Celebrity Shane Lee Yaw / Shane Dawson - Hack comedian/filmmaker, millionaire pretending to be poor, did blackface, fucked a cat, pedophile

US Marine Hyde

We can all be victims!
kiwifarms.net
I watched Tati’s whole video before coming over to the thread and gotta say, the stuff she said about Shane rang true. The “empath” bullshit especially, and the fawning, sucking up and swearing “eternal friendship for this life and the next.” We’ll see what happens, but to me, at least, her video was believable.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Petty Paige, The Viewer's Voice, Dustin Dailey, and Rich Lux can make 1000 videos but I will never believe another word that leaves their mouths. Paige can go stick her tits in some ramen or maybe parent for a few minutes. The fucking goon squad should have their own thread on the farms.
Wouldn’t that thread just be this?

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
Petty Paige, The Viewer's Voice, Dustin Dailey, and Rich Lux can make 1000 videos but I will never believe another word that leaves their mouths. Paige can go stick her tits in some ramen or maybe parent for a few minutes. The fucking goon squad should have their own thread on the farms.
I'm literally waiting around for Peter Monn to drop a video, Sanders Kennedy has been pretty good on keeping on top of the timeline too and Nicholas DeOrio will be going live in a few aswell. I am staying away from Jeffree's payroll channels.

boat_rocker

What are you exercising for? You're just gonna die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only way I see Shane possibly coming out of this somewhat intact is if he cuts ties with Jeffree and denounces him completely. If he doubles down on Jeffree's team it only affirms everything Tati said.
that will be interesting if he does denounce jeffree considering how shane wants to play the middle man most of the time. I don't know what the fuck shane was thinking with his middle ground shit coming into the catty bratty beauty world with the biggest shit stirrer jeffree star right at his side. I do really feel for tati if she was influenced by them to post the video, peer pressure is a shitty feeling

this really will weigh down to what jeffree says or does next or if possible james charles will come around the corner before star does, I guess we'll have to see but man am I ngl when I say I'm pretty excited to see what comes out of this shit storm next.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that will be interesting if he does denounce jeffree considering how shane wants to play the middle man most of the time. I don't know what the fuck shane was thinking with his middle ground shit coming into the catty bratty beauty world with the biggest shit stirrer jeffree star right at his side. I do really feel for tati if she was influenced by them to post the video, peer pressure is a shitty feeling

this really will weigh down to what jeffree says or does next or if possible james charles will come around the corner before star does, I guess we'll have to see but man am I ngl when I say I'm pretty excited to see what comes out of this shit storm next.
Fucking with Jeffree will probably end him in a lot of ways, Jeffree has huge serial killer vibes.

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net

Peer pressure is a shitty feeling sure, but she's a fucking adult. She had something to gain from this drama and it was a calculated decision.

The only thing these stupid beauty gurus don't understand is that when you play underhanded games publicly on the internet, you are going to get caught.

If you want to fuck your competitor don't do it with the help of gossiping gays. Take your millions and shut it all down.

Shane has been playing stupid games for stupid prizes, just like the rest of them.

boat_rocker

What are you exercising for? You're just gonna die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Peer pressure is a shitty feeling sure, but she's a fucking adult. She had something to gain from this drama and it was a calculated decision.

The only thing these stupid beauty gurus don't understand is that when you play underhanded games publicly on the internet, you are going to get caught.

If you want to fuck your competitor don't do it with the help of gossiping gays. Take your millions and shut it all down.

Shane has been playing stupid games for stupid prizes, just like the rest of them.
oh absolutely, I don't know much about tati but I know she's nearing her 40's, so for someone to be playing around with this shit at that age does tell a lot alone lmao. what I meant more about peer pressure is more of shane and jeffree's combined presence alone probably was overwhelming, not that it justifies it by any means, but tati probably is the lesser of the evils in this situation

and that's basically saying who's shit doesn't smell the least in a gas station restroom, it all ain't pretty

DavieJones714

all the world's a stage
kiwifarms.net
Kind of think Tati's age is what makes her susceptible to Jeffreee and Shane. As an older, beautiful, wealthy, successful YTer, it must be a little lonely. Trying to fit in and still maintain your self respect wouldn't be easy. I felt she was being honest when she was talking about how grateful she was when people from the beauty community came to her launchthingy. And now that I've seen Shane for all that he is, I don't think it is unreasonable to believe her.

Kind of think Tati's age is what makes her susceptible to Jeffreee and Shane. As an older, beautiful, wealthy, successful YTer, it must be a little lonely. Trying to fit in and still maintain your self respect wouldn't be easy. I felt she was being honest when she was talking about how grateful she was when people from the beauty community came to her launchthingy. And now that I've seen Shane for all that he is, I don't think it is unreasonable to believe her.
She said JC tried to turn straight men gay because she was assmad that he endorsed a competing snake oil pill. It is absolutely unreasonable to believe that they manipulated her into anything. She is hammering nails into coffins. Nothing else.

Moment

woo-ah!
kiwifarms.net
She said JC tried to turn straight men gay because she was assmad that he endorsed a competing snake oil pill. It is absolutely unreasonable to believe that they manipulated her into anything. She is hammering nails into coffins. Nothing else.
She said that because she was manipulated by Jeffree and Shane into thinking it was true. As she said in her video, the gummies were just the tipping point.

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Took people this long to figure it out? Rich lux got a 10k bag from Norvina and has been huffing Jeffree's farts since they met. Petty Paige dismissed any rich Lux allegations and even owns a company that helps YouTubers get together (rich lux is signed under her too). 🥴🥴🥴