Trainwreck Shannon Marie Evert / shaedog96 / Shaquana Jefferson - Hypocrite, klepto, fat, youtuber

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
What I never understood about the 5 Bite Diet thing......?

Instead of eating a fucking Snickers or Mars bar or fives 'bites' of a sugar stick of literal chocolate/caramel/nougat and get nothing but empty calories and fat? Why not get fucking protein bars. If Quest Bars or Combat Crunch or Oh Yeah One or whatever you can buy at GNC are too expensive and bougie for you (even though one or two of them a day are STILL way less money than eating fuckloads and truckloads of crap food that made you a huge fatty in the first place) you can get boxes of 6 or 12 Great Value brand Protein Bars at WalMart for cheap.

They are the same fucking size as a damn Snickers, they still taste like Chocolate or Salted Caramel or whatever flavour they make them in, but they are actually somewhat lower in carbs and pumped full of protein and kinda some nutrients and stuff too. You might as well TRY get a scant amount of shit into your body besides sugar and nougat.

idk tho. Maybe everything about Shannon just baffles me and I think about her dumbassery with logic too much. I'd rather have 5 bites of a Quest bar than 5 bites of a fucking Kit Kat.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't heard of this diet, but any excuse for a fatty to incentivise themselves to cram as much low-grade junk into their mouth with each "bite". I'm sure that doing the total opposite of what healthy people trend towards (small bites chewed for longer to make small meals feel more filling) will bring great results *yawn*

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't heard of this diet, but any excuse for a fatty to incentivise themselves to cram as much low-grade junk into their mouth with each "bite". I'm sure that doing the total opposite of what healthy people trend towards (small bites chewed for longer to make small meals feel more filling) will bring great results *yawn*
The diet is "Fives bites only" twice a day. Thats literally fucking it.
It promotes itself as emulating the diet and lifestyle etc of Gastric Band/Gastric Sleeve and Bariatric Surgery patients (ie: stomach staples and lap bands and stuff that make it so you only can possibly eat tiny physical volumous amounts) these 5-Bite-Diet cult mindframe people are the same sort of fatasses that could and would lose weight and benefit from Gastric surgery, but can't or won't get it so some crackpot DoCtOr wrote a book about only eating five botes of food a day to copy the eating style and made a quick buck.

They are supposed to eat Snickers bars because apparently they are "exactly five bites big" and after weeks and months of only eating them you have trained your brain and stomach to see something as small as a Snickers or Mars bar as a normal portion size, shrunk your stomach, blah blah blah.

Like....you dumb bitch, a Snickers is 250 calories of fucking sugar and a Double Chocolate flavour Quest bar has almost no carbs, 20g of protein and is only 180cals. If you are gonna fail ass at losing weight with reeeeeeetarded fucking scam lolcow diets at least use a couple of the smooth little bipolar braincells you have left rattling around in there.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cheers, it makes a little more sense if it's restricted to a calorie-controlled food portion and not just any bite of something, but I agree, what a dumb product to choose. It might be a philosophical thing, something that will always exist/be easy to find (sort of how the $1 single McDonalds burger gets some praise for its affordability/nutrition if you don't eat several per day), but thinking like that may work in the abstract, but when put in the hands of a fatty is asking for failure and misuse.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the guy who came up with the diet suggested snickers because they're available everywhere and they're so ubiquitous that everyone can visualize the size of a snickers bar so that if, say, you're not doing bars you can still visualize the size of your five-bite meal, that it should be about the size of a snickers bar.

As far as Shannon, I'm guessing snickers bars are a lot cheaper than quest bars. And can you even buy quest bars with food stamps?

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
I watched like five minutes of it and she was basically saying that she wanted to "take her life back." FTR, it can only be watched on YT itself.

She is right in that the Amberlynn thing has become more of the same thing and has gotten old. The zombie game, otoh, hasn't and well, honestly, that's ok.

• Feels
Reactions: SAVE TWINKIE!

Scrim

kiwifarms.net
Same old spaghetti from Shaq

Thank you @Red Mask for the heads up about Shannon disabling embedded views. Well Shaquana I wasn't even going to bother archiving your bullshit but now my hands are tied!
This trashy hoe. Bitches about her mentals, continues to white knight AL, and shows her jealousy to other reaction channels.

I did like the part where she trashed Charlie Gorilla for being a fat bitch and gaining weight while her stan's keep praising her weight loss journey. :story:

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Shaq really thinks she's an AL whisperer and is really NOT BOTHERED guys that her shitty channel never took off. I hope she keeps uploading personally I find her videos absolutely hilarious. She contradicts herself with every other word out of her mouth.

Everything she said about AL applies to Shaq. Every. Single. Thing. Physician, heal thyself.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
Shaq really thinks she's an AL whisperer and is really NOT BOTHERED guys that her shitty channel never took off. I hope she keeps uploading personally I find her videos absolutely hilarious. She contradicts herself with every other word out of her mouth.

Everything she said about AL applies to Shaq. Every. Single. Thing. Physician, heal thyself.
I have to say I don't think she was wrong about Charlie Gold. Charlie made one pretty interesting video about the struggles of the obese and the rest of her stuff has been hugely hypocritical mean girlish stuff about Amber being lucky to be alive on Halloween, etc. Amberlynn's hypocrisy and double talk is endless material you don't need to go there about dropping dead when you yourself are very overweight.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Shaquana weighs in on Charlie Gold dox

Archive Y'all already know I have something to say about this (black screen style being lazy of course) 02/20/20

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None