Shannon Marie Evert / shaedog96 / Shaquana Jefferson - Hypocrite, klepto, fat, youtuber

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

VerucasSault

Bitches get itches.
kiwifarms.net
Being & sounding bitter (even when she's not) has been, like, her schtick for years. She's also bipolar so her behavior is cyclical & not at all surprising. I don't tune in anymore, but just reading what she's being doing lately makes me appreciate her consistency...

Kamov Ka-52

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Archive of all the kahtent currently available on her channel; the only one I wasn't able to get was the Darlie Routier video because it was like 9 mb above the cap, and I don't care enough to compress it.

Attachments

• y2mate.com - final thoughts on the gyspy rose case_ZKfZYXnjUvs_144p.mp4
    30.8 MB · Views: 99
  • y2mate.com - just killing Zed's and talking about weight related stuff mostly_ddKxE-wgHzU_144p.mp4
    54.9 MB · Views: 75
  • Can't get over the flashlight.mp4
    17.3 MB · Views: 75
  • catfish filter face flashlight mind blown.mp4
    7.8 MB · Views: 60
  • the act so far.mp4
    50.1 MB · Views: 85
  • the price of honor.mp4
    69.7 MB · Views: 75
  • Gypsy Rose opinion.mp4
    51 MB · Views: 71
  • y2mate.com - bad kids__p2bReFjyeY_144p.mp4
    21.7 MB · Views: 85
  • y2mate.com - Alyssa Bustamante_H2rUWtbHBQY_144p.mp4
    36.6 MB · Views: 68
  • y2mate.com - Celeste Beard and Dee Dee Moore_DlhhtlJPtQ4_144p.mp4
    38.1 MB · Views: 70
  • y2mate.com - Extreme embalming scares me_jIcUdRYtL3M_144p.mp4
    35.3 MB · Views: 70
  • y2mate.com - Oatmeal mukbang crazy thumbnail for ya_BZUpqAbScok_144p.mp4
    16.2 MB · Views: 74
  • y2mate.com - Rant Bariatric Surgery_yGXD77sQCzA_144p.mp4
    19.6 MB · Views: 54
  • y2mate.com - What is the 5 bite diet_G2OBEBFRS2Y_144p.mp4
    29.7 MB · Views: 58
  • y2mate.com - Oatmeal mukbang_l6Y-ga3SXeM_144p.mp4
    25.1 MB · Views: 68
  • y2mate.com - Mukbang Women that kill their kids_GczQwyjgcQM_144p.mp4
    27.8 MB · Views: 85
  • y2mate.com - Scrambled eggs and fire starters_c3DlejWr2iA_144p.mp4
    23.1 MB · Views: 84
  • y2mate.com - Dissapointing mukbang_V_qAzmu5VV0_144p.mp4
    28.4 MB · Views: 70
  • y2mate.com - JonBenet who did it_gWTrJFwtBJY_144p.mp4
    22.7 MB · Views: 72
  • y2mate.com - Jodi Arias_I291zhDe0Qo_144p.mp4
    33.8 MB · Views: 58
  • y2mate.com - Audrey Marie Hilley_WGcioiuvF4I_144p.mp4
    19.3 MB · Views: 76
  • y2mate.com - guilty or innocent_ZNYiw5uaMLc_144p.mp4
    25.4 MB · Views: 56
  • y2mate.com - Brian Rooney murderer_228zFQszdI4_360p.mp4
    79.1 MB · Views: 49
  • y2mate.com - Ashley Smith_Qx3I0KSWpnY_360p.mp4
    75.8 MB · Views: 76
  • y2mate.com - Israel Keyes_-g-6y_WXor0_144p.mp4
    26.4 MB · Views: 58
  • y2mate.com - David Camm_KgfCq5a1dZM_144p.mp4
    26.2 MB · Views: 89
  • y2mate.com - Murder Monday_1EQNHzjylhk_144p.mp4
    29.1 MB · Views: 74

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also have a mega link if anyone cares to have these videos in higher quality. Thank you @Spooky Bones

Here's Darlie.
Archive: Shannon Evert (Shaquana Jefferson) Darlie Routier, uploaded June 12, 2017

Looks like the other video you missed was My Thoughts on the Avery Case Oct 31, 2018

barbiegirl

Whale lover
kiwifarms.net
As expected, she’s producing bucket loads of Tard Cum over her thread suddenly reappearing..

I’ve always found it super odd she’s one of the few Lolcows who was free to wipe mass content of hers off the face of the internet whenever she wanted and nobody was saving it or archiving it, so I’m glad to see people are keeping her videos.
D928C7F3-28D0-4407-B66F-75F4ADBD05AC.jpeg26C76A35-F978-4252-9F77-55165DBADBE0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

barbiegirl

Whale lover
kiwifarms.net
TLDW: Shannon begins to bitterly document and explain the history of fellow Lolcow Charlie Gold, who she has very openly been obsessed with since her "Unpopular Opinion" Video in late 2019.

She has seemingly gone from messy sperg outs about Charlie to adding some structure to her critiques and video about Charlie. She explains that Charlie is only doing ALR and Chantal Sarault reaction videos for money, that Charlie hasn't lost any weight whatsoever in the past year and that people are only now waking up to Charlies antics. Shannon uses the typical "I was the first one to do this" she used with ALR reacts now with Anti Charlie Gold videos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Shannon uses the typical "I was the first one to do this" she used with ALR reacts now with Anti Charlie Gold videos.
To be fair to Shaq, she does tend to be the first to do a lot of things, she was one of the first to come for Amber and call her a fat bitch, she was one of the first to come for Gorilla Gold before it became mainstream, and she was one of the first(if not the first) to openly accuse LiesByJen of faking cancer.

Shaq would probably be more popular if she was more articulate in her opinions, but then she wouldn't be the lolcow that we all know she is.

barbiegirl

Whale lover
kiwifarms.net
To be fair to Shaq, she does tend to be the first to do a lot of things, she was one of the first to come for Amber and call her a fat bitch, she was one of the first to come for Gorilla Gold before it became mainstream, and she was one of the first(if not the first) to openly accuse LiesByJen of faking cancer.

Shaq would probably be more popular if she was more articulate in her opinions, but then she wouldn't be the lolcow that we all know she is.
Definitely, she is the first, but she seems to wield it as something to make her untouchable. She could've been in Charlies position is she wasn't such a loose cannon, i think her whole thing is being bitter at herself because she knows she could've gotten coin like charlie but she wasn't intelligent enough to manipulate a huge low IQ ALR community to pay her bills.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Definitely, she is the first, but she seems to wield it as something to make her untouchable. She could've been in Charlies position is she wasn't such a loose cannon, i think her whole thing is being bitter at herself because she knows she could've gotten coin like charlie but she wasn't intelligent enough to manipulate a huge low IQ ALR community to pay her bills.
Shaq may be bitter about missing the YT coin, but its not due lack of intelligence on Shannons part(and I am not saying she is a genius or anything), it is the fact that she is manic bipolar bitch. She doesn't want to play nice with anyone, she just wants to be left alone and hide in her house, playing PS4 and drinking her calories.

Kamov Ka-52

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
TLDW: Shannon begins to bitterly document and explain the history of fellow Lolcow Charlie Gold, who she has very openly been obsessed with since her "Unpopular Opinion" Video in late 2019.

She has seemingly gone from messy sperg outs about Charlie to adding some structure to her critiques and video about Charlie. She explains that Charlie is only doing ALR and Chantal Sarault reaction videos for money, that Charlie hasn't lost any weight whatsoever in the past year and that people are only now waking up to Charlies antics. Shannon uses the typical "I was the first one to do this" she used with ALR reacts now with Anti Charlie Gold videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkFZQ27FOMs
Archive of ×PEANUT FOR YOU TO REACT TO .. since the live stream didn't happen lastnight

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
there were people on the farms who disliked Charlie from the very first ALR videos she ever made. not enjoying her isn't something Shitquana invented.

lmao she makes more delusional stuff up about KF in her fat head than anyone has ever cared about her enough to say about her.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shaq may be bitter about missing the YT coin, but its not due lack of intelligence on Shannons part(and I am not saying she is a genius or anything), it is the fact that she is manic bipolar bitch. She doesn't want to play nice with anyone, she just wants to be left alone and hide in her house, playing PS4 and drinking her calories.

Yea if she wanted to be left alone she wouldn't make her cracked out rants and publish them online. Shaq is insane. For some reason she thinks she is this super unique "straight shooter" calling it like it is. In reality she's just a poorly medicated lunatic ranting from her toilet about other poorly medicated lunatics.

Last edited:

barbiegirl

Whale lover
kiwifarms.net
Anyone have her new "secret" channel? Before obliterating her channel (for the millionth time) almost every video she would elude to making a new channel in secret and posting on there about being fat and doing the 5 bite diet. I agree she needs to come back and go crazy on the deathfats, it was entertaining watching her sperg out and having the occasional valid point.

FutureMrsBecky

kiwifarms.net
I know this is the farms blah blah blah, but out of all the gorls, Shannon was the only one I actually liked. I feel like Peanut Gallery took over and has the same viewpoint as Shannon but now she's getting too high on her pedestal and needs to get knocked down a few pegs. Shannon needs to return and take back the niche.
Edited: Spelling

Last edited:

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
Anyone have her new "secret" channel? Before obliterating her channel (for the millionth time) almost every video she would elude to making a new channel in secret and posting on there about being fat and doing the 5 bite diet. I agree she needs to come back and go crazy on the deathfats, it was entertaining watching her sperg out and having the occasional valid point.
I miss her cracked out rantings too. It's so fucking stupid she took down her entire channel.

I'm fairly certain this is her new channel. No videos, but account created July 28, 10 subscribers, and leaves long rambling Shaq-style comments on her friend Judie's channel. If it isn't her its someone who uses grammar, emojis, and street slang exactly like Shannon.
New channel?