Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg - The Containment Cell for The Breaker of Chairs, Eater of Shoes, Groomer of His Child Bride

Shane_Yes_That_One

kiwifarms.net
I think people are mistaken about the motivations for Chuck's position. I don't think Chuck is intimidated (per se) by funimation/Sabat for voice work, he wasn't getting major roles before anyway and as he said, he never got rich from his actual paychecks. I think Chuck is adjusting for his position in the "convention circuit". Chuck has never been a guest in high demand, and breaking off with Shane would potentially hit him hard on that front. Not because Shane is particularly influential, but because he runs a con and was willing to bring Chuck on board.

I think Chuck was initially looking out for Kamehacon (as a con that has regularly brought him out) but if things fracture badly then Kamehacon is either screwed or Chuck needs to not get unpersoned by the DBZ clique (Sabat, etc). Chuck's only real role of note is Android 17, so he needs to at least be able to be in the same room as other major DB actors to keep getting con work. (While Broly was a big deal for Vic, he has other major roles and is not explicitly beholden to the DB franchise)
I invited Chuck and his wife to many events/shows over the years and got him gigs across Texas. Him and his wife were always amazing people who I cherished before all this happened. It is true that many cons will not book him now, but he would still get way more offers than Vic.

He is someone who I always felt did the best to give anyone a chance, no matter what they have done in the past, I.E Vic and his work with Kopf.

But you know he chose sides here, and in the process, started burning bridges right and left with promoters around the country who have a hell of a lot more influence in the industry than me.

Junk Dog

Get busy living or get busy dying
kiwifarms.net
STCE's Comic-Con, the one that agreed to invite Vic in a series of DMs quoted above, has started announcing their guest line-up.

View attachment 1002636
Cropped from: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4l75dFliWr

That quoted Twitter account has since been suspended.
I hope she's seething at the fact that she'll be in the same con as Vic and I hope they both get to go honestly. If Marchi decides to stay and not pussy out, since she's such a strong independent wahmen, I also hope someone takes a photo of both her and Vic's lines just to compare them and have a chuckle or two.

Where's the hair pulling?
In the trash with the rest of the things that were either exaggerated or never even happened.

I thought this wasn't a discussion about TUG's wife......
Nah, it was a discussion about you grooming your wife.

Shane_Yes_That_One

kiwifarms.net
Hey @Shane_Yes_That_One, we also want to get your opinion on why you thought it was wrong to shame women based on they wear, but it was okay to let underage girls dress in scantily clad outfits at your convention?
Your first statement answers the second. It is wrong to shame any girl/woman based on nothing but their choice of clothing. Do you go out on Halloween night and intentionally slut shame the 7 and 8 year old girls Vic flirts with just because of their costume?

Shane_Yes_That_One

kiwifarms.net
Also, what's your problem with Markiplier and why do you think his merchandise has anything to do with Vic?
The guy you are referring to was not wearing the shirt. He had it in his bag and pulled it out while being banned. But he is also being banned at lots of shows around Texas so it is bigger than what happened at mine. He apparently already had a history with some of them.

Chudbacca

Fuck.
kiwifarms.net
I invited Chuck and his wife to many events/shows over the years and got him gigs across Texas. Him and his wife were always amazing people who I cherished before all this happened. It is true that many cons will not book him now, but he would still get way more offers than Vic.

He is someone who I always felt did the best to give anyone a chance, no matter what they have done in the past, I.E Vic and his work with Kopf.

But you know he chose sides here, and in the process, started burning bridges right and left with promoters around the country who have a hell of a lot more influence in the industry than me.
Sounds like a bunch of shitty people and a bunch of cowards who don't care about the community at all.

What a pity to not be in their graces. What with the crowds and lines people who aren't Vic attract, it's downright suicide to "choose a side."

Anyone who holds another person to "choosing a side" is too naive to see how their mindset will bring them pain. Just like you are a disposable idiot to them, Shane. Can't imagine why you'd want to suck up to awful people who don't give a shit about you but maybe you're a glutton for humiliation.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Your first statement answers the second. It is wrong to shame any girl/woman based on nothing but their choice of clothing. Do you go out on Halloween night and intentionally slut shame the 7 and 8 year old girls Vic flirts with just because of their costume?
I'm not the one who criticized a fan for shaming someone based on what they wear, yet you seem to have no qualm about young, underage girls dressing up in inappropriate, revealing outfits. You also don't think there's nothing unusual about people sexual moaning on panels in a supposedly family-friendly environment. What are you trying to tell us, Shane?

Shane_Yes_That_One

kiwifarms.net
I'm not the one who criticized a fan for shaming someone based on what they wear, yet you seem to have no qualm about young, underage girls dressing up in inappropriate, revealing outfits. You also don't think there's nothing unusual about people sexual moaning on panels in a supposedly family-friendly environment. What are you trying to tell us, Shane?
Well to start, when I see a young child in a costume my first thought isn't that it's "revealing". You're a sick fuck.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Intentionally crossposting because:
Dear God, I hope he wasn't the one who passed out candy to trick-or-treaters, that he instead remained holed up in his corner so he couldn't auction his child bride at the door.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Well to start, when I see a young child in a costume my first thought isn't that it's "revealing". You're a sick fuck.
Did you seriously compare your bullshit wardrobe policy at a convention to Halloween? Like somehow a convention that's supposed to be professionally run with a set of strict rules is the same as what parents allow their children to wear in the outside world? Please get bent.