Snowflake Shannon Margaret Campbell / CreepShow Art - Two-faced dramawhore, untalented artist, helped stalk her husband's ex online for 8 years

The Dilf Hunter

kiwifarms.net
Since no one has done it yet, here is a screenshot of a story Shannon has posted to her insta.

CreepshowStory.PNG

Link here

Cant wait to see how this unfolds :story:

Last edited:

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Of course, it is all just frantic flailing on her part. My bet is that she will come out with some autistic rambling or apology sooner or later when this all dies down a bit, I'm so curious how she will try to spin this.
Or she will come under some sock account to harass those who outed her and “turned against” her. Abusers have a pattern. Creepshow is done but Shannon was addicted to the internet and drama. Shannon will try to slither back some how. It’s just a feeling I have. Either way I do hope she does some stupid faux apology complete with “I was in a dark place at the time.”

Last edited:

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net

Welp, I haven't seen people bring this up here... SO... Ethan...

You hack.

View attachment 2329945

Joy of joys.

I think him getting her monetization back (and others, both he and Keemstar were doing it because Youtube just randomly demonetized people out of the blue as they tend to do.) was when she got the boost to her followers. It's about the time that Keemstar posted about getting a million or something.

LOL "She started off at 600,00" - this is starting off great.

Mom has done a lot of research! She's telling Emily's backstory better than Emily did.

Dad is uncomfortable with the rape talk, "Dad you can't rush the Creepshow Art Drama."

Emily has a therapist and the way she says to get rid of Anthony is to get Angry. So she did and went into bitch mode.

"Now Shannon," "Shannon oh we're talking about Creepshow Art now?" "Yes but she wasn't Creepshow Art at the time, she was Shannon. And she was a singer too! All these people are so talented too. They're artists and musicians. It's really strange."

Shannon meets Anthony at work. Emily has broken up with him. She's mad. HE'S mad. He's a weirdo.

Mom does not approve of business only relationships and Emily should have cut Anthony off completely

Emily came for Shannon! A superhero origin story.

I think Mom learned the word Svengali doing her research. At this point, you could make a drinking game of all the times they say it but I can't be bothered to go and check. Either way if you do this your liver will hate you.

Dad can't draw a straight line and has no comment on air quotes about art.

Shannon used the same name for her Youtube videos that Emily did!

Mom accuses Shannon of tracing!

They're like sock puppets? Mom defines!

Dad thinks Mom is burying the lead a bit on this.

Old people trying to pronounce lolcow! It's a "gossip thread"

Mom has IP defined in her notes! (This has to be the most researched h3 podcast ever) even with Mom having notes on Police Commision because she looked up TCP with IP 😂🤣)

On to Anthony's shooter tendencies.

Dad gets excited and skips ahead to Shannon doxing her own sister and Mom just looks confused trying to find that part in her notes because she wasn't there yet dammit look on her face is priceless.

Mom goes back to the Facebook hacking!

Emily figured it out when Shannon did a sketch of Anthony!

DRINK!

Mom is SO not into talking about lolcow.

Mom didn't research this... but Ethan did? I'm confused right now. Dad clarifies further.

Mom compares internet cookies to serial killer MOs. Ethan wants to see where she is going with this. (Talking about how she was found out.)

Mom is talking about Emily catching her, and Ethan is talking about lolcow outing her.

Ethan blows Mom off. "So Dad, what's this about catching her with cookies or something?"

Mom forgot to mention they chose to be homeless. And then drags on Shannon using being homeless for pity points.

Mom admittedly couldn't find a lot of her videos and doesn't know what Shannon's defense to all this was, but Dad comes in with the save!

Shannon's community post has 9.2k likes (13k comments) (wtf?)

Mom comes in with a definition of gaslighting. Ethan is all "I don't think anyone really knows what it is." Dad starts to say where it comes from. Ethan thinks a lot of people are talking about it right now. Mom is very unhappy people are misusing it. Ethan knows the definition of gaslighting!

Mom thinks the internet is a mistake.

Honestly, if you want a good telling of everything that happened and led up to it. It's a bit rambly and really has nothing new, but if you are curious now about what's going on and can't choose between all the people making videos to milk it this is the video to do it.

Last edited:

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, if you want a good telling of everything that happened and led up to it. It's a bit rambly and really has nothing new, but if you are curious now about what's going on and can't choose between all the people making videos to milk it this is the video to do it.
Yeah...

But that'd mean I'd have to give Ethan a view and my precious time. The fat hypocrite isn't worth my time, that's for the copious amounts of anime, blackjack and waffles that I got.

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
Truth Sleuth did a pretty good video on the whole Odessa timeline. (TBH if she took out her opinion and just stuck to the timeline it would have been a decent, informative video). Who is Odessa you might ask? Depending on who you ask she is either Creepshow Art trying to sneak back online, a troll, or someone completely unrelated but at least a fan of Creepshow Art.

The video itself is pretty shit since Sleuth seems to think Odessa is Shannon (She even complained that we didn't have any information on it, though didn't call out by name.) There was nothing posted because it's a nothing burger. The voices don't sound anything alike and the "Voices can be pitch-shifted!" Yeah well, I, like Truth Sleuth can't actually stand the sound of her voice so I already play at 2 times the speed and Odessa's voice pitch-shifted up sounds nothing like Creepshow Art.

I'm not going to include every video she linked, but here is the voice comparison one if anyone is interested:

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Truth Sleuth did a pretty good video on the whole Odessa timeline. (TBH if she took out her opinion and just stuck to the timeline it would have been a decent, informative video). Who is Odessa you might ask? Depending on who you ask she is either Creepshow Art trying to sneak back online, a troll, or someone completely unrelated but at least a fan of Creepshow Art.

The video itself is pretty shit since Sleuth seems to think Odessa is Shannon (She even complained that we didn't have any information on it, though didn't call out by name.) There was nothing posted because it's a nothing burger. The voices don't sound anything alike and the "Voices can be pitch-shifted!" Yeah well, I, like Truth Sleuth can't actually stand the sound of her voice so I already play at 2 times the speed and Odessa's voice pitch-shifted up sounds nothing like Creepshow Art.

I'm not going to include every video she linked, but here is the voice comparison one if anyone is interested:

Welp, can we label TruthSlueth as the biggest milker of this drama? I was opting for Omnia, but...

Also, just her voice isn't really enough to go by - Surprisingly, a lot of people can have a similar voice, hell, some people can even mimic other people's voices.

Maybe it is Creepshow... But listening through headphones, there's a distinct difference in pitch. And as dumb as Creepshow art is... Even she can't be that stupid to try to pull that.

And if she is...
1625950477039.png

Prostolurk

"she would kill Luna and eat her liver"
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for being a bit 🎩, but Truth Sleuth is insufferable. God forbid I watch ONE FUCKING VIDEO (Emily´s video) on the matter and then the algorithm goes crazy and now all my YT feed is all fucked up for a whole month full of Truth Sleuth´s shitty click bait thumbnails. I swear it seems like this bitch has made a new video every day, almost reaching Joy Sparkles levels of insanity for fucks sake.

After YT forcing all her shit videos down my throat, I tried to watch one, she was talking so fast and obnoxiously that I couldn´t stand it for more than like 15 seconds. Absolutely insufferable twat drama YT whore repeating what everyone else is saying and viciously milking drama. I pray that one day these cunts shitty channels will be demonetized. The same breed of scum that was against the Onion discovery+ documentaries so that THEY could be the ones milking endlessly and leeching off of other people´s suffering.

I think at this point even Emily herself must be fed up with all them flies that like touching warm shit so much.

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for being a bit 🎩, but Truth Sleuth is insufferable. God forbid I watch ONE FUCKING VIDEO (Emily´s video) on the matter and then the algorithm goes crazy and now all my YT feed is all fucked up for a whole month full of Truth Sleuth´s shitty click bait thumbnails. I swear it seems like this bitch has made a new video every day, almost reaching Joy Sparkles levels of insanity for fucks sake.

After YT forcing all her shit videos down my throat, I tried to watch one, she was talking so fast and obnoxiously that I couldn´t stand it for more than like 15 seconds. Absolutely insufferable twat drama YT whore repeating what everyone else is saying and viciously milking drama. I pray that one day these cunts shitty channels will be demonetized. The same breed of scum that was against the Onion discovery+ documentaries so that THEY could be the ones milking endlessly and leeching off of other people´s suffering.

I think at this point even Emily herself must be fed up with all them flies that like touching warm shit so much.
On a computer anyway, if you mouse over a suggested video there will be 3 dots. If you click on Don't recommend channel you feed will be much happier.

dontrec.jpg