Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg - The Containment Cell for The Breaker of Chairs, Eater of Shoes, Groomer of His Child Bride

Garm

kiwifarms.net
LOLWUTAFGGT

He cancelled Consent Con and he's gonna use the corona virus and some combined bullshit excuse like Vic was too powerful instead of taking responsibility for his horseshit as usual.
I think it is too late to lay the blame on that. The public sperging about Jinnie McManus is probably well know throughout the convention circuit. Everyone knows that Jinnie turned Shane into her ottoman foot stool.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
So, do you think that there is any merit of @Shane_Yes_That_One being the one behind the @LawArchive account?
If he is, so much for his departure from Weeb Wars (like I believed any of that in the first place).
I have it as "a theory." Shane getting smart and using a sock puppet would be the smartest thing he's done. Since there isn't any evidence so far we will have to wait.

Otherwise, yeah, he didn't leave. If shit doesn't come back from appeals Shane wants the credit.

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net
I have it as "a theory." Shane getting smart and using a sock puppet would be the smartest thing he's done. Since there isn't any evidence so far we will have to wait.

Otherwise, yeah, he didn't leave. If shit doesn't come back from appeals Shane wants the credit.
FD7268AE-AF6A-404B-9D02-16D68B161B94.jpeg

it’s why he is no longer making his main account Weeb Wars related. The law archive account has gone into overdrive since he made that announcement.

PrinceofAllCucks

Never send a Chad to do a cuck's job.
kiwifarms.net
Shane is a Biden Bro and #IBelieveTara was trending today. It's about a woman who alleges that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her. He says it's Russian propaganda, and that Bernie is a creepy sicko because of an article he wrote.

View attachment 1203069
https://archive.vn/fz1SJ

View attachment 1203097
https://archive.vn/ZE864

View attachment 1203065
View attachment 1203077

View attachment 1203101
#BelieveallWomenunlessit'smypoliticalcandidate

Reactions: TurboNAS

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Shane is a Biden Bro and #IBelieveTara was trending today. It's about a woman who alleges that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her. He says it's Russian propaganda, and that Bernie is a creepy sicko because of an article he wrote.
So Shane Holmberg, a creepy sicko and a groomer, is yet again calling some other man a creepy sicko and a groomer based on absolutely flimsy bullshit. Meanwhile we know he married some girl who was supposedly his best friend's daughter the instant she turned 18. And no matter how many times you ask how old she was when he met her the answer is silence.

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1203069
https://archive.vn/fz1SJ

View attachment 1203097
https://archive.vn/ZE864

View attachment 1203065
View attachment 1203077

View attachment 1203101
>the same guy who orbits KV also interacts with shaun king and krassenstein
Isn't it funny how he gravitates to all sorts of corrupt people?

mandatorylurk

kiwifarms.net
With Corona Chan making a lot of people stay at home, a lot of people have taken to caring for animals to pass the time.

Yet those poor German Shepards have to stay in their cages in a small college sized apartment while Shane jerks off to defending Joe Biden on Twitter as his lies about his income will make it real apparent soon. Remember, he says he makes something like 95,000 a year so he wouldn't be eligible for TrumpBux. If he did that would be pretty hypocritical.

So Shane, use this time to give those animals to a loving, caring family. Do some good, you can even trade them for shoes or a new chair, just stop letting them suffer while your autism makes you think you won a pointless twitter argument.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
With Corona Chan making a lot of people stay at home, a lot of people have taken to caring for animals to pass the time.

Yet those poor German Shepards have to stay in their cages in a small college sized apartment while Shane jerks off to defending Joe Biden on Twitter as his lies about his income will make it real apparent soon. Remember, he says he makes something like 95,000 a year so he wouldn't be eligible for TrumpBux. If he did that would be pretty hypocritical.

So Shane, use this time to give those animals to a loving, caring family. Do some good, you can even trade them for shoes or a new chair, just stop letting them suffer while your autism makes you think you won a pointless twitter argument.
Is he still trying to claim making six figures while living in squalor?

Reactions: Kosher Salt

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Shane_Yes_That_One Why are you replying to a 3-month-old Tweet (and one you previously replied to)?
Shane Tweet.png
(@Shane_Yes_That_One must have deleted this tweet because I can't find it. Sadly, the person who shared this didn't archive it either).

@Shane_Yes_That_One's previous tweet:

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
(@Shane_Yes_That_One must have deleted this tweet because I can't find it. Sadly, the person who shared this didn't archive it either).
It wasn't deleted.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't deleted.

Huh? I don't know why I didn't find it, then.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Shane_Yes_That_One Why are you replying to a 3-month-old Tweet (and one you previously replied to)?
View attachment 1207488

@Shane_Yes_That_One's previous tweet:
Ewwww why's Shane's newest avatar a picture of him about to give his child bride a hickey? 🤮