@Shanley Kane of @ModelViewMedia -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Lets dig.PNG

Even if you don't give a shit about video games or #GamerGate, the entire thing has brought about the most interesting mix of lolcows ever. In essence, the journalism industry appears addled with delightfully insane people and it's just never come to light because they all cover each other's asses.

Meet Shanley Kane. She will pet your dog.
i will pet your dog.PNG

I WILL PET YOUR FUCKING DOG.PNG

She thinks polece is feg.
1421544475182.png

It's about Ethics in Journalism.

When Nero published this article exposing her as being a bigot, she doxxed him.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/01/17/i-taught-shanley-kane-how-to-troll-and-im-sincerely-sorry/

The picture she published is a screenshot of his phone number. He was inviting her to talk to him about her remarks so that she could defend herself in the article.

1421530443140.png

But really, Nero's just jealous that she's doing so well. #Feminism #GirlPower

1421520769760.png

Oh and for everyone out there who hates Chris for getting a tugboat, how about this paycheck?

No service.
No product.
Nothing. She cries on twitter for $24,000 a year.

In case you're wondering, the details that /gamergate/ has highlighted is her connection with other very well established "games journalists". They all suck each other off.

1421534302741-0.jpg

Oh also I really like her all-caps chimpouts.

1421523409928.jpg

Shuu Iwamine

always rolls a nat 1 to seduce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's always so fascinating to watch groups of people like SJWs chimp out over every single little thing, even if a subject has absolutely nothing to do with social issues. Women like this chick make me feel a hella lot better about myself and my own short-comings, because I could have very well ended up this delusional and bitter.

MerriedManJr

Analchest Warier
kiwifarms.net
It baffles me when they try to talk down to Milo. He may be a fascist prick, but the guy flys to Germany just to buy Miriah Cary albums a few days early. His servant destroys any suspicious packages before he even sees them. 24k a year from professional victimhood is way less impressive than Milo's gigantic inheritance.

MiloWuCollusion

kiwifarms.net
She pulled a Chris. She seems to be a jerkass person before all this, but all she had to do to avoid the drama was no saying shit as Breitbart, Weev and Milo have the worst rep imaginable... but she did a tantrum and comfirmed that she fucked Weev... and didn't even bother in denying the fact of being a fucking NEONAZI in the past!

Maybe, before start bitching about how the judge you because of shitty stuff you did in the past (no that you didn't do the same) you could at least try to look remorseful . Just for the sake of the people that actually trusted you but are not braindead to try to defend you.

MiloWuCollusion

kiwifarms.net
An ex-neo nazi SJW?

Get the popcorn, this gonna be good.
The people that still defend her are already saying the "people can change FU " .

Yes people can change, but generally they are trasnparent about their past, specially if they want to become a public figure and an activst. Then again, Nazis were "professionals victims " too, oppressed by "jews and the rest of Europe".

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An ex-neo nazi SJW?

Get the popcorn, this gonna be good.
The people that still defend her are already saying the "people can change FU " .

Yes people can change, but generally they are transparent about their past, specially if they want to become a public figure and an activst. Then again, Nazis were "professionals victims " too, oppressed by "jews and the rest of Europe".
My brother was a neo-nazi and while he has turned away from that lifestyle but his racism is still alive and well, however its filtered and isn't as aggressive as I recall; but its still there and often makes remarks.

Just because you reject a belief or idea doesn't mean your automatically in the middle or the polar-opposite side of the spectrum.

Extremism is really a form of attention seeking - like my brother, he was pretty beaten up and ignored as a kid, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case. She chose to be a neo-nazi for attention and when people ignored or belittled the neo-nazis, she did a 180 for more attention.

Handsome Pete

If you need me, I'm probably in Movie Night
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like Dobson and Wu, she writes like she's trying to get on the SJ bandwagon, but she can't quite get the jargon right. But where Dobson is mostly just sad, and Wu occasionally lets a bit of normalcy shine through before remembering she has an image to maintain, Shanley seems... well, she seems like a shitty parody of SJ-speak written by someone on page 11 of a Discussion thread wondering if Chris has discovered Tumblr.

Speaking of which, "since before puberty" and "I HAVE WRITTEN about my past" both stand out as almost CWCesque turns of phrase.

Tags
daddygate

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino