Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg - The Containment Cell for The Breaker of Chairs, Eater of Shoes, Groomer of His Child Bride

HarveySperg41

I contribute nothing
kiwifarms.net
Without getting to the diagnostics part, the main things I have seen and witnessed from Greg, he either is 100% bought into his own shit, most likely narcissistic personality disorder, or he is all too familiar with his failings and tries to project them onto others, or will lie about even the most basic things to hide his insecurities.

It's more likely a mixture of both. The image of himself as the "Captain of the Threadnought" , having to be superior in every in interaction, never admitting fault or taking responsibility, his big brained idea with the Confederates thing by trying to sue in the 9th circuit, trying to cover up that failed lawsuit and saying we are mischaracterized the outcome.

Literally the ONLY reason he has had as much attention as he has is because this failures in parenting, business, law, finances, and interpersonal relationships make him the true libel-proof person, so he can be the conduit of things other parties involved in this can't say directly.

While thinking he is King and owning Vic, amassing a huge following, in reality he is 3 steps away from homelessness and being left by a fiancee, who if she probably knew the extent of his online behavior, would leave him.

I've calculated before the average the time to draft a tweet, multiplied by the number of tweets he was making (not even including research time for some of them), was literally HOURS of typing and sending tweets, not even including the time it would take to read all these different tweets and think about the reply you're going to type. If you had a successful law practice, a strong relationship, or even average levels interpersonal skills and friendship, why the fuck would you spend the equivalent of a working day or more on Twitter responding to people you don't even know or have no impact on your life? If you have a supposedly successful law practice and you were spending this much time on Twitter, really how good is your relationship, or how good is your law practice?

Greg hides behind 280 characters because any higher level how social interaction reveals who he truly is and only heightens the failures he has racked up to this point in his life. On Twitter he has more respect than anyone in his life gives him otherwise he wouldn't spend this much time and making literal hundreds of tweets per day.

He has made himself into this image of a successful lawyer prosecuting the racists, when in fact his law firm crumbled at his feet and the amazingly smart and witty legal tactic that he could find with crowdfunding, now has him $20,000 in the hole with two actual prominent lawyers. That's not a good way to get your name out there nor is it a way to actually make true progress in your life and not have to dunk on people to get dopamine from the interactions and activities that most people get from loving relationships and meaningful jobs, or taking care of their children and helping to raise them into productive members of society.

I would bet Greg's favorite holiday is Halloween, because it's the only time of year where it is okay to play pretend and hide behind a mask unlike the other 364 days. Because the rest of those days while he tries to one-up everybody, there is likely some underlying level of guilt associated with each of these interactions in each of these tweets. They may not show in his everyday behaviors but I bet every time he reads this thread or gets made fun of on Twitter, it really puts a dent in the armor and it makes it a little bit harder everyday to get out of bed.
Do Shane next

Ken Jennings

Won $5,522,700 on Jeopardy, can't afford a mic.
kiwifarms.net
Do Shane next
Shane will be interesting. I need to catch back up on his antics cause he blocked me months ago.

I honestly believe Shane may be on the spectrum but that's hard to diagnose without in person observations, or a social communication like disorder, or potentially a neurological issue.

My intuition has me leaning towards a sub 100 IQ based on his inability to understand and comprehend complex ideas, as seen in the Nick stream and his accidental support for Vic in Stanning for Biden over the accusations.

Anything deeper I need to go back through his thread.

As stated by law Twitter, including Greg & Shane himself, calling someone a pedophile is not defamation.

But in my opinion and I am not Shane's therapist, his behaviors and actions that led to him becoming very close with his best friend's daughter that they ended up in a sexual relationship I believe before she was 18, strongly resemble grooming behaviors like I have seen quite a bit with child sexual offenders. Even assuming he "rescued" her as claimed, she was in an extremely vulnerable state after that, making her easily exploitable by say, someone who had inserted himself so close into her life and because of his significant age difference, probably saw him as a trustworthy figure. But I know sex offenders who would even scoff at the idea to take advantage of someone like that leaving an abusive situation (illogical I know, but even some of them have morals). While I don't have enough info to say if he lusted after other minors or finds them attractive that would fall under something like pedophilic disorder, you can say he likely would fit under the colloquial definition of pedophile, as OneHandClapping expertly described in a clearly non defamatory way.

Edit: added reply

Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly believe Shane may be on the spectrum but that's hard to diagnose without in person observations, or a social communication like disorder, or potentially a neurological issue.
@Not A Bug either believes or is for certain Shane's alcoholism gave him brain damage. All that soy milk probably doesn't help, either.

Ken Jennings

Won $5,522,700 on Jeopardy, can't afford a mic.
kiwifarms.net
@Not A Bug either believes or is for certain Shane's alcoholism gave him brain damage. All that soy tard cum probably doesn't help, either.
Fuck, I forgot about his alcohol use/abuse. Depending on long he's been using alcohol and how much he has been drinking, permanent cognitive impairment is a possiblity. Thank you for the reminder.

Not A Bug

I'm not a bug I tell ya!
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, I forgot about his alcohol use/abuse. Depending on long he's been using alcohol and how much he has been drinking, permanent cognitive impairment is a possiblity. Thank you for the reminder.
The man's got some stripped gears; that's for certain. His constant use of alcohol during con created some truly uncomfortable moments and his embalmed frontal cortex was definitely the catalyst for some epic fails in decision making like leaving his cash bag unattended during his con allowing it to walk off whilst he and others were blasted and watching a game.

Now whether the former is due to, exacerbated by or coincidental with the latter is debatable. But yeah, I'm pretty sure the damage has at least been accelerated by the alcohol.