well.

Marchi's lawyer seems to be the only normal one of the bunch and hasn't said much or inundated the court with bullshit motions. I recall the initial response he filed having some bizarre legal defense that he was trying to put forward that probably won't work at all, but that was about the extent of it. I recall Nick saying that Marchi's lawyer spent a little over an hour deposing Vic. It doesn't look like any of that was included in the motion from Lemonhead, but I'd like to get the full transcript just to read through it to get a feel for what he's like.

Edit: Actually it appears that part of the deposition from Jamie's lawyer was included. It appears that he asked questions about contracts Vic had with conventions, his conversations and interactions with Denbow, and the tweet that Funimation made in regards to his termination. I can't say how well he handled any of those, but at least as far as topics go I would have to say that they're relevant to the actual case instead of dozens of questions about a GoFundMe page Vic clearly has nothing to do with.

Edit 2: Scratch that, the portion I was reading was from Funimation's lawyer. Almost none of the pages from Marchi's lawyer were included. The only information there were questions about Vic's phone and whether he had retained messages. The rest was all redacted, which makes me think the lawyer wasn't trying to ask any stupid gotcha questions like Lemonhead was so he just left it all out.

Last edited:

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You almost have to wonder if it's simply because the lawyers that would actually do a good job all know better than to take a case like this. If they all pass or do right by their potential clients by telling them that they don't think it'd be an easily winnable case and they're better off settling, then MoRonica wouldn't hire them.
I think it has more to do with the Popehat circle being militantly free speech and viewing cases like this in those terms. There's not a whole lot of settled law around social media and these people are busting for test cases.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
I think it has more to do with the Popehat circle being militantly free speech and viewing cases like this in those terms. There's not a whole lot of settled law around social media and these people are busting for test cases.
The Popehat circle really only got involved well after the fact, and it seems like only some of the most exceptional of the batch are all that active in this particular case to a high degree. Both of the main lawyers for Monica/Ron have been completely exceptional and as far as I know they have nothing to do with law Twitter.

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net
The Popehat circle really only got involved well after the fact, and it seems like only some of the most exceptional of the batch are all that active in this particular case to a high degree. Both of the main lawyers for Monica/Ron have been completely exceptional and as far as I know they have nothing to do with law Twitter.
And weren't they tagged in by Shannon McCormick? Think it was around Vic' motion to compel discovery, which was a pretty big slap to MoRon's face when it was filed.

Reactions: NotaLolyer

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net

troondetector

kiwifarms.net
I have a hard time telling if someone like Shane genuinely thinks kissing a non-relative on the cheek or forehead in public on request for a photo op is eeeebil, or he's just trying to help whip his fellow tards into a frenzy. I buy that manjaw the asexual is a truen believer in this idiocy, but I can't tell if Shane is that dumb or just that desperate for attention.

Do they understand how completely unhinged they look to normal people who understand this isn't remotely wrong or a big deal? They obviously have never been involved in raising girls above 8, if they did, they'd probably realize "no, a grown man who my daughter idolizes kissing her on the cheek at her request for a picture public which is going to make her absolutely ecstatic does not make him a pedophile. The most annoying part is how long I'm going to hear about this from her."

They understand most people in the US, boy and girl, grew up with sitting on a strange old man's lap in a red suit telling him what they wanted for Christmas as the norm?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino