Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg -

KingofNothing

kiwifarms.net
I shouldn't be frustrated by this, but goddamn it is so annoying to watch this guy be so confident about knowing absolutely nothing. Shane you're not smarter than Nick and you don't know shit about the law. There no shame in accepting these facts. I have zero illusions about trying to get over one on Nick in this(would be kinda cool just because Nick tends to make good calls). Watching you constantly try is embarrassing

Shane Holmberg on Twitter_ _If Ty knew everything he would not need d_ - twitter.com.png

Army Burger

[sad in mexican]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter what Nick reveals you doofus. There aren't going to be any courtroom ambushes because each side has to disclose their evidence to the other before trial. It doesn't matter whether you do or don't know more than Nick.
And we all know that Shane knows nothing

Kiomei

Jackass of All Trades
kiwifarms.net
No fucking shit, Failberg. That's the entire point of discovery, to find what you don't know yet. I understand you never completed a fucking jigsaw puzzle in your life, but you need that discovery to pretty much find every instance of defamation and TI, not just what's currently observable, you fucking brainlet. It's like you're starting to understand what we've told you for months, but repeat it back like you're trying to teach yourself again, and to gacha us.

News flash Shame, you're the one light years behind even KickVic. Why they ever associated with your dumbass at all remains one of the top five mysteries of the universe.

Dumpster dived waifu

kiwifarms.net
I shouldn't be frustrated by this, but goddamn it is so annoying to watch this guy be so confident about knowing absolutely nothing. Shane you're not smarter than Nick and you don't know shit about the law. There no shame in accepting these facts. I have zero illusions about trying to get over one on Nick in this(would be kinda cool just because Nick tends to make good calls). Watching you constantly try is embarrassing

View attachment 760407

foregoing that there is already a solid amount of evidence that is public, the point of the discovery is to see how far the rabbit hole goes so the judge has a better assessment of how much these morons have fucked up vics life and punish them accurately.

Army Burger

[sad in mexican]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
News flash Shame, you're the one light years behind even KickVic. Why they ever associated with your dumbass at all remains one of the top five mysteries of the universe.
Because he's on their side. Yet they don't care that tards like Shane only hurt their already pathetic arguments.

• Winner
Reactions: Kiomei

GeneralMint

Fuck yo wintergreen bullshit
kiwifarms.net
Alright. Time for a serious topic. The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase taught us all an important life lesson. "Every man has a price". So what is the price you would demand to lick Shane's chair? Me, personally, probably a 4-pack of Guiness and around $38. In that order. In reverse order closer to $80 and a 12-pack.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino