Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg -

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
It's not defamatory. I think he's trying to imply that it's privileged or something (privilege doesn't mean what Shane thinks it means).

Speaking of the text messages, though, unless Monica is willing to say that Ron acted with her full knowledge and approval (which would be an utterly stupid thing to say and she will surely be asked the question), then her interests and Ron's are starting to conflict. I wonder how Casey intends to handle that.
No he is literally saying it....
Dang it cougar'd

Shane, buddy. Nick has repeatedly said that BHBH is not his source.

As for "defaming the defendants" (which statements would be defamatory, boot-chewer), I hope you realise that BHBH can say a shitload of things about the defendants and it will be privileged - so just as Casey used his answer to muckrake, BHBH is allowed to do that as well. Ron and Monica should have considered the implications of that strategy before approving it.
Yea especially with Ty's "I'll treat you how you treat me" Rule

boulderblundermatt90

Master of Quaker Oats, Devourer of Chocolate Cakes
kiwifarms.net
Hey shane. you're dumber than an a cell.

Nick just proved that you're full of shit beyond a reasonable doubt. If you have a single ounce of intellect in any kind of capacity, you'll admit your wrong and delete your twitter, swear off social media, and actually redo schooling yourself, from kindergarten to college.

but I know better. I know people like you. you think you're better than everyone. well fine. sit on your throne. wallow as we laugh at you and you can do fuck all about it, you shadow.

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net
Hey shane. you're dumber than an a cell.

Nick just proved that you're full of shit beyond a reasonable doubt. If you have a single ounce of intellect in any kind of capacity, you'll admit your wrong and delete your twitter, swear off social media, and actually redo schooling yourself, from kindergarten to college.

but I know better. I know people like you. you think you're better than everyone. well fine. sit on your throne. wallow as we laugh at you and you can do fuck all about it, you shadow.
But but muh full story...…..
Shane keeps saying the Polygon story was before ANN one. What are the dates for each article?

Wow now he just flat out said it.....

Screenshot (175).png

boulderblundermatt90

Master of Quaker Oats, Devourer of Chocolate Cakes
kiwifarms.net
Oh shane.

roses are red,
violets are blue, fuck you
and you will always be a dumb bitch
to which you unwittingly provide the farms years of content.
forevermore.

Jaimas

Autism War Correspondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I swear to god, every time I think we've hit some kind of endpoint of Shane's exceptionalism, he pushes harder.

It's not enough that he got wrecked in his first stream appearance with Nick in a fashion so bad that some states would qualify it as forcible sodomy. It's not enough that the stupid fuck has already gotten his side in legal hot water, that he is provably a fucking idiot and that he's demonstrably wrong about every claim he makes, nor enough that he admitted to possible pedophilia. He has to keep doubling, tripling, quadrupling down.

@Shane_Yes_That_One, let me do you a solid and give advice you won't take: Stop.

You can't win. Not against Ty or Nick, not against Twitter, and not against us. Even if you weren't fighting actual lawyers and individuals whose weaponized Autism can and has destroyed vastly bigger targets than you, you have only token support in your own hugbox. You have minimal likes on these. No one believes you.

You've lost. Accept it and move on with your life.

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net
What is great is IF he is actually talking to the person who had them, he thinks they wouldn't lie to him. Oh and if he did he loses credibility which will help MoRon….riiight can't just lie to someone who blurts out everything on the net to look important.

I do wonder if he is DMing Ron in all this.

• Agree
Reactions: Kosher Salt

Army Burger

burger bur burger burger uhhhhhhh
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is great is IF he is actually talking to the person who had them, he thinks they wouldn't lie to him. Oh and if he did he loses credibility which will help MoRon….riiight can't just lie to someone who blurts out everything on the net to look important.

I do wonder if he is DMing Ron in all this.
Oh they're definitely circle-jerking somewhere.

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net
Oh they're definitely circle-jerking somewhere.
Yea just seemed odd the day the Case Response comes out and it has a Vic harassing MoRon thing in it and then Shane tries to pin Nick as an Agent of Vic. But then he deletes said tweet, I think he got told they were going to try and pin the agent status on Nick like a surprise but they forgot a few things. One Shane is a blabbermouth, and two Nick has repeatedly stated he has nothing to do with Vic other than the GFM and suggesting BHBH as a law firm

I thought Nick said it wasn't the account person who gave him the messages. Maybe it was the guy's wife or something.
He did but Shane keeps insisting that since he "talked" to the person who sent those to BHBH and they said they never sent Nick the stuff, that either Nick got it from BHBH or the guy is lying to Shane and that makes anything he has lose all credibility.....

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino