Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg - The Containment Cell for The Breaker of Chairs, Eater of Shoes, Groomer of His Child Bride

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wonder how his child bride feels about all of this going on, or is she chained in the basement and takes pictures with Shoeboy just to keep up appearances?
Shane said his child bride was sitting off-camera during Nick's stream (she showed up in the background once, so probably), and that she's aware of everything. Whether or not she's okay with it remains to be seen, but I think it's telling she apparently decided(?) she was bisexual and probably sleeps around performing sex magic after work while Shane dicks around on Twitter and ignores the kids.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is that like putting some protective layer over someone's dick, saying you'll make it disappear and then leaping vagina-first onto it?
Ha! XD

I don't fucking know, though, I thought that was all related to succubi/incubi, didn't think people would believe it's an actual thing.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"Fight me irl, bro" has kinda always been a go-to online for him. He used to get popped on a local board for it pretty routinely. Usually while white knighting. It's absolutely bizarre that he hasn't changed at all in 20 someodd years.
There's nothing more pathetic than an Internet Tough Guy. They combine all the assblasted loserdom of the SJW with pure autism. As if anyone is going to show up to fight them and as if they wouldn't piss their pants and scream for the cops if anyone were autistic enough to try.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
"Male Feminist refuses to believe woman and starts abusing victims. Nation shocked."

I can't even be disappointed in Shane. Everything he said during the Weeb Wars was an act. A particularly shitty act, but an act. When his tribe is attacked he drops all pretense and reveals that he is only after power.

Last time he did this a fat, Asian woman broke him and destroyed his convention before it even started.

Nekoi.Inukuma.00

just a d00d
kiwifarms.net
Shane said his child bride was sitting off-camera during Nick's stream (she showed up in the background once, so probably), and that she's aware of everything. Whether or not she's okay with it remains to be seen, but I think it's telling she apparently decided(?) she was bisexual and probably sleeps around performing sex magic after work while Shane dicks around on Twitter and ignores the kids.
Don't know Shane or his child bride, but judging by the poly/swinger/wiccan company I know they keep, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he was a cuck in all this.

It is a shame about The Church, tho.