Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg - The Containment Cell for The Breaker of Chairs, Eater of Shoes, Groomer of His Child Bride

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking about throwing together some videos or doing some streams analysing the WW cast, then maybe others like DSP.

I emailed Nick about coming on the show to talk about Ron but haven't heard from him yet.
Ohhhhh, do me, do me!

Don't dox me or anything, just psychoanalyse me from my post history for a laugh.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking about throwing together some videos or doing some streams analysing the WW cast, then maybe others like DSP.
If you're taking non-WW recs, Russell Greer has been armchair analyzed in his thread enough that it's obvious what's wrong with him, but he claims to have seen/been seeing a therapist that no one believes is accurate. Too bad you're not a 9 or 10 chick, though (far as we know).

Otherwise, sounds like fun, can't wait to see what you got.

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
The man's got some stripped gears; that's for certain. His constant use of alcohol during con created some truly uncomfortable moments and his embalmed frontal cortex was definitely the catalyst for some epic fails in decision making like leaving his cash bag unattended during his con allowing it to walk off whilst he and others were blasted and watching a game.

Now whether the former is due to, exacerbated by or coincidental with the latter is debatable. But yeah, I'm pretty sure the damage has at least been accelerated by the alcohol.
Do you have any insight regarding him and A-Kon?

Because I have consistently theorized, since that glorious day that A-Kon threw him under the bus on Twitter (day after his equally glorious beating on Nick's show, IIRC), that that was NOT an entirely amicable separation. They REALLY do not want to be associated with him at all. He plays it down, of course.

That's one of the great WW mysteries I want resolved. I've witnessed people have an acrimonious split with an anime con, and then go on to form their own anime con (or try to). Happened a lot in my California days.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Captain Manning

kiwifarms.net
I have 15 phDs and advanced machine learning algorithms. The results of my analysis are that you're a niggerfaggot
That's weak. If you had 20+ phDs, and more advanced artificial intelligence, you could have narrowed it down to the specific subcategory of niggerfaggotry he occupies. There are several, after all.

Not A Bug

I'm not a bug I tell ya!
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
That's one of the great WW mysteries I want resolved. I've witnessed people have an acrimonious split with an anime con, and then go on to form their own anime con (or try to). Happened a lot in my California days.
Not trying to dodge the question or anything, but I have gone into it with some detail.

The TL;DR is that after multiple procedural faux pas, mis management and sowing dissent with some inappropriate behaviors sprinkled in for good measure; he was told to resign or get kicked to the curb.

Captain Manning

kiwifarms.net
Not trying to dodge the question or anything, but I have gone into it with some detail.

The TL;DR is that after multiple procedural faux pas, mis management and sowing dissent with some inappropriate behaviors sprinkled in for good measure; he was told to resign or get kicked to the curb.
Glorious.

So it was, at best, a "constructive termination?"

It became pretty obvious after they publicly rebuked him, as a result of him trying to oversell his pull in the con community, and still having A-Kon Ops Director on his online resume (with no end date).

I don't doubt that you've detailed it. I just must have missed it (WW is a pretty layered onion, afterall). If you have a link to where you detailed it, I definitely wanna read it. Thanks.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glorious.

It became pretty obvious after they publicly rebuked him, as a result of him trying to oversell his pull in the con community, and still having A-Kon Ops Director on his online resume (with no end date).

I don't doubt that you've detailed it. I just must have missed it (WW is a pretty layered onion, afterall). If you have a link to where you detailed it, I definitely wanna read it. Thanks.
Literally gives my post a rating and then doesn't even reply to my post, holy shit, how rude.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I know Hero Hei and I discussed it on stream and I'm pretty sure I've written about it here. But if I haven't the TL;DR is mismanagement of funds, inappropriate behavior and all around incompetence.

He was allowed to resign in lieu of being fired so he crows about how he quit which is technically true. He also came about one FB post from a libel suit afterward but, in a rare moment of wisdom, retracted the stuff.
Glorious.

Shit. I screwed up the order.

Anyway there is a quote to one of Not A Bug's posts talking about why Shane was fired. I thought it would be easier to find a better one but Shane's autism is Chernobyl grade bullshit.

Not A Bug

I'm not a bug I tell ya!
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Glorious.

A little background. I was tracked down and appeared with Hero Hei after Shane's Kamikaze on Nick's stream.

We talked about cons in general and Shane specifically. Shortly after that, it was brought to my attention that I was "being talked about" on Kiwi Farms. I came on to the site and found an impressive rundown of our conversation with some minor errors (@5t3n0g0ph3r?). I signed up to correct those.

Ended up going down a rabbit hole and answering questions in posts that were tagging me in. After a bit, I realized I have found "my people".

So, hopefully to fill in the cracks and to give you something to do on the commode, here is a smattering of Shane specific posts. I'm guessing the more general stuffwouldn't interest you... heck, this should bore you to death but here ya go:

That I can verify, as in witnessed? Lots and lots of alcohol. But he's told of (boasted?) many others. If 10% is true, he's chemically lobotomized himself over the last couple of decades.
To be fair, he was allowed to resign under threat of being terminated. Meri and Dean were very forgiving if not truly naive when dealing with others.

Now @Shane_Yes_That_One abused that and started spewing a lot of shit about A-Kon that was either partial information used to disparage or just plain fabricated. They were tightening their grip on the libel trigger and Shane shut up, took a lot down and basically dodged that suit.

He still spits stuff now and again but it's ignored. Of course, until they were notified, he was still claiming position with A-Kon and of course, according to his posted time line, has been running cons since he was 14.
He was made the director of programming when the original person was sent packing. He was friends with the then owners. In 2017 he screwed up contracts, fouled up an internal investigation, abused the position and mismanaged spending. He was sent packing.

He kept that position on his Twitter and LinkedIn until it was brought to A-Kon's attention and the insisted he remove it. Before that and after his filing he came within a hair of a libel suit for the way he defamed A-Kon and its people. He started deleting stuff and the owners who were, in my opinion, naive, rolled it back.

His history of drunkeness, pursuit of female guests and staff and his lying and shit stirring burned that bridge permanently.
Did you know I'm a tease and a jerk? Since @Shane_Yes_That_One hasn't immediately responded I'll just leave this:

How about copping a feel in a staff meeting one evening, drink in one hand and a breast in the other.

A young lady telling me a similar story but neither wanted to follow up, so there's that.

Insinuating himself into a personnel issue with a criminal complaint that, had it been legitimate, would have derailed any investigation and exposed the convention (A-Kon) to liabilities like obstruction, etc.

The rest is literally hearsay. Maybe he can share some of those juicy anecdotes.
Mary and Dean covered your ass when you were staring down the barrel of a libel suit . The only reason you got to where you were was Lana left and Mary liked you. You ungrateful shit.
Shane was not told to resign because of sexual harassment. Sexual harassment requires the victim to perceive the harassment, make it known that they're being harassed and then have the douche continue. In the cases I know of, the complaints were never made to Shane and were never pursued when they we're offered the opportunity. So, the reputation was there but no actual documentation; apart from what I and others held on to.

@Shane_Yes_That_One, hypothetical for you. If someone knows the other side to your resignation narrative, why you were made to resign, etc. As well as the libel case that was about to be dropped on you for lying about A-Kon, records of your Tweets and FB posts that you judiciously pulled down once you saw the train coming, that would be inconvenient, yes?

If you knew who I am, you'd know that I can lay hands on that data. You know the truth, unless you are completely deluded. Might want to rethink how easily you're being baited.

Added In Edit: The charity thing was a lie. The con gave half of the money earmarked at show's end and the rest was sent after the final accounting. @Shane_Yes_That_One either ignored this fact to push a narrative or wasn't as "in the know" as he'd like us to believe.
What he was on about was that at the end of show, A-Kon gave an estimated half of the money. There has to be a completed accounting before the rest was given.

@Shane_Yes_That_One either was ignorant of this practice or chose to misrepresent it as A-Kon "skimming" the money; being butt hurt over having to tender a resignation. He posted that they had "scammed" people and all sorts of sundry lies on social media. It finally reached a point where he was going to be crushed in a libel suit. He pulled all of his stuff down but not before it was archived.

What I am having a hard time with is why he's here reanimating that narrative and not expecting to be called to task for it.
There were multiple reasons, some of which I've spoken/posted about. There wasn't an "aw shit" moment but a stack of proverbial straws.

Dopey Cunt

No pussie in the Cloud District.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also while he was here, @Shane_Yes_That_One had a massive hateboner for me and wouldn't stop giving me "fight me irl bro" answers to all the burns I handed him. He got even more high off his shitty internet tough guy farts after other kiwis referred to me as female, proving that not only is he in fact a child grooming pedo, but felt like he had to be extra with me because I'm a broad. He zero'd in on me and ignored all the MALE kiwis who provoked him even though they all were saying the same things I was more or less. He doesn't like it when women talk back to him.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Also while he was here, @Shane_Yes_That_One had a massive hateboner for me and wouldn't stop giving me "fight me irl bro" answers to all the burns I handed him. He got even more high off his shitty internet tough guy farts after other kiwis referred to me as female, proving that not only is he in fact a child grooming pedo, but felt like he had to be extra with me because I'm a broad. He zero'd in on me and ignored all the MALE kiwis who provoked him even though they all were saying the same things I was more or less. He doesn't like it when women talk back to him.
He can't handle a sassy independent Kiwi!

Last edited:

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he beats his child bride with a half-eaten shoe?