Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg -

AnCapFool

kiwifarms.net
I have a hard time telling if someone like Shane genuinely thinks kissing a non-relative on the cheek or forehead in public on request for a photo op is eeeebil, or he's just trying to help whip his fellow tards into a frenzy. I buy that manjaw the asexual is a truen believer in this idiocy, but I can't tell if Shane is that dumb or just that desperate for attention.

Do they understand how completely unhinged they look to normal people who understand this isn't remotely wrong or a big deal? They obviously have never been involved in raising girls above 8, if they did, they'd probably realize "no, a grown man who my daughter idolizes kissing her on the cheek at her request for a picture public which is going to make her absolutely ecstatic does not make him a pedophile. The most annoying part is how long I'm going to hear about this from her."

They understand most people in the US, boy and girl, grew up with sitting on a strange old man's lap in a red suit telling him what they wanted for Christmas as the norm?
Remember, Shane is, much moreso, anti Nick, and anti-Us than he actually is Kick Vic. He views Nick and those like us as alt-right Nazis who only seek to promote "white supremacy", which has been redefined as anything that isn't actively trying to dismantle Western society, which they view as inherently racist and sexist by virtue of its existence.

Damage to Vic in the process of his crusade against Nick is "acceptable losses" in this scenario.

Remember, Shane is, much moreso, anti Nick, and anti-Us than he actually is Kick Vic. He views Nick and those like us as alt-right Nazis who only seek to promote "white supremacy", which has been redefined as anything that isn't actively trying to dismantle Western society, which they view as inherently racist and sexist by virtue of its existence.

Damage to Vic in the process of his crusade against Nick is "acceptable losses" in this scenario.
It feels like Shane decided to hop on this train because "believe all women!!1!" But after getting his assblasting from Nick, has completely tunnel visioned, wanting to be their side's version of Nick. He probably also feels the pressure of the skeletons in his closet, and knows that if he tries to back out, his side would eat him alive. Not that they won't do that anyway, probably once this is all over to avoid negative press, or to spin it as a "We only lost because we had monsters like this on our side."

Expendable Zaku

"Sieg Zeon..."
kiwifarms.net
I have a hard time telling if someone like Shane genuinely thinks kissing a non-relative on the cheek or forehead in public on request for a photo op is eeeebil, or he's just trying to help whip his fellow tards into a frenzy. I buy that manjaw the asexual is a truen believer in this idiocy, but I can't tell if Shane is that dumb or just that desperate for attention.

Do they understand how completely unhinged they look to normal people who understand this isn't remotely wrong or a big deal? They obviously have never been involved in raising girls above 8, if they did, they'd probably realize "no, a grown man who my daughter idolizes kissing her on the cheek at her request for a picture public which is going to make her absolutely ecstatic does not make him a pedophile. The most annoying part is how long I'm going to hear about this from her."

They understand most people in the US, boy and girl, grew up with sitting on a strange old man's lap in a red suit telling him what they wanted for Christmas as the norm?
Shane is an awkward, creepy weirdo anyhow. Whatever his metric is for normal human behavior, I'd take that with a grain of salt.

NotaLolyer

Surprise Witnesses
kiwifarms.net
Hmmmm yes Shane, who would have thought that releasing a heavily one sided redacted deposition would get your filthy KV side to continue to hate an innocent man? 🤔

No one said for MONTHS that it’s exactly what would happen... nobody at all said that even remotely once

What happened to redacting names btw?
Yet again it’s your filthy side who keeps fighting to redact names and information but somehow manages to keep it all unredacted on the record every time... hmmmm I wonder why?

• Informative
Reactions: Kiomei

DuckzillA

kiwifarms.net
Hmmmm yes Shane, who would have thought that releasing a heavily one sided redacted deposition would get your filthy KV side to continue to hate an innocent man? 🤔

No one said for MONTHS that it’s exactly what would happen... nobody at all said that even remotely once

Yet again it’s your filthy side who keeps fighting to redact names and information but somehow manages to keep it all unredacted on the record every time... hmmmm I wonder why?

View attachment 836521

View attachment 836519
That is definitely an objective, scientific polls that have no bias towards them /s

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 836521

View attachment 836519
So 300 people feel negative,

Still chipping away at that 6300 people who are financially supporting him, not even counting the thousands more who are emotionally supporting him 🤣

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately for shane, the defendants, and kickvic in general, the court doesn't give one solitary shit about twitter polls. There could be 350 million Americans who vote online for Vic to be summarily exiled to Monster Island, but the only people who get real actual votes are the judge and the jury. And I haven't seen anything in Vic's depo that'll sink his case. You never know what a jury's going to do until they come back with a verdict but if I was Vic's lawyer and my client had just delivered that depo performance, I'd be feeling pretty good about getting Vic on the stand and having him tell his story.

NotaLolyer

Surprise Witnesses
kiwifarms.net

Ahhh yes Shane, there are definitely more surprise witnesses that will definitely be able to be admitted as evidence into an ongoing case that has had it’s interrogatory discovery due for over 70 days now... that’s definitely going to happen.

Are you saying they’re going to shoot for an appeal with the magical hundreds of witnesses after they lose or are you saying these surprise witnesses are literally waiting for the judge to not know what hit him?

Kill all whales

just here to laugh at people
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 836935

Ahhh yes Shane, there are definitely more surprise witnesses that will definitely be able to be admitted as evidence into an ongoing case that has had it’s interrogatory discovery due for over 70 days now... that’s definitely going to happen.

Are you saying they’re going to shoot for an appeal with the magical hundreds of witnesses after they lose or are you saying these surprise witnesses are literally waiting for the judge to not know what hit him?

Shane has playing too much ace attorney just know shane this isn't going to the way you think it's going.

Last edited by a moderator:

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 836935

Ten years from now Shane will still be saying that proof is coming out any day now.

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 836935

"Its just getting started, I told you its all coming out 2 weeks from now"

Shane has playing too much ace attoreney
Just know shane this isn't going to the
Way you think it's going.
I mean, even in the alternate universe where the Exceptional rule the world, the case still wouldn't go how Shane thinks it would go. He somehow has transcended Exceptional into Super Exceptional. He probably imagines that anyday now, the Judge will reveal their never was a court case, Vic has been dead for years, and the GoFundMe has been used to purchase the greatest Italian leather shoes that he can enjoy.

Malfunctioning Alcoholic

I need more beer to cure my hangover
kiwifarms.net

BHWuser

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 836521

View attachment 836519
With who these people are... it's likely most of them have the people who'd vote otherwise blocked.

• Agree
Reactions: Kosher Salt

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net
Hey @Shane_Yes_That_One you cuck. Ron just invalidated basically every defense he has and literally perjured himself in deposition. It doesn't matter now what 'evidence' you have. he has literally committed a federal crime. Vic just got 1 mil. eat it shoe boi.

and if you care about any one of the other defendants you will beg for them to just settle before ty makes them even more of a mockery than he did with ron. you gaggle of cucks.

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder to @Shane_Yes_That_One that every lie on the court record (everytime ron perjures himself) thats another 1k on top of the 1mil he's gonna owe vic. we're at roughly $1,011,000 shane. how much more will he owe.

or do you wanna come clean and tell us the real amount? for all of them? you can do it. it'd make you far, far more relevant than being their little cuck will be.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino