Trainwreck Shannon Marie Evert / shaedog96 / Shaquana Jefferson - Hypocrite, klepto, fat, youtuber

Clown Baby

you're the bearclaw in the garbage bag of my life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was requested by a few people that this broad get some eyeballs on her bullshit, so here you go. This is about youtube user shaquana jefferson, self-proclaimed make up addict and furmommy, real name Shannon Marie Evert.

Most of her videos are unwatchable in their entirety because she rambles on and on for 15+ minutes about the minutia of her life on SSDI. She seems to be forever trying some fad diet.

Occasionally she comes out with an unboxing of beauty products and makeup hauls, so I figured BP was the right subforum for her.

goodthingtoadvert.jpg

Priding herself on keeping it 100, you only really have to skim through maybe 4 videos to learn that this woman is an ex-con and openly discusses her abusive childhood, being in foster care, how she used to be homeless, various mental/physical illnesses and a prior drug problem.

Currently on disability for being bipolar, she's a lesbian but she has recently been dating a man, films in her bathroom while chain smoking (sometimes naked) and she is fat with terrible tattoos.

She frequently will disable comments on her videos when she talks about “hard topics,” meaning things that might encourage a debate. When comments are disabled, she will also include a nasty rant in the description about how people need to mind their own fucking business, and gets super butthurt over thumbs down on her videos.

She has a habit of making call out videos about youtubers who disagree with her, only to delete them a few days later out of fear that her channel will get flagged for hate speech - it has in the past.

trollswin.jpg

Her following is small, and came to her mostly because she makes videos calling out Amberlynn Reid for being a manipulative slob. She makes it obvious that she thinks she is better than Amber because (by her assessment) she doesn't overspend, she doesn't lie, she doesn't neglect animals, she keeps her house clean.

However, she also makes videos where she talks about how much of a rush it is to steal, how good she is at manipulating people, how she buys cigarettes with her disability money and fuck you for even hinting that she should feel bad about it.

Recommended watching:
(note that you have to go to her channel to watch because she is trying to get that youtube cheddar)

Almost got banned from using the public bus for being a huge entitled cunt and smoking in a nonsmoking area. She thinks that men who try to do their job must be totally emasculated at home. Story starts at around 4:20:

Why she can't (doesn't want to) work, basically because she can't restrain herself from being an asshole to people with authority over her. Admits that she coped better while on medication but currently chooses to go unmedicated:

She talks about how she used to steal whole carts of food and merchandise from supermarkets and resell them to buy drugs:

As soon as she got out of jail she started stealing from Macy's:

Most recent video where she airs out her sister and talks about how her nephew is a fat, manipulative little asshole:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/egyptnfelixsmommy

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shannon_evert/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShannonParizo

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/shannonmarie733/

Attached images of her being a cunt in Youtube comments.

Attachments

Last edited:

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
I've been watching her for a while now, something that caught me off guard about her is that she chose to go into foster care because of her mother's abusive boyfriend/husband/whatever.

She says she understands how Amber feels about not having her mom and dad. After hearing her Amber rants, she would compare how they were both in foster care but Shannon turned out better than Amber. She has a short "Foster Care" series on her channel.

Her name is "shaquana jefferson" on YouTube because it was a nickname bestowed upon her by her black friends because she is white.

She dated man named Anthony for like 2 weeks but recently broke things off.

Shannon was in a 10 year long relationship with a woman named Helen and mentions her almost every video, even though they broke up months ago. She has made a couple videos about her-

Helen @ 0:17

Information she wants us to know about Helen

Her home that she cleans:

Shannon has a tendency to disable likes/dislikes and comments when she gets negative feedback, and as shown above will argue with people in her comments section.

She also let everyone know that she no longer wears underwear when sitting on her toilet vlogging and smoking because her cigarette fell into her crotch when she went to put out her cigarette in the bowl.

Another commonality she has with Amber is her weight struggles; since I've began watching her (fall 2016), she has been talking about how she's on a "5-Bite Diet", where she only takes 5 bites of a food item. In her most recent video she mentioned picking up Twinkies and other snack cakes for the next week or so as all of her 5 bites. Obviously the diet is going well!

I'll add link(s) if I find a more specific instance of where she talks about choosing to go into foster care.

Last edited:

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She posted a new video today where she talks about Amberlynn being lazy and disgusting, Nina Santiago is worthless, she feels bad for pinksparkles, she doesn't like plastic surgery and isn't into bleached pink assholes.

Then she spazzes the fuck out because people left her comments saying she's entitled for stating her opinion about how her sister is raising her nephew. She thinks because she babysat him and saw him every day for 5 years that she has a right to tell her sister how to raise him. Apparently the kid stinks "like a barn," so I get it, but it's not her fucking kid, and she doesn't seem to see a problem with blasting his and his mom's business publicly on the internet.

She snaps between "love you guys so much, you're like my family!" to "how fucking dare 40 of you like a comment calling me entitled, get the fuck off my channel or make your own channel" in the space of like 10 minutes of rambling. The spazzing is from 19 minutes to 25 minutes.

PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like she deleted her videos because I can no longer see them. It's about time she has a thread. I would argue she's worse than Amberlynn and a lot more deranged. She openly admits her fucked-up-ness and takes great pride in it, even gloating about it. Meanwhile Amberlynn is in denial and tries (but spectacularly fails) to hide how screwed up she is.

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
Her YouTube account still exists, she just changed the name to "ACCOUNT DELETED" and privated all of her videos. Not sure if she recieved a strike or maybe she knows she has a thread? Time will tell, I'm sure.

• Optimistic
Reactions: MeLikeyLurkey

Kitkatty

kiwifarms.net
Nice! From my old ass phone it looked like a normal "don't be a dick" account arrest. What tales will follow from this??

Anna230760

kiwifarms.net
I actually think she was hacked. If she truly deleted the channel or it got flagged and taken down it wouldn't show up at all. I think someone hacked her YT account and deleted the videos and changed the name and pictures.

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting development. I didn't want to be :optimistic: but she seems like the kind of person who would furiously google herself to see if anyone is talking shit and I half expected her to find this thread, register here and start shit.

I did notice that she said on instagram that she wanted to make a new "secret" channel for her supporters to keep the trolls from commenting. I'll look into it, see what I can find.

Looks like she deleted her videos because I can no longer see them. It's about time she has a thread. I would argue she's worse than Amberlynn and a lot more deranged. She openly admits her fucked-up-ness and takes great pride in it, even gloating about it. Meanwhile Amberlynn is in denial and tries (but spectacularly fails) to hide how screwed up she is.
That's why she bugs me, she thinks being honest about being a thieving drain on society somehow makes her better than someone who won't admit that they are a drain on society.

Edit to add: She also made her instagram private.

Last edited:

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
She finally uploaded, admits she changed her name to "ACCOUNT DELETED" and didn't receive any strikes. Acknowledges this thread, and I'm pretty sure you can tell she's not wearing pants in this...She's going back to school/work, and doesn't want prospective employers to see her internet footprint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTEywLtv3hE

Guarantees she will lose a bunch of weight and that her channel is for her now, she won't be the next Amber Lynn Reid

Last edited:

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She finally uploaded, admits she changed her name to "ACCOUNT DELETED" and didn't receive any strikes. Acknowledges this thread, and I'm pretty sure you can tell she's not wearing pants in this...She's going back to school/work, and doesn't want prospective employers to see her internet footprint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTEywLtv3hE

Guarantees she will lose a bunch of weight and that her channel is for her now, she won't be the next Amber Lynn Reid
Did you know I created this thread to stalk her family? Not because she is a rolling trainwreck that constantly overshares on the internet. lol

Anna230760

kiwifarms.net
I knew she'd be back, she can't stay away. For someone who claims not not care what others think, she sure gets butt hurt about what people say about her. She used to flip a lid over the dislikes on her video, now she disables comments altogether.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
The only reason anyone noticed her is because of the repeated shit-flinging she did at big AL, now she's all butthurt that people talk shit about her?

And any employer that readily interviews a greasy pork orc with jailhouse tats and a smoking habit is not going to bother Googling you, so chill.

ETA: I find it hilarious that a fat American who collects disability and otherwise does sweet fuck all complains about not wanting to share "what little she has" with war refugees.

did you notice the French solidarity FB filter?

Last edited:

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oops, her idiot is showing. A lot of those refugees are here because they worked for us, as translators and stuff. They'd be killed if they stayed as they are seen as traitors.

I'd rather have my money going to them, who did something for the US, rather than to an obese, useless harpy who has never done anything worthwhile ever.

doubledigitgendergap

kiwifarms.net
Oops, her idiot is showing. A lot of those refugees are here because they worked for us, as translators and stuff. They'd be killed if they stayed as they are seen as traitors.

I'd rather have my money going to them, who did something for the US, rather than to an obese, useless harpy who has never done anything worthwhile ever.
Taking her vids down was worthwhile imo

barbiegirl

kiwifarms.net
This woman is a mess. She’s been going off about An ALR facebook group kicking her out even though she was the one being messy and starting drama.

Also, does anyone wanna scream when she spend literally the first 12 minutes of EVERY video talking about herself and her life or some shit we don’t care about? Like how dare you put ALR as the thumbnail and call her out in the name of the video but then you spend the first 12 mins talking about how much of a slut you are for men in jail? Fucking mess!

ricecake

kiwifarms.net
This woman is a mess. She’s been going off about An ALR facebook group kicking her out even though she was the one being messy and starting drama.

Also, does anyone wanna scream when she spend literally the first 12 minutes of EVERY video talking about herself and her life or some shit we don’t care about? Like how dare you put ALR as the thumbnail and call her out in the name of the video but then you spend the first 12 mins talking about how much of a slut you are for men in jail? Fucking mess!
She is still around? Sounds like the same old trashbag.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino