Trainwreck Shannon Marie Evert / shaedog96 / Shaquana Jefferson - Hypocrite, klepto, fat, youtuber

Strawberry Pocky

That's how it is on this bitch of an earth
kiwifarms.net
See, during this Live she was a lot calmer, seemed more put together, and besides the fact that she couldn't keep up with the Chat (because she still dicks around with cheap shitty phones and stolen WiFi, jesus gorl get your shit together and join the rest of us in 2019 already) but for the most part she was talking to the audience amicably enough. The subject WAS supposed to be Amber and they got off topic, but I'll give it a pass because with a bunch of people in a Livestream all asking/talking about different stuff that's gonna happen.

If she acted and behaved like THIS more often, instead of the ranting and raving psycho, she would be way more palatable. She could still have all of her fire and all of her sick burns and savagery when she gives her account of ALR or LifeByJen or talksabout murderers or whatever she wants.

She said she had tons of notes about ALs "Reacting to ZM" video so I hope she makes a REAL video about it though and not just this Livestream, because they barely even touched on ALR as a topic. I want to hear her shit all over the Butterbeast for real.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
See, during this Live she was a lot calmer, seemed more put together, <snip>
If she acted and behaved like THIS more often, instead of the ranting and raving psycho, she would be way more palatable.
It's not surprising that someone would be more... civilized when they're around people (even if it's not IRL) vs. when they're alone. It makes sense to me that she becomes way more unhinged if no one is there--not even a chat room--to literally tell her "lol calm down".

In that context, it's kinda sad when you think about how much time she spends alone with her manic mind spinning in circles.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
I liked the part where she asked everyone what "chimping out" is, because that's what they say she does on KF.
Only Shaquana could rant for 5 minutes in a reaction to a reaction video about bigger channels and then a minute later go on a rant about how she can't stand channels that do reacts to get views.

Shaquana a million times: "I want to make money off AL's name".

Shaquana in the next breath: "Everydamndayfitness is just using her name for views can't stand that shit".

This is why you have a thread here gorl. You are a massive hypocrite and have zero self awareness just like the cows you think you're better than. And at least AL doesn't shoot in fucking portrait mode from her toilet. Pillow Mountain in landscape > Cig smoke filled pinhole video from a toilet.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, I think that what Shaquana is getting at is people who just insert themselves into the Amberverse to exploit Amber for views and not knowing or understanding what Amber is about. We did see that with Obese2Beast and EDDF, they made a bunch of Amber videos for the clicks and they both came off as being completely clueless about Amber and what she is like.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, I think that what Shaquana is getting at is people who just insert themselves into the Amberverse to exploit Amber for views and not knowing or understanding what Amber is about. We did see that with Obese2Beast and EDDF, they made a bunch of Amber videos for the clicks and they both came off as being completely clueless about Amber and what she is like.
That may well be true but the whole idea that you (as a yewtuber) can't react to a bigger channel for cheap views is absurd. All the lolcows in this site believe that they should be the sole arbiter of how people respond to their content and that they are the only people that can exploit themselves for views.

And what, so EDDF can talk about AL as long as he watches the cereal mukbang, maybe a couple Dusty era wal-mart vlogs and he's good?

Cynically exploiting yourself and others for views and sheckels is the crux of the entire thing! These cows want it to be one way, but it's the other.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Hahaa, I didn't know there had been a crossover between Yaba and Shannon. I didn't even know that Shaquana had taken shots at Yaba before....or that she even had the active Twitter account to do it? I guess this video is from back in April so it's not really that recent but still.

Besides both making videos reacting to ALR (and even then they do it in very very different ways) how do these two even have any connection to each other?

Reactions: Aldora

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
At the moment Shannon is allegedly under attack from LifeByJen. Shannon called LBJ out in two videos and said her behaviour made Shannon believe that LBJ is lying about her cancer diagnosis(kind of agree with her to be honest) and now Shannon says that she has been told by random Youtube commenters that LBJ is trying to get Shannon's channel removed from Youtube.

