Trainwreck Shannon Marie Evert / shaedog96 / Shaquana Jefferson - Hypocrite, klepto, fat, youtuber

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

secretsim19

kiwifarms.net
Laughing my ass off at Shakwinka holding a gun camera to her own mother's head and aggressively barking nasty bullshit at her like the horrible cunt she is. lmao

And she thinks that we don't control everything she does? She says that she isn't obsessed with us? That Kiwi Farms doesn't overrule her whole life? Wow, gorl. Amberlynn Reid and Kiwi Farms. That's literally everything you live and breathe? Yikes. And you dragged your poor old own mom into your internet drama? Shoved your cameraphone in her face and screeched at her to get answers for your precious haters? That's some seriously top tier, next-level insanity. Hahahaha - what an outright bitch.
That was absolutely one of the weirdest, creepiest, funniest, and also cringiest things ever.

That video has GOT to show her subscribers that she is a first class mental case. If ANY of them are leaving loving, supportive comments on a video of her browbeating and verbally abusing her mom like that, then they are as crazy and delusional as she is.

She'll still totally ignore them tho.
At least narcissistic Amberlynn leaves her bad comments. Shannon deletes Every comment that is not making her feel like the world revolves around her.

This is what is funny. She is waiting to the 31st to post her already Made Amberlynn content based on Amberlynn's trolling ass announcement. She even said she doesn't know about the future of her channel. Shannon is the same one who told her subscribers if they don't watch her channel until October, she doesn't need them. Now her channel has a future depending on Amberlynn content. Make it make sense dummy.

She screwed herself in her strike for mental illness. That she conveniently no longer has steam for. Too many other channels who act like humans have grown. She has made too many enemies out of her former subscribers with the rat trap of a mouth. Anything you say at this point is an echo of what has already been said. What an idiot formula. I'm going to make videos about old content because I need to be different so I can judge the more popular reaction channels because I was here first.

She even has her minions saying her thumbs downs on her videos are kiwi farms. Girl....we talk our shit here because you always reading here. You and Abby.

So... The thread has been dead but good old Shannon had to go use Amberlynn to shame people who call her on her bullshit. EVERYTHING that you agree with Amberlynn about is something you used a personal example of yourself to excuse. People do it to you so believe her.

You are seething with jealousy for these new reaction channels. You earned yours but they didn't because nobody had to shout you out you earned yours (her words). Nobody would subscribe if they didn't like the content. Just because you are a bottom feeder, does not make you special. Also unlike you, the other channels leave all comments. Because they know nobody is supposed to aggree with you All the time.

I knew you would twist that video Amberlynn did gaslighting. Because you had nothing new to contribute. If you had dragged her, you would have seemed like you were copying everything. Everybody else has said it all. So now you agree that we are all bullies (even yourself) because we don't have to watch her. And you don't care because you are a cunt (her words). Get out of here with this bullshit.

You are Amberlynn. You twist and manipulate to your advantage. Because you want to claim KF is bullying you, you are admitting to some of the shit we call you out on here, to seem like you are aware of your faults. And we all need to become aware that we bully Amberlynn and poor ol Shannon. I see right through you.

You trying to minimize the other channels (I know which one you really are watching) by saying they just want money and that they are using Amberlynn's name and trying to act like they are being positive and hope she changes. Truth is you can't talk shit because you are obese and you just recently admitted to gaining weight and not caring because you are secure in your excess skeleton skin and fat. Don't project your bullshit. If you are so much like Amberlynn, then why not go all out. Mukbangs and embrace your gluttony.

Anna230760

Retired. No longer active on site.
kiwifarms.net
The thread has been dead
Thanks for the update! She's the one cow I can't stomach to even watch anymore. She's just boring AF, at least the others provide me moderate entertainment. Watching paint dry is more entertaining than Shannon. I love how she appears to be genuinely confused as to why the other reaction channels are doing so much better than her, bitch looking at your last 11 videos, 7 are just a black fucking screen and when they're not, you film with a potato sitting on your toilet.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what it's like to have bipolar disorder but I get the feeling that Shannon understands that she makes normies uncomfortable and that's one reason her channel hasn't grown as much as some that are much newer than hers. But other times it seems like she... forgets that(??) and does seem genuinely confused. I dunno.

Reactions: und_doch_so_kalt

secretsim19

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what it's like to have bipolar disorder but I get the feeling that Shannon understands that she makes normies uncomfortable and that's one reason her channel hasn't grown as much as some that are much newer than hers. But other times it seems like she... forgets that(??) and does seem genuinely confused. I dunno.
The thing is she deflects. She tries to put her shit on other people. It does seem like she is aware at times. Which is how I ended up watching her. Then she gets mean, angry, and resentful. And it's everybody and everything else that is the problem. And if you don't agree with her she has to be confrontational. She is her own worse enemy.

She had potential. I have noticed that everyone is mad at some of these other channels making reactions. But these new channels seem to have a different agenda. Shannon doesn't want to do anything but talk shit on a toilet, while chain smoking. If that is all you want to do, then why are you pressed about the other channels? You are doing the bare minimum, and you want a gold star because nobody shouted you out and you were here first.

Everything she has to say about Amberlynn, always comes back to her and something she Actually wanted to talk about, but she had to reel you in with the Amberlynn commentary.

Reactions: firestarfag

und_doch_so_kalt

Switch hitting cum dumpster who hates everyone
kiwifarms.net
Exactly! Her sister has a job, several college degrees, a home, and a child. She doesn't need her mom to buy her lunch and be her chauffeur.

Every "sane sibling" that I know IRL is usually just slightly saner version of their more psychotic sibling. Talen looks like he could be a young Shannon.

Reactions: secretsim19

Binge_n_purrrg

kiwifarms.net
I actually enjoy Shannon at times and have a soft spot for her. I have no doubt she has bipolar something fierce, however, I think she could do more to get out of her own damn way and put more effort into her videos. She always goes on about how boring her life is. She’s seems halfaway intelligent, why don’t you do some different shit in your life to switch things up. Sadly she’s tied down by those dirty ass sick cats. And she can’t be walking that dog for very long with that gut she has. Ditch them pets and invest in a gym membership or some shit. Planet Fitness is 10 bucks a month. She could swing that if she didn’t have to feed her dying cats premium cat food and medicine every month. Like, I know she loves her pets, but fuck, face reality. Oh Shannon....

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually enjoy Shannon at times and have a soft spot for her. I have no doubt she has bipolar something fierce, however, I think she could do more to get out of her own damn way and put more effort into her videos. She always goes on about how boring her life is. She’s seems halfaway intelligent, why don’t you do some different shit in your life to switch things up. Sadly she’s tied down by those dirty ass sick cats. And she can’t be walking that dog for very long with that gut she has. Ditch them pets and invest in a gym membership or some shit. Planet Fitness is 10 bucks a month. She could swing that if she didn’t have to feed her dying cats premium cat food and medicine every month. Like, I know she loves her pets, but fuck, face reality. Oh Shannon....
Orrrr she could not "ditch" any of her animals and maybe quit throwing money away on cigarettes instead?

secretsim19

kiwifarms.net
Shannon has been bipolar most of her life and the entirety of this thread. Nothing she has done has changed recently. Nobody was writing on this thread and she chose to address OLD stuff from this thread.

I don't lack sympathy for her mental health. What I don't understand is why people like Shannon and Amber who have mental health issues choose to broadcast their...unhealthy and manic behaviors. She turns on a camera and thinks that she is keeping it real by being all over the place. This goes for anybody. Stop putting all your shit online and getting mad when people don't receive it in the way you want it to be received. I have anxiety/depression and I don't broadcast it. I am not ashamed either. I also don't excuse my behavior. I can't. It's a part of it. I am stuck obsessing over every little thing. But I also don't put myself in situations that can be unhealthy. Especially since I have the luxury of working from home.

She does seem to be pretty perceptive. But she should also use that 6th sense for her own bullshit.

Whoever reacted TMI to this can eat my ass. If you have something to say, fucking say it.

This is hilarious!!! More seat belts my minions.

This is the most fun I have had in this thread!!! I love you guys. Welcome to the eat my ass party!

Last edited:

Itoldyouidbeback

kiwifarms.net

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
And why are trolls mad to be trolled on a troll site???
notrollingplz - Copy.jpg

Please post all the conversations. So Shannon can get a good fucking laugh at the trolls turning on each other. What a riot
I don't need to see several different conversations all collectively proving that you're a spastic idiot.

I don't care if this is Shaq, that Abby girl, or one of Shaq's middle aged asskissers, just shut up until you've got something funny to say about Shaq.

Tags
None