Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg - The Containment Cell for The Breaker of Chairs, Eater of Shoes, Groomer of His Child Bride

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Salty Boris

You have good taste.
kiwifarms.net
So here’s Shane still running with “fraudulent affidavits” larping.

And here is is calling Vic libel proof. But how many of these people have said he suffered no damages because he still gets invites? These two things don’t jive.
This guy is stupid and malignant. He’s up there with Toye as biggest scumbags of weeb wars.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net

And here is is calling Vic libel proof. But how many of these people have said he suffered no damages because he still gets invites? These two things don’t jive.
This guy is stupid and malignant. He’s up there with Toye as biggest scumbags of weeb wars.
I thought Shane was done with weeb wars?

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I thought Shane was done with weeb wars?
Shane is most likely working from home now. He has nothing else to do.

Conventions want nothing to do with him. He can't reboot consent con this year. He can't clean up the industry. He can try being the best shoe cook in the country but a man can't spend all day eating. Maybe he could pay attention to his kids, try to keep them from realizing their father is a terrible human being that will only make them miserable and broken.

But no, Weeb wars needs to be his priority. Lest the existential dread creep in.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
Shane is most likely working from home now. He has nothing else to do.

Conventions want nothing to do with him. He can't reboot consent con this year. He can't clean up the industry. He can try being the best shoe cook in the country but a man can't spend all day eating. Maybe he could pay attention to his kids, try to keep them from realizing their father is a terrible human being that will only make them miserable and broken.

But no, Weeb wars needs to be his priority. Lest the existential dread creep in.
"Work"

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While surfing on SanCom, noticed this particular news regarding cakes and was actually horrified thinking that
would totally be the wet dream for our favourite shoe-guy, guess the WW infected even my already weeb mind. :lit:

This makes me feel uncomfortable.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
The Biden defenses are hilarious to me. They remind me of how Lanipator of TFS made a bunch of scathing tweets about Hillary talking about her being unelectable, showing her lies, highlighting all her seedy donors, and making Clinton death jokes right up until Bernie dropped out. Then suddenly he changed his tune to 'I said my piece about Hillary before but now we need to support her, because Trump is Hitler.' Personal morality means nothing in the face of voting blue.

The affidavits are allegedly fraudulent because Ty signed them himself instead of observing them signing it, implying he made them up himself...but if Stan and Huber made the affidavits and can comment on them then...they're not fraudulent. They're defective. If the sworn statements were actually made by the parties in question they're not fraud.

I hope something the CoA should hammer on is this paradox. Kickvic wants to simultaneously run with "He was libel proof and COULDN'T be harmed by the statements made about him", "We only fired him and talked bad about him because of the statements made about him (harming him)", "he's not damaged enough for it to count because he still gets a little work and support", and "HAHA, we got him fired and ruined. #stilfired, losers!" - these statements are all mutually exclusive. Trying to run with all of them should rightfully blow up in their faces.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
The Biden defenses are hilarious to me. They remind me of how Lanipator of TFS made a bunch of scathing tweets about Hillary talking about her being unelectable, showing her lies, highlighting all her seedy donors, and making Clinton death jokes right up until Bernie dropped out. Then suddenly he changed his tune to 'I said my piece about Hillary before but now we need to support her, because Trump is Hitler.' Personal morality means nothing in the face of voting blue.

The affidavits are allegedly fraudulent because Ty signed them himself instead of observing them signing it, implying he made them up himself...but if Stan and Huber made the affidavits and can comment on them then...they're not fraudulent. They're defective. If the sworn statements were actually made by the parties in question they're not fraud.

I hope something the CoA should hammer on is this paradox. Kickvic wants to simultaneously run with "He was libel proof and COULDN'T be harmed by the statements made about him", "We only fired him and talked bad about him because of the statements made about him (harming him)", "he's not damaged enough for it to count because he still gets a little work and support", and "HAHA, we got him fired and ruined. #stilfired, losers!" - these statements are all mutually exclusive. Trying to run with all of them should rightfully blow up in their faces.
Don't forget, Tammy Denbow found the allegations "credible" (whatever that fuck that's supposed to mean) and Karen Mika used that as her basis for terminating Vic, even going so far as to say his behavior was "unacceptable". Then they pull a 180 and say their February 11 tweets were not meant to imply that Vic was fired for threatening or harassing behavior.

Does not compute.