Honestly I think its just commenters making drama for dramas sake, but LBJ is showing herself to be a vindictive bitch, so I wouldn't put it past her, if it's true it shows how much of an idiot LBJ is, Youtube doesn't care about about Jen being called a liar lol.

• Agree
Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
By this point I am honestly surprised that LbJ doesn't have her own thread here yet. 600ish pounds herself and has been for years, hasn't budged even and ounce in weight the entire time she's been on Youtube, put on the most SICKENINGLY sweet facade while deleting and hyper-moderating comments like a vindictive and controlling bitch, 99% chance she is lying out of her massive ass about having cancer (which is incredibly fucked up), suckles up to bigger channels like Zachary Michael for attention/clout and protection, uses ALR's name for views, "takes breaks" from youtube for months but still mods the fuck out of her channel, and now all of a sudden she comes back AS A WOMAN OF GOD and is reading the bible every day? That shit is fake AF and I totally believe it to be a front so people won't want to call her out any more.

Are Jen and her fans coming after Shannon because she gave her an old-fashioned assblasting the same way she does to Amberlynn? So what? it's the internet. It's Youtube. Everyone does it to everybody else. She has no leg (or wheelchair, I guess) to stand on. When these cows start throwing the Lolsuits around it's always the dumbest, funniest crap ever. What the hell is Jen gonna do, bedbound from her sad little welfare apartment? Cry into her bible and hope her imaginary boyfriend Jesus comes and helps her?

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe that rumor tbh. Why take down Shannon? LifeByJen hasn't even bothered going after that youtube channel claiming to be her dad :story:

FYI, LifeByJen is discussed in the Fat Acceptance Movement thread in Beauty Parlor. The truth is, she doesn't have her own thread because she polices her comments hardcore and rarely addresses anything. She's a boring-as-fuck cow as a result. :dislike:

• Feels

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Oh okay, I didn't know she was a Subject-Matter Cow in the Fat Acceptance thread, that makes sense then.

So do you think people were feeding Shaquana some BS that Jen was going to come for her with internet police "legal action" just to be shit stirrers? Or something is just twisted and squirrelly in Shannons BPD mind again? If you're on the side of the fence that you don't actually believe the 'Jen is threatening legal action' story/rumours?

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Oh okay, I didn't know she was a Subject-Matter Cow in the Fat Acceptance thread, that makes sense then.

So do you think people were feeding Shaquana some BS that Jen was going to come for her with internet police "legal action" just to be shit stirrers? Or something is just twisted and squirrelly in Shannons BPD mind again? If you're on the side of the fence that you don't actually believe the 'Jen is threatening legal action' story/rumours?
I think people are shit stirring, Shannon even said she couldn't find any comments on any of Jens videos that were about Shannon or telling people to complain about her channel. Do I believe that Jen is after Shannon? Possibly. Shannon is the only youtuber who has called Shannon a liar about her cancer and we have seen how sensitive Jen is to any form of criticism. Besides, it's not as if Jen has much to do in her spare time apart from eating, she probably is reporting peoples videos that are critical about her.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Shannon uploaded a (Zombie video game) video last night that was mostly about Jen.

It was perfectly fine. I'd say good, even. The parts actually about Jen, at least. Because she was straitforward, made her points, had some pretty funny digs ("SwineBall" etc etc) and systematically broke down every reason why she hates Jen's guts and why she believes Jen and ALR are disgusting 'punkass bitches.'

Shaquana is FAR from everyone's cup of tea, but when she can unbother herself and actually calm down her videos are legitimately fine. Way way back quite a while ago I actually kind of liked her (way way more than Zachary or MichaelBePetty and their flaming OTT dramatics) because she clocks lolcows in a second and can predeict their bullshit down to the fucking microcosm.

But over time she just kind of....kept breaking down? And got way too buttravaged by the Farms and turned into a dribbling, raving mess.

Gorl. get yourself back together and get to making some GOOD videos. Get an even OKAY camera. Film horizontally. Leave your own diet and weight and personal life drama out of your lolcow reacts and you'll be fine. Jesus.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino