Celebrity Shane Lee Yaw / Shane Dawson - Hack comedian/filmmaker, millionaire pretending to be poor, did blackface, fucked a cat, pedophile

DavieJones714

all the world's a stage
kiwifarms.net
Wow. I was curious to see what Morphe was going to do, if anything. It's still up on Beauty Bay. Wonder what they will do?
edit: See that Rich Lux wasn't the first to get the tea. Accounts Payable at Star cosmetics is slipping. Happy to watch three other videos up first. It would have killed me to wait bc I'm not giving this pos a click.

Last edited:

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
So Shane can have the original clips on his channel of him acting like a pervert and the videos were monetized but people trying to comment on this dumpster fire are having their videos pulled, ok Susan. Youtuber InformOverload has also had to take down their video and Stephanie Harlowe has had her's demonetized.

Communityguidelinebreach.png

chasingmice

Gorilla Watch 2020
kiwifarms.net
So Shane can have the original clips on his channel of him acting like a pervert and the videos were monetized but people trying to comment on this dumpster fire are having their videos pulled, ok Susan. Youtuber InformOverload has also had to take down their video and Stephanie Harlowe has had her's demonetized.

View attachment 1418576
I think his main channel is demonetized right now.
C6CF5234-2A37-4E09-ABE0-B9F0A2D40496.jpeg

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1418576
Gotta keep the advertisers happy, duh
Why do you think James Charles got a show after his ""cancelling"" last year?

Money over morals bby

leadhanded

Graphite is firmly lodged in my palm.
kiwifarms.net
I'm really disappointed this thread wasn't created earlier, it's always fun to watch people bash cows in real time and there's a lot of Shane's history I would have loved to read with added commentary as it was happening *sigh*

Anyways, to add on to the shitshow, here is Shane talking about how he would violently kill a woman, rip out her tongue, put a knife to her throat, and more because she criticized him. I'm on my phone right now so I cant archive properly but I'll do it when I get on my computer.

Also,
85300bf9-df65-4222-8a5c-a26c7a6ee8c5~2.jpg

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
Archive: Shane Dawson Shared A Torture Fantasy About Someone Who Called Him Out In His Podcast
View attachment 1418625
Not to condone it, but he’s angry at Franchesca Ramsay , who was a popular punching bag amongst the “anti-SJW.” This might be why he got a pass at the time with the people who knew who he was talking about. She was Anita powerful in her sphere, and pretty much got butthurt about anything that could be perceived as racist, sexist, etc. It’s still an uncomfortable overreaction, but dunking on her was passé at that point, which is likely why no one challenged him on it.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
does anyone know if this is affecting Ryland's channel too? I don't care about him at all, since I think he's absolutely unwatchable and largely annoying, but if this is what takes to make Ryland go, then.....

edit;
looks like Shane is going fucking nuts on IG because Tati made a video completely killing him and changing the game.

Look at his adult manbaby meltdown.

Last edited:

bubble tea

Likely drinking frozen margaritas.
kiwifarms.net
Tati broke her silence.

TL;DW: doesn't take responsibility for anything and blames Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star for manipulating her. Says her and James Charles are now on good terms. Also says J* has dirt on everyone and will blackmail everyone.

Imagine being 40 and shilling snake oil pils, tweeting about 5G causing cancer, and whining on YouTube. This entire community is a disaster.

EDIT: Shane also went live on Instagram while watching this video. Here is a recording of it (not mine).
In it, he says Tati is fake crying and lying. He's mostly just being a sperg and freaking out the whole time.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archive of Tati's video:

Love the fake crying at the beginning and during her apology to James Charles. She's like a robot trying to mimic human emotion.

Edit: Shane's response archive

Last edited:

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
tweens and stans are losing their collective shit. This is all so autistic and stupid and I'm so for it.
I love that Shane and his man child fiance didn't pop their heads out of their hidey holes despite 2 days straight of being called pedo's but Tati drops a video and they come out swinging. The fire rises. The stans are already at each other on twitter. This is a mess but a glorious one.