Snowflake Shannon Margaret Campbell / CreepShow Art - Two-faced dramawhore, untalented artist, helped stalk her husband's ex online for 8 years

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Thankfully the farms opened a thread for this because dear god most YouTube videos on this are insufferable to watch
1625494676769.png

Seriously, you can tell who the most insufferable are based on how many full length MOVIES they've made at this point about this drama that's starting to spoil.

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
Her YouTube subscriber count is bumping up occasionally 🤔
Probably a bug, her SocialBlade is all red for the full page. Although I did notice small little consistent bumps right before this all went public. I wouldn't be surprised if she bought followers. If Emily was correct that Shannon and her husband might have bot followers to get Emily in trouble, why not buy them for yourself too?

Dumbchan

hi
kiwifarms.net
Probably a bug, her SocialBlade is all red for the full page. Although I did notice small little consistent bumps right before this all went public. I wouldn't be surprised if she bought followers. If Emily was correct that Shannon and her husband might have bot followers to get Emily in trouble, why not buy them for yourself too?
Curious question though, but doesn't YouTube sometimes filter out bot accounts subbed to people? I remember multiple of people losing thousands of subscribers to realize they were all fake.

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2318435

Seriously, you can tell who the most insufferable are based on how many full length MOVIES they've made at this point about this drama that's starting to spoil.
Like, I can understand why her former friends/victims are making videos on it since they were actually affected, but it's like everyone with a YouTube channel has to make a minimum fifteen minute long video regurgitating everything we already know.

Natsuki

Born tired of what the sjw would bring
kiwifarms.net
To be honest maybe they're coming out to not get dragged into her shit. Can't blame them I wouldn't want to be on side with a two faced psycho like Shannon to be honest if it weren't that his husband is still obsessed with Emily I would say they are a perfect couple

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Like, I can understand why her former friends/victims are making videos on it since they were actually affected, but it's like everyone with a YouTube channel has to make a minimum fifteen minute long video regurgitating everything we already know.

To be fair, I think if someone like Shannon can make a living on it, I don't see it to be a problem - Some people are making fun of the situation, others are notably dragging the drama out WAY too much. But I don't think it's outside the realm of fairness for commentators to speak up on it.

After all, if we were just allowed to talk about things that we ourselves had a personal connection to - People like TRO, us, whatever... It'd be rather off putting to say the least.

Sonic

kiwifarms.net
Fuck yeah, finally I've been waiting for a thread on this bitch.

I had a bad feeling about her from the beginning but I could never quite put my finger on it. I could never really tolerate her videos because there was something so off about her that went beyond her grating voice and quarter-assed drama videos. It was always blatantly obvious that she was using lolcow.farm and the farms for content.

The emilyartful thing is insane, though. Imagine being so jealous, insecure and internet addicted that you'd rather stalk the hoe your husband clearly misses instead of bettering yourself. She made a good amount of money, wtf was she doing wasting her time ruminating on some chick's life? With money like that, I'd pay to make myself a top-tier ethot with some lippo and a boob job.

Integrity Blues

kiwifarms.net
After watching a few of these videos on Creepshow, I have to wonder if she (and other Youtubers like her) had a real job and life outside of the Internet, if any of this drama would have happened. How the fuck do you have time to make several sock puppet accounts, post and respond to your own posts on lolcow, and be a general shit stirrer? While still making Youtube videos also??
Also, I had a bad feeling about her after looking at her Twitter account months ago and seeing how every photo she posts of herself is severely edited and she hides her double chin behind her hand.

*edited one word