Trainwreck Shannon Marie Evert / shaedog96 / Shaquana Jefferson - Hypocrite, klepto, fat, youtuber

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Shaquana has thoughts on Life by Jen. Unlike Shaquana, who found true love through an Internet relationship, she's worried for Jen. The best part is about 12 minutes in when Shaq, as the's hilariously prone, is going absolutely off on Jen for being disgusting and not clearing her throat before she goes on camera as Shaq smokes a cig, sitting on her toilet, and talks to us on camera. Heal thyself physician.

Last edited:

jenny8675309

kiwifarms.net
So while awaiting news on another cow I popped over to see how ol' Shanni was doing, and my God.. What happened? I stop watching for a few months and this bitch blows back up. Her nose alone gained 10lbs.. You cant talk shit about filthy pigs if youre just as guilty. 🐷
View attachment 1021239
She's gained 60 pounds this year, according to her latest black screen video. So it's back to 5 bites, well because she can't control herself.

Also, I just want to say as bat shit crazy and totally crash diety as her 5 bite diet is: I lost 110 pounds doing it. It was just an easy way to portion control my fat ass..I can't exercise because I have a really fucked up back and this clicked and worked for me. To be fair I was never strict, just skipped breakfast, had candy or protein bars for my lunch and dinner and went on with my life. I still eat small volume compared to when I was 242 pounds, but I don't just eat candy bars any more. I've managed to lose weight, keep it off and even go back to simi-normal eating. Just takes a bit of common sense..Don't drink your calories, don't eat like a greedy ass hippo...Those are the things I've learned from ALR/Foodie Beauty and Shaquanalynn..

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's gained 60 pounds this year, according to her latest black screen video. So it's back to 5 bites, well because she can't control herself.
The fuck? She doesn't even have the excuse of quitting smoking. I bet she's been binge drinking. Did her zombie minecraft game delete her base again? :story:

I'm not even joking, you don't gain that much weight accidentally. Unless she's been eating out 4 times a day Amberlynn style and binge eating hardcore (which I don't believe--she can't afford it for one) she's been guzzling liquid calories, i.e. a pack of beer every day. This makes her rant about LiesByJen's new boozehound boyfriend even funnier

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
The fuck? She doesn't even have the excuse of quitting smoking. I bet she's been binge drinking. Did her zombie minecraft game delete her base again? :story:

I'm not even joking, you don't gain that much weight accidentally. Unless she's been eating out 4 times a day Amberlynn style and binge eating hardcore (which I don't believe--she can't afford it for one) she's been guzzling liquid calories, i.e. a pack of beer every day. This makes her rant about LiesByJen's new boozehound boyfriend even funnier
I think you are more or less right, Shannon has been drinking her calories, namely all those sodas she keeps drinking, she can probably get them on offer for 6 cans for $2 or something like that, then add all the pizza and crap she is eating(plus she is lazy as fuck and just stays inside all day playing PS4)

I don't believe for one second her bars diet will last more than a day, most likely she will eat all the bars she bought in a day.

I will give Shannon a little credit for losing the weight the first time, but she did it by using a crash diet and not by changing her eating habits, and once she went off the 5BD, she has rapidly gained a whole ton of weight back.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
"If I could find them face-to-face in real life and cut their throats and kill them, I would"

- Shannon "Shaquana" Evert, on people who mail her pizza, use social media, and watch her videos that she puts on Youtube herself of her own free will.

(starts around 15 minutes in for those interested. But she'll sperg about her dead pets and stuff and how she binged on whole pizzas and cinnamon sticks in the beginning so the whole video is just a wild ride.)

Apparently, according to ShaquanaLynn, the absolute worst and most disgusting scum in society are the people who watch videos on the internet and talk about what they see. Or people who - have opinions? People who are capable of independent thoughts? Seems that she simply wants to LITERALLY kill and murder actual human beings that she doesn not like and who disagree with her or who just do not do things or live life differently than she does.

lmao fucking wow.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
LOL Shannon likes to make herself out to be this tough badass bitch, but I guarantee that she is the biggest pussy in the world, and I bet when she was in prison that she wasn't the badass inmate that got everyone drugs like she said she was, she was probably the biggest snitch in the entire prison.

There is a reason that Shaq has no one in her life apart from her mother, sister and internet boyfriend.

Jackisnotaname

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"If I could find them face-to-face in real life and cut their throats and kill them, I would"

- Shannon "Shaquana" Evert, on people who mail her pizza, use social media, and watch her videos that she puts on Youtube herself of her own free will.

(starts around 15 minutes in for those interested. But she'll sperg about her dead pets and stuff and how she binged on whole pizzas and cinnamon sticks in the beginning so the whole video is just a wild ride.)

Apparently, according to ShaquanaLynn, the absolute worst and most disgusting scum in society are the people who watch videos on the internet and talk about what they see. Or people who - have opinions? People who are capable of independent thoughts? Seems that she simply wants to LITERALLY kill and murder actual human beings that she doesn not like and who disagree with her or who just do not do things or live life differently than she does.

lmao fucking wow.
You gotta love an unemployed person who fills her days making collages of her cat and playing video games in between hour long rants about strangers on the internet telling other people that they shouldn't waste time. Also why do lolcows think it takes ALL day to follow an Instagram or post a picture or look up the address of a vet clinic? All of that can be done and is done in between jobs and school and family obligations.

ricecake

Food Attic
kiwifarms.net
You gotta love an unemployed person who fills her days making collages of her cat and playing video games in between hour long rants about strangers on the internet telling other people that they shouldn't waste time. Also why do lolcows think it takes ALL day to follow an Instagram or post a picture or look up the address of a vet clinic? All of that can be done and is done in between jobs and school and family obligations.
Another thing is these cows have mostly had minimum wage jobs when they actually worked, with supervisors watching like a hawk and breathing down their necks. I don’t think they realize how much time white collar office workers have to fuck around on the job. I have to be in my office—I can’t be elsewhere doing something productive—but I can be on Twitter while I’m there.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
One of Shannon's BFFs / close family friend has been arrested for straight up murdering a girl dead and she is genuinely shocked and baffled that her beloved and goodhearted pal (whomst she spent many years hanging out with as a kid and growing up with) is going away!!

He is such a good looking guy! His family were kinda sorta nice to her!
The girl he killed must have been a snitch! It must have been drug related!

She is very very sad about it. It's such a shame. What a loss, its such a shame, what waste. She's going to miss him, the hot sexy GOOD GOOD GUY DIDN'DO NUFFIN WRONG.

Also: Shaquana is ALSO a filthy, unwashed, disgusting unclean pig riddled with coldsores/STIs so she defends Amberlynns. In facts she defends ALR a whole hell of a lot recently.

Seems like 50% of the time or more the last few months she is on Ambers side and aggressively defending her and oinking about how much she is EXACTLY THE SAME WAY and the haters are wrong and just hating to hate.

Hmmm. Interesting, huh?

toiling in obscurity

judging you
kiwifarms.net
One of Shannon's BFFs / close family friend has been arrested for straight up murdering a girl dead and she is genuinely shocked and baffled that her beloved and goodhearted pal (whomst she spent many years hanging out with as a kid and growing up with) is going away!!

He is such a good looking guy! His family were kinda sorta nice to her!
The girl he killed must have been a snitch! It must have been drug related!

She is very very sad about it. It's such a shame. What a loss, its such a shame, what waste. She's going to miss him, the hot sexy GOOD GOOD GUY DIDN'DO NUFFIN WRONG.

Also: Shaquana is ALSO a filthy, unwashed, disgusting unclean pig riddled with coldsores/STIs so she defends Amberlynns. In facts she defends ALR a whole hell of a lot recently.

Seems like 50% of the time or more the last few months she is on Ambers side and aggressively defending her and oinking about how much she is EXACTLY THE SAME WAY and the haters are wrong and just hating to hate.

Hmmm. Interesting, huh?
I have noticed that also. If shaq has done or experienced something, then there’s no way ALR could have brought it on herself out of laziness, or be lying about it. And I’m sure that poor sweet single mom had NO hand in her child becoming a murdering piece of shit. Her household was full of love and none of them did nuffin!!!

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
So I haven't been watching her because it's been all black screens. Did she go out like she came in, weighing 300 pounds? @Strawberry Pocky ??
Difficult to tell, tbh. What with her penchant for contradicting herself every other video and being dishonest in general, and only ever filming herself from the chin up and sky-high fat girl angles if she rarely appeared on camera at all...

lmao, and despite screeching how she would be so absolutely totally back on her 5 Bite Diet and losing all this weight she gained, literally every single fucking video the last month or more opened with her bitching about how much food and coffee and beer or pizza and cheesy breadsticks she was stuffing in her fat piggish gob.

You would probably win if it was a bet, pal

• Informative
Reactions: SAVE TWINKIE!

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
lmao, and despite screeching how she would be so absolutely totally back on her 5 Bite Diet and losing all this weight she gained, literally every single fucking video the last month or more opened with her bitching about how much food and coffee and beer or pizza and cheesy breadsticks she was stuffing in her fat piggish gob.
Her 5BD lasted about 3 days and then her cat died and she ate her pain away. I still can't believe she bought those three huge boxes of candy bars, considering her lack of self control recently, it would have made more sense to only buy one box, and not have the temptation to stuff her face with candy whenever she wants.

I will give Shannon a little credit though. Anyone who reads this page knows that I am not Shannons biggest fan, but I will say this about her: more often than not, Shannon was very on the ball with predicting Ambers behaviour, as well as taking the Haydur nation to task on how stupid they are.

The real issue with Amber isn't that Amber thinks she is smarter than everyone else, it is that everyone else thinks they are smarter than Amber, when in reality they are all as dumb as each other.

Good luck Shannon, stay off of youtube and stop drinking soda.

Tags
None