Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg -

SinglePlayerCarl

Weeb Expansionist™
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I also find that creepy but at least I’m somewhat confident Vic didn’t groom her into dating him.
Another way to look at it:

A 24 year old woman willingly and enthusiactically is dating Vic, while the way Shame speaks of his wife has me nearly convinced his wife was put into rope stirrups, bound and gagged while Shane salivated over her fellatio -- and all of this discussed in a business transaction with his father-in-law

Which of these two sound worse, Shame?

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 727104

I can definitely assure you that you're an idiot, Shane.
He is actually correct here. Filing is tomorrow. People will get served later.
I'll leave whether or not he knows the difference and was intentionally correct up to you.

As far as his grooming goes, where I come from being in your 40's and sniffing around your friend's teenage daughter is absolutely not allowed in any way shape or form. That's a real good way to have a "hunting accident". No matter what kind of "maturity" or "tough circumstances" or whatever bullshit excuse you cook up to justify it.

It just isn't done. Ever. Fucking creepy weirdo.

Reactions: Unog and BFUNKED

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He is actually correct here. Filing is tomorrow. People will get served later.
I'll leave whether or not he knows the difference and was intentionally correct up to you.

As far as his grooming goes, where I come from being in your 40's and sniffing around your friend's teenage daughter is absolutely not allowed in any way shape or form. That's a real good way to have a "hunting accident". No matter what kind of "maturity" or "tough circumstances" or whatever bullshit excuse you cook up to justify it.

It just isn't done. Ever. Fucking creepy weirdo.
I get the impression the dad is probably some kind of deviated prevert himself.

wickedlilium

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe him for a second, as I stated previously:

After reading up a bit more on who this guy is I'm certain he's either lying his ass off or he's using some kind of dumb technicality like a faggot. Like he's saying "I first met her when she was 19", leaving off the fact that "she was a different person after her first kid" or "as an adult". His personality would fit that lame "technically not lying" tactic.

The way he went about it and the effort he went into avoiding answering that question tells me everything I need to know about that relationship and where it started, that's for damn sure. If he wasn't pulling some crap like I mentioned above he'd have had no problem disclosing how long he's known her father.
Yeah he probably forgot this 'conveniently' (like their side does ALL the time) so that no one realizes he's lying considering it would show that she wasn't 19 when they first met.

• Agree
Reactions: Unog

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how he's still trying to frame it as if the problem is the age difference alone.

@Shane_Yes_That_One it's how and when you met that's of import here, you creepy bald motherfucker.
The age difference isn't exactly irrelevant, and it's pretty skeevy if Vic is dating someone 32 years his junior, but Vic doesn't seem to be throwing personal information about whoever he's dating around online or marrying her only months after another relationship ended.

Last edited:

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
The age difference isn't exactly irrelevant, and it's pretty skeevy is Vic is dating someone 32 years his junior, but Vic doesn't seem to be throwing personal information about whoever he's dating around online or marrying her only months after another relationship ended.
Yeah but I meant the "and when" as in, I don't think Vic met his girlfriend when she was underage. I agree with the sentiment though.

Keystone

kiwifarms.net
Shane the Shoe Gobbler said:
They have to resort to attacks on my family
You were the one who came here and blurted it out in the first place you fucking retard; not the other way around.

Idiot came here trying to shift the narrative and get attention, failed at the former, then spazzed out about his wife in an effort to seem cool and masculine for his attention dopamine hit.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
The age difference isn't exactly irrelevant, and it's pretty skeevy if Vic is dating someone 32 years his junior, but Vic doesn't seem to be throwing personal information about whoever he's dating around online or marrying her only months after another relationship ended.
Vic seems like the kind of guy who knows how to show a woman a good time then gives her a deep-dicking at the end of the night. The next morning they part as friends. Ships passing in the night and all that.

Shane seems like, well, Shane. Where getting laid involves setting some kind of elaborate trap then parasitically attaching himself to the host so that he gets a steady stream of poon forever.

• Agree
Reactions: Unog

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
Is there confirmation of who Vic's girlfriend even is much less her age? I'm not taking Shane's word for anything and Vic seems good at keeping his private life private. Though I suppose trading in his ex for a much younger model would explain why Specht was so quick to jump on the bus riding over him.

• Agree
Reactions: Kosher Salt

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I can understand why a younger woman would be interested in Vic. He is famous. He has money. He is attractive. He has charisma. Shane has none of those things.

Maybe that is a factor in all this. Maybe some of the other VA's are jealous that Vic has options.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there confirmation of who Vic's girlfriend even is much less her age? I'm not taking Shane's word for anything and Vic seems good at keeping his private life private.
Nah. That's why I framed my comment in terms of if it's true.

I can understand why a younger woman would be interested in Vic. He is famous. He has money. He is attractive. He has charisma. Shane has none of those things.

Maybe that is a factor in all this. Maybe some of the other VA's are jealous that Vic has options.
Oh for sure. I'm also certain that there's an element of thinking that Vic should gracefully move on to make way for younger VAs involved in all of this.

Reactions: OldAmishRenegade

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Is there confirmation of who Vic's girlfriend even is much less her age? I'm not taking Shane's word for anything and Vic seems good at keeping his private life private. Though I suppose trading in his ex for a much younger model would explain why Specht was so quick to jump on the bus riding over him.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino