Lolcow Shane Michael Stanton - Hillary supporter spergs out and tackles Anti-Trump Protester

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Shane Michael Stanton is a 24 year old male who made news earlier this week after he was accused of assaulting an Anti-Trump protester on the grounds of Ohio State University. Shane is diagnosed with Aspergers' Syndrome, and is a registered Democrat and Hillary Clinton supporter.

The viral video of his actions can be seen here:

Confirmed Democrat:
[GALLERY=media, 2695]SM Stanton Confirmed Democrat by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 6:26 AM[/GALLERY]

Partial Transcript:
Shane Michael Stanton:
"C'mon man! He has to be (unintelligible), our democracy does not work without a peaceful transition of power, you IDIOT!"
*Collides with Anti-Trump protester*

Witness:
"Holy shit on a Cracker!"

Some of Shane's associates were quick to defend his actions, as can be seen in the following posts to Facebook and Twitter:

[GALLERY=media, 2693]SM Stanton Friend Drew by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 5:59 AM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 2694]SM Stanton Pal Weighs In by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 5:59 AM[/GALLERY]

Similar comments on youtube lead to his Reddit user page, which includes a number of CWC-like behaviors (ironic, considering his manner of dress in the video)

[GALLERY=media, 2690]SM Stanton Virgin by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 5:31 AM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 2680]SM Stanton Baww Valentines by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 5:30 AM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 2684]SM Stanton I Love Lucy by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 5:30 AM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 2689]SM Stanton Unhealthy Pet Relationships by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 5:31 AM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 2685]SM Stanton Leaving Christ by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 5:30 AM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 2678]SM Slanton Laughs At Trans by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 5:30 AM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 2682]SM Stanton Dont Need Spec Ed by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 5:30 AM[/GALLERY]

For drinking too much of the Kool-Aid, as shown in the Reddit comment below, Shane's behavior has resulted in him being charged with misdemeanor assault AND indefinitely suspended from the University of Ohio.
[GALLERY=media, 2688]SM Stanton Trump Bad by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 5:31 AM[/GALLERY]

But, all may not be lost for our hero; he is currently free on $2500 bond, and the Communist he assaulted is seeking to have the charge of assault dropped. It is uncertain what this may mean for Shane's education.

Links of interest:
Shane's Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/user/SMStanton/

Articles by OSU student media detailing the incident
http://thelantern.com/2016/11/anti-trump-protester-tackled-at-oho-union/
http://thelantern.com/2016/11/protester-tackled-at-anti-trump-rally-working-to-drop-the-charges/

Additional Background information
[GALLERY=media, 2683]SM Stanton Early Life by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 5:30 AM[/GALLERY]
Shane was also not diagnosed with Aspergers until 17, and prior to diagnosis was being medicated for ADD and another disorder.

Last edited:

muh_moobs

kiwifarms.net
Unconfirmed, but it is unlikely that Shane still lives in Worthington, as his father currently resides in Columbus.

Shane has also given suggestions to other Reddit users regarding work they were doing related to those diagnosed with Aspergers:
[GALLERY=media, 2687]SM Stanton Sperg Dates by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 5:30 AM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 2679]SM Stanton Aspergers Book by muh_moobs posted Nov 16, 2016 at 5:30 AM[/GALLERY]

G

GV 998

kiwifarms.net
Right? I never thought there would be a possibility of finding a clone to CWC, but here we are.

For this guy's sake, I hope he learns his lesson the first time.

Yeah.

So does this guy have any other history of chimpouts or humorous reactions? Does he have some notable online presence (like a furry or some other community) we can mine resources from?

Cause barring a few questionable Facebook posts and this incident, I'm not sure he's much of a lolcow.

S

sysctl --system

kiwifarms.net
:powerlevel:OSU boy:powerlevel:

There's a ton of tension on campus rn, but this is probably the only physical contact so far. OSU is split about 70/30 in favor of anti-trump shit, so I have no idea why he defaulted to fucking tackling someone he agrees with.

It has to just be grade A undistilled :autism: rage.

muh_moobs

kiwifarms.net
Yeah.

So does this guy have any other history of chimpouts or humorous reactions? Does he have some notable online presence (like a furry or some other community) we can mine resources from?

Cause barring a few questionable Facebook posts and this incident, I'm not sure he's much of a lolcow.

Not that I could find anywhere, and I looked. But it's possible he took his stuff down after his release. Then again, I'm not a very experienced web detective, so others could probably find what I couldn't if they cared to look.

The video popped up in my feed on Facebook, so I dug around. Some of his stuff on Reddit was kinda spurgy, dude spends a lot of time looking at pet stuff, but I'm curious what the future holds with this guy.

I did find out that his father and a female relative with the same last name, but not a wife, share the same address. Probably an extra set of hands to help keep the kid in line.

Added:
I agree he's not much of a cow, at least for now, but he seems to have the potential to go the distance. For his sake I hope he doesn't.

muh_moobs

kiwifarms.net
So why did he tackle the guy if he supports the same thing? Was it just confusion due to autism?

Also, that is one hell of a tackle, you gotta admit.

I thought so too.

Power level time: I coach football, and I wish my players could hit like that.

Anyway, as for the WHY, yeah, auts induced confusion. One of his friends speculates that he may have thought he found himself in the middle of a PRO-Trump rally.

Last edited:

WEEDle

kiwifarms.net
The video is amusing, he knocks the trucker cap right off that hipster-scarf-wearing, bearded, bullhorn-holding faggot, and then when he gets swarmed after that someone has an "anonymous" Guy Fawkes mask. What a time we live in.

Trombonista

Super Scription of Data
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It sounds like the speaker said something about "no compromises" and Shane thought that was gay and unrealistic.