Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg -

ChodeMonkey

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 883902

He's really doubling down on the arrogance and backhanded sarcasm with this one.
Shane would know about the African cannibal tribes because he was exiled from his own tribe for being too much of a nigger. Now he's taking out his anger of them on bystanders. I say we herd him back to whatever shithole that spawned him and hope they make amends, or they eat him and create a blackhole when they crack open his skull.

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net
@Shane_Yes_That_One is yet again a complete racist and mongloid. let me count the ways!

Interestingly, I did learn a bit about some cannibal tribes in africa. Maybe its not the ones he's referencing, but when you learn about the practice it's a bit heart warming... if still incredibly fucked up but whatever.

basically, the tribes I learned about in sociology only commit cannibalism when someone dies, basically making them paste and eating them... because it's a belief that doing so makes you one with them on a spiritual level. only the family of the deceased would eat this paste. I'm not saying this practice is cool or anything, but context matters. they aren't going around killing people and eating them.........

however shane "african tribes are uncivilized canniballistic swine" holmberg thinks they're subhuman because of that fact and because he's a white racist fat man.

please, shane, prove me wrong and point out the tribes that are cannibals in africa that you are talking about. i'll wait with bated breathes (If I held my breathe for your fat ass, i'd die).

TJ-Weber

Then you give him the Forest Whitaker eye!
kiwifarms.net

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
Im still waiting for that undeniable proof that Vic is a rapist. The closest thing to a first hand account allegation is monica and her own "witness" that she puts forward called bullshit on her story. Meanwhile we got physical evidence of Manjaw raping a teenager's mouth, Shane straight up saying he did shit that would not be okay in today's "standard" back in the day, Ron's text doing TI at kamehacon that he himself admitted to the text being legit and a whole other bunch of shit about people that hate Vic for unrelated reason like Samantha inoue who faked a swatting incident to blame's vic fan. The only evidence that keeps being propped up is how incestuous the whole industry of Cons, VA and anime journos fucking is.

Loose Handle

kiwifarms.net
Im still waiting for that undeniable proof that Vic is a rapist. The closest thing to a first hand account allegation is monica and her own "witness" that she puts forward called bullshit on her story. Meanwhile we got physical evidence of Manjaw raping a teenager's mouth, Shane straight up saying he did shit that would not be okay in today's "standard" back in the day, Ron's text doing TI at kamehacon that he himself admitted to the text being legit and a whole other bunch of shit about people that hate Vic for unrelated reason like Samantha inoue who faked a swatting incident to blame's vic fan. The only evidence that keeps being propped up is how incestuous the whole industry of Cons, VA and anime journos fucking is.
To be fair to Shane, to live up to today's standard a man would either have to cut himself off from all female contact (in which case, he's still a misogynistic pig for doing so), be psychic and prophetic so that he can know ahead of time that contact is desired and consent won't be revoked after the fact, or be Chris Hemsworth.

• Feels
Reactions: Kyyyyyyyle
Hey @Shane_Yes_That_One , there's a new rumor going around that you're hosting a KickVic con going against A-Kon. There's also a rumor you're hosting KickVic VAs like Monica and Sabat. Is this true? Shane? Buddy?
I'd worry about collecting that much stupid in a closed space. On one hand, maybe God will be nice and go all salted earth on it. But on the other, The void of Shane's head is already the biggest black hole, we add the whale's mass to that and the Earth is doomed.

TJ-Weber

kiwifarms.net
Hey @Shane_Yes_That_One , there's a new rumor going around that you're hosting a KickVic con going against A-Kon. There's also a rumor you're hosting KickVic VAs like Monica and Sabat. Is this true? Shane? Buddy?
So that's how Shane is going to cash in his exceptional posturing online
through a lameass convention where maybe 20 people will show up for..

Bravo, Shane! I misjudged you, you are the chessmaster in all of this.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
'Tistic as it sounds, should it be true, that will remind me of that Spongebob episode where everyone, excluding Bob, leaves Bikini Bottom for a while to celebrate an event where the festivities are activities that are blatantly against Spongebob (what is Shane planning, a burning man out of Vic's head?).

Something something KillVic is like an anime/cartoon.

Autism Powers

kiwifarms.net
So that's how Shane is going to cash in his exceptional posturing online
through a lameass convention where maybe 20 people will show up for..

Bravo, Shane! I misjudged you, you are the chessmaster in all of this.
I think it was his original plan, join KV early, get some clout, familiarize himself in thouse circles and cash out all chips on his micro convention. He knew what heppens in all metoo stories, everyone had to turn on Vic, Vic supposed to die. But something went wrong for our hero.

All this means that all Shane did not based on his moral principals or his believes, but was premeditated for fame/financial gain. Which makes @Shane_Yes_That_One look even more terrible garbage person than he was 15 min ago

Kill all whales

Not even sargon would rape you or would he?
kiwifarms.net
Shane sees himself as a knight protecting thoses poor woman form the sexual predator vic mignogna.but in reality
Shane fails at these the "poor victims" that shane is white knighting for dont even care about him or know that he exists.

He sees it as his job to combat nick rekieta the alt right blackface lawyer nazi.
But evertime shane fails
He always desperately try to correct himself and and fail over and over.

Even shane own group of friends are tired of his own bullshit.

TJ-Weber

kiwifarms.net
Shane sees himself as a knight protecting thoses poor woman form the sexual predator vic mignogna.but in reality
Shane fails at these the "poor victims" that shane is white knighting for dont even care about him or know that he exists.

He sees it as his job to combat nick rekieta the alt right blackface lawyer nazi.
But evertime shane fails
He always desperately try to correct himself and and fail over and over.

Even shane own group of friends are tired of his own bullshit.
Worse, he's a wolf in a sheep(dog)'s clothing, who has admitted in public to doing the acts that Vic has only been alleged of.
He's hoping being the courageous male feminist will distract people, but its been disastrous, the only people who fall for it
are exceptional.

Eyeshield

kiwifarms.net
Worse, he's a wolf in a sheep(dog)'s clothing, who has admitted in public to doing the acts that Vic has only been alleged of.
He's hoping being the courageous male feminist will distract people, but its been disastrous, the only people who fall for it
are exceptional.
What happened to that Pizza guy that was on Twitter? He was a pretend male feminist that was actually a Pedo right? Where is he now?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino