Trainwreck Shannon Marie Evert / shaedog96 / Shaquana Jefferson - Hypocrite, klepto, fat, youtuber

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
No one showed egg gorl's face and no one stalked them either, after the tattoo, no one even cared about them anymore. And Katie W's frenemy from real-life made an account to share her pics from Katie W's own instagram. Shaquana is just jEalOUs. She's jealous of the fun we have laughing at how dumb she is. Also, who's that in the picture at the bottom?

C U Next Tuesday

kiwifarms.net
quit blaming us for talking about your nephew (the one YOU bullied remember?), if it weren't for your ape lips screaming about him and your sister we wouldn't know anything about them. you did this to yourself booboo. and you really gonna use your suicide attempt for sympathy? we all know damn well you weren't found hanging somewhere, the ceiling would've come down within two seconds of tying your swine body up. grow up Shannon.

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 3.45.08 PM.png

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmao it's all starting to come together. Seems ShannberLynn quit making youtube videos until October because she's instead going to sit here and refresh her thread all day. :story:

You know who is even more pathetic than shannon? her ass kissing viewers (henceforth known as ShanBabies) who will sit there and read that enormous, disjointed manic screed she wrote to US, while she completely ignores them. The most recognition they get from Shannon is when she reminds them not to skip her ads and to click on them.

e: @Null just mentioned our gorl in his livestream and played one of her manic vidya game chimpouts for the chat

Last edited:

C U Next Tuesday

kiwifarms.net
lmao it's all starting to come together. Seems ShannberLynn quit making youtube videos until October because she's instead going to sit here and refresh her thread all day. :story:

You know who is even more pathetic than shannon? her ass kissing viewers (henceforth known as ShanBabies) who will sit there and read that enormous, disjointed manic screed she wrote to US, while she completely ignores them. The most recognition they get from Shannon is when she reminds them not to skip her ads and to click on them.

e: @Null just mentioned our gorl in his livestream and played one of her manic vidya game chimpouts for the chat
holy shit seriously? this is a sign from God
edit: at 1:03:44

Last edited:

Ezra413

kiwifarms.net
The only people Shannon has in her life are her mother, her sister, Talen, “Anthony” and her YouTuber bff(I forget her name, I want to say Angie, but I know that Angie is her old prison guard luvva)

She only talks to “Anthony” and BFF on the phone/Skype, she hates her sister and is super jealous of the relationship her sister has with their mom, she thinks Talen is a fat faggot(hate for her sister transferring to her nephew), and I wouldn’t be surprised if Shannon is resentful of her mom for how she was treated when she was younger.

Shannon can say she chose to go into foster care as a kid all she wants, but I don’t believe it, I think she was a manic bitch from day 1 and her mom had enough and got the state involved.
It’s Abby. I can’t stand her, she as well copies off of other amberlynn Reid discussion channels

secretsim19

kiwifarms.net
As a person who has to prove her version of what she thinks is TMZ (KF) wrong, she had never proven the old boyfriend exist. What I don't get is why talk about it if it is something private for you.
This forum consists of maybe 10 people. I think Shannon believes if someone "hates" her, she has made it. It took her at least 10 minutes to write that, because she was clicking back and forth to respond to certain things. WHAT IS THIS JEALOUSY SHIT! I don't want to be dependent on anyone to control my lifestyle or way of life. And how you parent your dog is your business. But don't act superior because you let your dog run around like a bat out of hell. My dog doesn't shit in the house either. Because she has been trained to go outside. That was a lot of stuff she was writing. Mostly repetitive. And all the stuff she can't be "exposed" for is stuff people already know. Live in your truth and nobody can shame you. And yet here you are writing essays to people. And as far as faces go. She mad because she can't personally attack people's looks. Much like the two people you compared yourself too (very telling) your personality and attitude reak of disgust. And your kitchen was not cooking messy. It was plain on filth. And yet you filmed it. So... And if having a man is your trophy, then do you boo boo

secretsim19

kiwifarms.net
And KF is tame compared to lipstick alley. Everyone here I am sure has disagreed with something she said on a video and she went fucking stupid in a reply. Get a handle on your aggressive behavior. And you may have been to jail. But stop acting like you are about that life. And you are flat out lying to your "fans" about what is said here. You want to make it worse than it is. Screenshot the shit you are saying. The whole damn thing.

bev

kiwifarms.net
It's not doxing if you're naïve enough to lay out your entire personal history in your own shitty youtube videos.

Maybe if she stops trying to gain pity points by using her dead friend's name/channel, quit shitting on her nephew, stops trying to generate drama with others for attention, and stops e-begging for click$; then, maybe she'll find a way to be relevant enough to be discussed off the farms. But for now, she's just a less relevant and less successful Amber, but only if Amber did cocaine and failed earlier in life. Sad, really.

secretsim19

kiwifarms.net
We have no jobs or lives? Says the person entitled to live off the government in her 30s because she had a job at some point in her life. There is a thing called night shift and night owls. And some of us work from home. This is not about someone bullying you on the internet. This is about how you tell people it's your page and you can say what the fuck you want and if we want to have an opinion get a page. So now that people have collectively come together to say what we want, it's bullying. Some might call your "opinion* on Amber bullying. And it's awfully strange all this stuff happened when MICHAEL B PETTY DIDN'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE. Every person you have shit on has surpassed you and has a positive comment section and fan base. You know you have a nasty fucking mouth because you have been a less abrasive bitch to your subscribers. I don't believe in doxing or using people's photos, but don't act like that's why you mad. Bev_Bighead.png

bev

kiwifarms.net
what is it with these dirty deleting cows?
It's because they're so immature that they can't admit that they've made an ass out of themselves. Instead, they delete, thinking that we'd look like the hostile party out 'doxing,' these innocent flower petals, completely oblivious that the internet is forever and their cowish behavior is documented thanks to them. Although that just makes it funnier for us so by all means, continue :)

Reactions: Anna230760
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino