Celebrity Shane Lee Yaw / Shane Dawson - Hack comedian/filmmaker, millionaire pretending to be poor, did blackface, fucked a cat, pedophile

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the wackiest thing here to me is the fact that fucking Will and Jada Smith , the famous Hollywood Scientologist superstars, called him out for sexualizing their kid, I would be hiding in my bunker and staying off all platforms after apologizing profusely, even normies know who Will Smith is, this drama has extended beyond the scope of just yootoob :story:

Honestly, I would not be surprised if he tries to an hero, I can see the headlines now;
MASS SHORTAGES OF POPCORN ALL OVER THE WORLD AS SLANDERED YOOTOOB CELEBRITY SHANE DAWSON KILLS HIMSELF OVER ALLEGATIONS OF JIZZING ON HIS CAT, MORE AT 11

US Marine Hyde

AutistiCATS: the Musical
kiwifarms.net
I think the wackiest thing here to me is the fact that fucking Will and Jada Smith , the famous Hollywood Scientologist superstars, called him out for sexualizing their kid, I would be hiding in my bunker and staying off all platforms after apologizing profusely, even normies know who Will Smith is, this drama has extended beyond the scope of just yootoob :story:

Honestly, I would not be surprised if he tries to an hero, I can see the headlines now;
MASS SHORTAGES OF POPCORN ALL OVER THE WORLD AS SLANDERED YOOTOOB CELEBRITY SHANE DAWSON KILLS HIMSELF OVER ALLEGATIONS OF JIZZING ON HIS CAT, MORE AT 11
The Smith family thing is weird and high-profile enough that it might push this out of YouTube drama channel land into supermarket tabloids. YouTube drama is a little too incestuous for the average normie, who don’t know or care about any of the players, but “Will Smith’s Family SLAMS PEDOPHILE YOUTUBER” just might sell in the checkout line.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archive

Keem says that Tati said that Shane Dawson and Jefree Star were the "master minds" behind cancelling James Charles
The Smith family thing is weird and high-profile enough that it might push this out of YouTube drama channel land into supermarket tabloids. YouTube drama is a little too incestuous for the average normie, who don’t know or care about any of the players, but “Will Smith’s Family SLAMS PEDOPHILE YOUTUBER” just might sell in the checkout line.
Well its in the newspapers

Moment

woo-ah!
kiwifarms.net
WOAH. Shane on Instagram live. Holy shit, we're seeing some of his true colors here ... And those colors are bile yellow and shit brown.

Even if Tati is full of shit (which isn't out of the realm of possibility, let's be real), Shane's reaction makes him look incredibly ugly regardless.
I was JUST about to bring up his live. How revolting can one person be?

Tati: "As a victim of sexual assault-"
Shane: *rolls his eyes* "UGH, SHE'S FAKE CRYING!"

Regardless of anything else - and as much as I already despised Shane - his live proves just how awful he is at his core.

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Regardless of anything else - and as much as I already despised Shane - his live proves just how awful he is at his core.
My favourite part was how he said a bunch of vile shit about her then is like "wow I don't wanna insult people"

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net

My favourite part was how he said a bunch of vile shit about her then is like "wow I don't wanna insult people"
It's also incredibly telling that you hear Ryland telling Shane to "get off" in the background. You can hear him crystal clear. LOL.

Shane has such an ego that he didn't stop to think for a second that maybe going on Instagram for a "live reaction" on some serious allegations wasn't a good idea. Even after he's been 99.9% canceled by the internet and the world, he still didn't stop to think that going live and screeching on camera was a bad idea.

Amazing. Imma grab some popcorn now.

Sketch

Lvl 9001 shit poster
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. I'm not sure how anyone can be surprised by anyone of these fake ass bitches turning each other at this point. None of them have any good intentions. Jeffree used Shane to make a palette, Shane used Jeffree to sell a documentary and palette. They both used Tatiana to sell some fake drama because they were jealous of a cuter, more interesting, younger, talented James Charles... all because he let sugar bear hair give him some money.
Fucking mean ass bullies. I hope ryland ends up leaving Shane's ass when he realizes that being with Shane is just career suicide....and hes a gold digger sooo.... he needs dat target, morphe and YouTube bucks otherwise lol theres no way hes gonna stay with a racist shitlord

VermilionFluttershy

kiwifarms.net
I've seen people compare Shane's meltdown to Onision's. I'd be lying if I said I didn't see the similarities.

Speaking of Grug, how long until he posts some video of him laughing like a hyena and screeching "SEE?!? I FUCKING TOLD YOU!"

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here watching both Twitter and YouTube lose their shit and it's nothing short of entertaining. I'm going full "sporting event snacks" on this. Just had a hotdog and already got a bag of popcorn and a frosty on standby lol.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the only """""""""""""""Trustworthy""""""""""""""""" person involved in all this is james charles, and I don't like him at all--but the fact that Jeffree, Tati, and Shane tried to beat down a 19 year old kid shows what greasy, unlikable garbage they all are. iirc he's the only that has proof of anything.

it's also incredibly hard to trust Shane after that shitty meltdown livestream on IG. Imagine your first thought being "yup, I'm in huge mental distress, better go live on IG and insult Tati."

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
Shane's got an interesting pee/nasty vagina fetish, apparently.

shane autism.PNG

^ Thumbnail from the last video. I know a larger version of this exists but can't find it right now. Yes, this is a real picture. (From a shithouse clickbait video, but still.)

First (smaller) cow crossover with Tana Mongeau . She's newly 18 in this video, titled, "I peed on Shane Dawson. You wish this was clickbait." This appears to be the oldest version of this video; there are two others, one from last year that's 18 minutes, so I guess there's super duper important BTS that was absolutely needed to be padded added two years after the fact. I haven't watched the whole thing, but it opens with her straddling him, and he keeps insisting she's 18 in the video to justify the debauchery they're feigning for their audience, so not really a good look all things considered. Still on Tana's official YT page, along with the longer alts.

Dis-gust-tin

Cow crossover with Trisha Paytas; around 3 minutes in he takes the risky dive in her crotchal direction. She informs everyone (in a restaurant, eating) that she may have had/has a bacterial infection.

SHANE DAWSON IN MY CROTCH

This next one is a shitpost made by a fan, but the clips are real--according to the comments, the pee clips are from "his Vogue 73 questions parody," and the thumbnail of him in the gimp outfit is from "The Tana and Shane sex tape"

Shane's Kink and Pee Fetish shitpost