Trainwreck Shannon Marie Evert / shaedog96 / Shaquana Jefferson - Hypocrite, klepto, fat, youtuber

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

secretsim19

kiwifarms.net
Shannon is looking at all these new reaction channels blowing up and it's pissing her off. You know she invented Amberlynn reaction videos. NOBODY was doing them before her. And yet, she's not existing.

Also she said in one of her comments that people keep bringing up what she said about her nephew who never saw the video. And that they are looking for a reason to hate her. And even compares it to thefake rape claim that Amberlynn made. Well.... just like Amberlynn, I don't dislike you for that. I was not present for either of those. You are a hypocrite, liar, wanna be thug, and overall hog. Everything that people are saying about your nephew, you admitted you said it and still say stuff. Just not to his face. What the actual fuck are you mad about then. You gave those people that information and now they use it.

Charlie Gold better be prepared. This fool is going to Try and come for her. She is so mad that all the overweight people are using their platform to make money and lose weight while talking about Amberlynn. A formula she could not master. Because she wants to be Amberlynn. It always comes back to money with her.

Here is her being a idiot about her nephew. And yet she's upset about what people are saying.

Attachments

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speak for yourself Shannon. It says a lot about you that you don't hate Amberlynn for the rape lie. I absolutely do. Fat people are disgusting, sure, but there's no reason I should hate them for that, why should I even care that much?

Amberlynn is an abusive narcopath and yes, I hate her for that. It's weird how Shannon and her braindead sidekick Abby both literally hate Becky, have like actual rage for Becky but they don't hate Amberlynn. But anyway, if I hated Amberlynn for being fat and that reason alone, I'd admit it! This is a cyberbully terrorist gangstalking website, right Shannon? Why would we be afraid to admit we hated someone just for being fat? Get your accusations straight you nutcase.

Her arguments make no sense. I don't hate Shannon at all. She's a complete joke just like Amberlynn. One of the funniest things about her is that she fails to realize how similar she and AL really are. Yes, it's gross what Shannon said about her young nephew and how she treats him, and how she continues to bitterly talk shit about the few people that tolerate her IRL. It's disrespectful and distasteful. But what she does is nowhere near false rape accusations. It doesn't come close to what AL did to her ex.

Oh, and about Charlie Gold? Don't count on Shannon poking that gorilla.

secretsim19

kiwifarms.net
Speak for yourself Shannon. It says a lot about you that you don't hate Amberlynn for the rape lie. I absolutely do. Fat people are disgusting, sure, but there's no reason I should hate them for that, why should I even care that much?

Amberlynn is an abusive narcopath and yes, I hate her for that. It's weird how Shannon and her braindead sidekick Abby both literally hate Becky, have like actual rage for Becky but they don't hate Amberlynn. But anyway, if I hated Amberlynn for being fat and that reason alone, I'd admit it! This is a cyberbully terrorist gangstalking website, right Shannon? Why would we be afraid to admit we hated someone just for being fat? Get your accusations straight you nutcase.

Her arguments make no sense. I don't hate Shannon at all. She's a complete joke just like Amberlynn. One of the funniest things about her is that she fails to realize how similar she and AL really are. Yes, it's gross what Shannon said about her young nephew and how she treats him, and how she continues to bitterly talk shit about the few people that tolerate her IRL. It's disrespectful and distasteful. But what she does is nowhere near false rape accusations. It doesn't come close to what AL did to her ex.

Oh, and about Charlie Gold? Don't count on Shannon poking that gorilla.
I like Charlie. I find her refreshing and honest about her struggles and she seems to be trying. And she doesn't outright bash Amberlynn. She seems frustrated because they have similar struggles being obese.

Shannon is used to her thug personality and soap box ramble getting her a desired result. I was not around for either of there lies, but false accusations and talking shit are not the same. I have never brought up her nephew on why I find her to be roadkill. She is a shit talking hybrid of miss piggy and Kermit the frog.

She is going to say she is using Amberlynn for money because Amberlynn deserves it. But then talk shit about Amberlynn for doing everything on her channel for money. It makes NO sense. NOBODY is about to watch your backlogged content of Amberlynn's backlogged content. And didn't she say she was going to wait to the 31st??? A flat out liar. She realized people did not watch her channel for her. They liked drama. Just enjoyed her delivery. But she is a nasty cunt in her comments and never was engaging with her fans. Now she is trying to be less rude and engaging.

It's because she is jealous that Becky can sit around all day and have someone pay all her bills for, with cash to spare. Shannon has no-one buying her anything, and her rent keeps going up!
True. Meanwhile no one else wants either of their lives. They are both controlled by the allowance given them. Be it disability or CNA duties.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Shannon: Who would say that to a kid?
Bitch, more like who would say that about a kid? Especially on the fucking internet with a YT video that shows the words coming out of your dumbass face.
...they seem to think that my sister hasn't said and doesn't still says the same shit about her own kid on daily basis...
Wow, mother of the year material right there.
...when he looks up my name on google hes going to see THEM saying it.
Talen isn't going to shoot the internet messenger when he sees a video of Aunt Shannon calling him smelly and lazy. Let's be real here, the only time Talen is going to be googling her name is when he's looking up security camera footage of when she attacks her "boyfriend" at work because he is "cheating" on her with another woman.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
> Making shit up and grasping at straws

LOL WE. ARE. TALKING. ABOUT. WHAT. YOOOUUUUU. SAY. YOURSELF. WITH. YOUR. OWN. DUMB. CUNT. MOUTH.

She...she actually is this stupid, isnt she? Oh my god and she says she is so different from Amberlynn. Big Hamber - who is always accusing 'haters' of making up "rumours" and "conspiracies"

lmao I can't. Do it again, PiggyQuana. Do your Amber impression. Accuse us of making up stories about you. About the videos that you made yourself and then put on the internt, published publicaly online yourself!! do it again and say that WE made that up! Go on, I need another laugh!

Anna230760

Retired. No longer active on site.
kiwifarms.net
Her quizzing her mom and acting like a bitch when she doesn't answer the right way is so embarrassing. How does she think that's helping her at all? LMFAO. How embarrassing you have to make your mom buy you lunch in your 30's because you have no money. Get a job.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her quizzing her mom and acting like a bitch when she doesn't answer the right way is so embarrassing. How does she think that's helping her at all? LMFAO. How embarrassing you have to make your mom buy you lunch in your 30's because you have no money. Get a job.
Right?!

OR... maybe cut it down to 50 cigs a day from 200? Maybe then you could afford some hulthy food Shannon? lmao she's so trashy I can't

secretsim19

kiwifarms.net
This was rude and embarrassing. Who uses that much profanity around a parent. I only watched her carefully selected 21 questions segment.

Shannon why do you keep responding to us losers who make up stories??? All we do is stalk you and lie!! Lol. For real though, this is EXACTLY the shit we are saying. You put sooooo much of your personal business out there and when we comment on on it, you are raging like the bull you are. The only thing that story proves is you like to control the narrative and appear to be a bad ass. I don't continue to advertise my bad choices in life. I learn and grow.

Your mom being close to you??? I for the life of me can't see why. You literally just berated answers from her on camera. You even tried to blame lack of SS on your bad choices. My mother only knows what I allow her to know about me. Because I am an adult. You sound like such a child!!! "Mommy aren't I the favorite." Biiiiiiiiitch! This ain't the look. Maybe because your sister isn't a needy brat. And she has a life. But don't let me jump to conclusions.

You showed us. We will all delete this thread. I am so embarrassed at the lies we have spread about you. Shame on us. How will we go on???

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
8:54: more cigarettes. Remember when she bitched about her landlord for making a new rule on smoking in the apartment? Did it really matter? You still smoke in that filthy bathroom of yours, despite saying you were going to quit due to the new rule. First it was "Oh, well I randomly discovered some cigarettes in my freezer so after that I'm done for sure." Here we are. I'm not surprised though.
I'm not a smoker so excuse me if I'm just dumb but... is storing cigarettes in freezer normal? I've only seen people buy packs. It must be THE habit for her, no?

Reactions: Anna230760

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a smoker so excuse me if I'm just dumb but... is storing cigarettes in freezer normal? I've only seen people buy packs. It must be THE habit for her, no?
Actually yes. AFAIK, people tend to do that when they buy a carton of cigarettes so that the cigarettes stay fresh. People who just buy like one pack at a time don't need to bother with that.

So yeah, it makes sense that Shannon would do it with the ziploc baggy full of gutter cigs she bought from the indian reservation.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That video with her mom is creepy. She sounds so super aggressive towards her mom asking her questions trying to prove she wasn’t “thrown away “. Why on Earth is her mom closer to her than the sister ? She sounds so angry here and mentally ill.
It was super fucking weird, I was honestly surprised.

I hope this is some new series where she grills the people in her life to prove kiwi farms wrong. :story:

Stay tuned for Talen's episode, coming soon. But I bet she's saving her totally real boyfriend Anthony's interrogation for December so our gorl can get the most adsense coin. :story:

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
“. Why on Earth is her mom closer to her than the sister ?
She isn't, its a lie, and the reason her mom doesn't correct her is because of how confrontational Shannon is(Come say it to my face!, etc)

Shannon has on several occasions shown how jealous she is of the relationship between her sister and her mom, she tries to belittle it at every chance she gets(saying how sheltered and naive her sister is, because her mom coddled her too much growing up, but Shannon is cool and street smart because she CHOSE to go into the system when she was a kid)

One day Shannons mouth is going to run away from her(which usually happens at least once a day) and she will say something about Talen that will push her over the edge, and the sisterly relationship between the two will implode.

secretsim19

kiwifarms.net
She isn't, its a lie, and the reason her mom doesn't correct her is because of how confrontational Shannon is(Come say it to my face!, etc)

Shannon has on several occasions shown how jealous she is of the relationship between her sister and her mom, she tries to belittle it at every chance she gets(saying how sheltered and naive her sister is, because her mom coddled her too much growing up, but Shannon is cool and street smart because she CHOSE to go into the system when she was a kid)

One day Shannons mouth is going to run away from her(which usually happens at least once a day) and she will say something about Talen that will push her over the edge, and the sisterly relationship between the two will implode.
And you could tell the mom looked uncomfortable at the bit about Talen. Just say you had no business making a video talking shit about your nephew. Saying something to someone's face does not make you genuine or real. It makes you appear like you are a child with no filter. Your opinions are not facts and don't need to be heard. Your sister venting about her child is normal. You talking shit about your nephew on the internet is childish. And you k ow your behavior is wrong because you keep saying how everyone else has said it to excuse it.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Laughing my ass off at Shakwinka holding a gun camera to her own mother's head and aggressively barking nasty bullshit at her like the horrible cunt she is. lmao

And she thinks that we don't control everything she does? She says that she isn't obsessed with us? That Kiwi Farms doesn't overrule her whole life? Wow, gorl. Amberlynn Reid and Kiwi Farms. That's literally everything you live and breathe? Yikes. And you dragged your poor old own mom into your internet drama? Shoved your cameraphone in her face and screeched at her to get answers for your precious haters? That's some seriously top tier, next-level insanity. Hahahaha - what an outright bitch.
That was absolutely one of the weirdest, creepiest, funniest, and also cringiest things ever.

That video has GOT to show her subscribers that she is a first class mental case. If ANY of them are leaving loving, supportive comments on a video of her browbeating and verbally abusing her mom like that, then they are as crazy and delusional as she is.

She'll still totally ignore them tho.

Tags
None