Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg -

ManateeHunter

Resident Mecha Girl Tentacle Hentai Activist
kiwifarms.net
I heard this convention may have some consluts and maybe even a few whales. I think Shane wants to be the one night stand king again and groom some more kids the sick freak.
I don't think any of the cawwwnsluts or the whales attending are gonna old/bangable enough to be in his "strike zone".

ManateeHunter

kiwifarms.net

ManateeHunter

kiwifarms.net
Oh I hope MoRon and SheDevil are among the asshat guests of shame in this Cuck Con. I'm sure it will be fantastic. They should even make Vic sign at a venue right next to them because OF COURSE everyone will flock to see these strong brave "victims" and leave dream raper Vic in the dust :story:

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
Oh I hope MoRon and SheDevil are among the asshat guests of shame in this Cuck Con. I'm sure it will be fantastic. They should even make Vic sign at a venue right next to them because OF COURSE everyone will flock to see these strong brave "victims" and leave dream raper Vic in the dust :story:
Really hoping Vic has a con lined up within the weeks surrounding this embarrassment.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
すみません, これで一体何 the fuck ですか?

View attachment 890421

View attachment 890420

That is some authoritarian shit right there. The whole point of conventions is for anime fans to have fun, not the other way around. Is this shit going to be the future of anime cons?

View attachment 890414

This con is definitely created in response to Vic.
I'd love to see pictures of the people that attend this. Have a feeling they'll fit the feminist and soyboy stereotypes perfectly.

Iron Hamster

kiwifarms.net

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
すみません, これで一体何 the fuck ですか?

View attachment 890421

View attachment 890420

That is some authoritarian shit right there. The whole point of conventions is for anime fans to have fun, not the other way around. Is this shit going to be the future of anime cons?

View attachment 890414

This con is definitely created in response to Vic.
I really do wonder how long it'll take before the woke crowd defines "coerced" as being asked.

Cause, really... If you ask someone, you're really pressuring them.

TJ-Weber

Then you give him the Forest Whitaker eye!
kiwifarms.net
I imagine people walking around scowling at each other, paranoid about being touched, flinching when someone almost taps them on the shoulder.
It'll be like school dances where chaperons made sure you stood 1 arm length apart when dancing. This convention is
middle school dance but without even any slow dancing.
Who the hell wants to go to that kind of convention, especially when Shane is LARPing as the principle?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino