Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg -

TJ-Weber

Then you give him the Forest Whitaker eye!
kiwifarms.net
That guy, I would ask a tangible question. Monica's appearances, her signature lines? How long are the fans waiting?
All things Shane would know probably, since he 'works' in an anime con. If he actually believe this, it cast doubts on Shane's business acumen on getting talent for cons. Congrats Shane, you played yourself.

GRB86

kiwifarms.net
The first time I watched the Nick vs Shane stream was with a friend, and he was getting so annoyed by Shane continuously answering questions Nick wasn't asking I was getting worried he'd beat the shit out of me just because I was in arm's reach of him. I stopped that viewing and went to the Mignogna deposition and that calmed him down because Vic, rather than being an arrogant and ignorant cunt, actually both listened to what was being said and sassed the lungless lawyer.

I just decided to watch the full Nick vs Shane stream and it was fucking terrible, although I did learn Shane can fucking ballet dance around any questions he's asked. Shane ran away like a bitch when Nick was reading superchats. I feel obligated to inform any Kiwis who haven't watched it yet that it'll be as painful, but 90 minutes quicker, to stick a toothpick under each of your toenails and kick a wall as hard as you can.
Ran away? He brought a butter knife to a Armored Vehicle duel....Shane is proof that there are organisms on this planet which can survive without a brain function.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Shut up, Wesley!
kiwifarms.net
Shane's brain will be the perfect brain for science if he donates it after he passes, because it will be the most unused brain they'll have studied.
Either this or when they'll open his skull it makes the same sound as when you open a vacuum sealed container and the air streams into it.

TJ-Weber

Then you give him the Forest Whitaker eye!
kiwifarms.net
I could believe her lines are bigger if Monica's fans are anything like her. Even a small group of dyke-cut landwhales would outweigh his lines by a metric ton, and the egos on the soy schmuck, fem-ally boyfriends would just widen the impact crater.
If you divide Monica's popularity among fans per pound, I think she may surpass Vic's popularity. I think Shane was trying to say this in his..Bravo, Shane, you've done it again!

Reactions: Balanced Boomer

BHWuser

kiwifarms.net
She literally had no reason to bring up the billing unless she was butthurt over that shit. And for fucks sake, we have a whole thread tracking their con attendance. Monica outpaced Vic for a couple of years and if anything her popularity was still mediocre compared to others prominent actors like JYB and Todd.

At this point why does Shane even bother? He's not even hiding behind things that aren't easily researched.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
The first time I watched the Nick vs Shane stream was with a friend, and he was getting so annoyed by Shane continuously answering questions Nick wasn't asking I was getting worried he'd beat the shit out of me just because I was in arm's reach of him. I stopped that viewing and went to the Mignogna deposition and that calmed him down because Vic, rather than being an arrogant and ignorant cunt, actually both listened to what was being said and sassed the lungless lawyer.

I just decided to watch the full Nick vs Shane stream and it was fucking terrible, although I did learn Shane can fucking ballet dance around any questions he's asked. Shane ran away like a bitch when Nick was reading superchats. I feel obligated to inform any Kiwis who haven't watched it yet that it'll be as painful, but 90 minutes quicker, to stick a toothpick under each of your toenails and kick a wall as hard as you can.
I finally watched it a few weeks ago. It was painful to hear because Shane was in over his head before it even started. He kept trying to tell Nick how contracts work and that Shane was "in the business."

Instead of a debate it was maybe 3 questions where Shane was too dense to go off script.

It was maybe the 3rd cringiest thing I have ever seen.

Malfunctioning Alcoholic

I need more beer to cure my hangover
kiwifarms.net
I finally watched it a few weeks ago. It was painful to hear because Shane was in over his head before it even started. He kept trying to tell Nick how contracts work and that Shane was "in the business."

Instead of a debate it was maybe 3 questions where Shane was too dense to go off script.

It was maybe the 3rd cringiest thing I have ever seen.
I really shouldn't ask but I'm morbidly curious about the 1st and 2nd cringiest things you've seen.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Shut up, Wesley!
kiwifarms.net
Shes growing alright but it aint her popularity.

Does Monica make $80k from cons Shane? Does Monica have lines that stretch out of room that have to be cut off when it gets late because they are so long?
Lines that stretch out of the room? If the room isn't bigger than 100-200 sq,ft it might work.
But she had the most fearsome super intel professional as her bodyguard.

Reactions: Botchy Galoop

D H A

kiwifarms.net
Mentioned on the Nick stream.

Shiiiet! no one is gonna explain the joke to @Shane_Yes_That_One? fuck, otherwise he's never gonna get it!
I might, maybe, not really though, I don't wanna do that fat dense reetard any favors, he'll have to figure it out himself, I guess.
Amazing that he have survived for so long with sub 45 IQ, someone should put some scientist on that.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Shiiiet! no one is gonna explain the joke to @Shane_Yes_That_One? fuck, otherwise he's never gonna get it!
I might, maybe, not really though, I don't wanna do that fat dense reetard any favors, he'll have to figure it out himself, I guess.
Amazing that he have survived for so long with sub 45 IQ, someone should put some scientist on that.
As a black hole it is, like Shane, one of the densest objects in the universe and nothing illuminating comes out of it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino