Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg -

Dumpster dived waifu

Love me some bacon
kiwifarms.net
The weird part is you're dating your friend's daughter whom you presumably met far before they were of age. That's suspect as fuck. How is this so hard to understand?
the problem is, his tiny brain is having a problem understanding that vic is also dating someone younger than himself. you get how thats confusing, right?

Reactions: Vampy

SinglePlayerCarl

Weeb Expansionist™
kiwifarms.net
Shane is the kinda guy that invites you over to play video games and gives you the madkatz controller
not the good one though, with the ergonomic grips still intact and the wired connection so when his Wavebird dies midmatch, you beat his ass so you can finish your chicken wings.

Nah, the bad one where the "A" Button sticks and the d-pad doesn't work.

DeadFry

kiwifarms.net
The weird part is you're dating your friend's daughter whom you presumably met far before they were of age. That's suspect as fuck. How is this so hard to understand?
He's profoundly mentally subnormal. Not sure what's up with him, other than he's fucked in the head.
I'm not going to automatically judge someone for a massive age difference, as long as they're consenting adults.
I AM going to look sideways at someone who appears to have possibly known her when she was a minor ... and only talks about how damaged she is and how great she is in bed ... Something is definitely off in that relationship. The way he describes her and the situation makes him seem predatory.

Dumpster dived waifu

Love me some bacon
kiwifarms.net
...so, let me see if i get this. not only are you married to and fucking a girl you may have groomed and is the daughter of one of your friends, you are perfectly okay whoring her out for some shekels?

see, vic is a sex offender because hes touched people and is dating a younger girl. shane is clearly on the level.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
...so, let me see if i get this. not only are you married to and fucking a girl you may have groomed and is the daughter of one of your friends, you are perfectly okay whoring her out for some shekels?
To a guy named "John Shekel" no less, which I hope is a pseudonym.

What a creepy motherfucker. He should be watched by the authorities. This is the kind of man who is a vic kicker.

Reactions: Pansexual doorknob

SinglePlayerCarl

Weeb Expansionist™
kiwifarms.net

see, vic is a sex offender because hes touched people and is dating a younger girl. shane is clearly on the level.
Bottom floor of the 9th Circle, maybe.

To a guy named "John Shekel" no less, which I hope is a pseudonym.

What a creepy motherfucker. He should be watched by the authorities. This is the kind of man who is a vic kicker.
In a just world, the FBI would have been there yesterday.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn it Shane. THIS. This is why people think your relationship with your wife is fucked up.

As a man in your 40's you don't talk about your newlywed wife who is barely old enough to drink legally this way. Especially when your relationship is under a microscope. You creepy weirdo.

@AnOminous was right. He really is dumber than the actual potato train guy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino