Trainwreck Shannon Marie Evert / shaedog96 / Shaquana Jefferson - Hypocrite, klepto, fat, youtuber

Strawberry Pocky

That's how it is on this bitch of an earth
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't care very much about Shannon's weight though?

The only time it matters is when SHE brings it up herself. If she starts talking about her 5-Bite diet and complaining that her "scale is super totally for real honestly mega broken" and swearing that she has lost 130 pounds and never gained anything back? Then yeah, she is making herself open to feedback about her size in exactly the same way that ANYONE ELSE ON YOUTUBE is open to feedback about their size....as long as they talk about it themselves and make a point about it.

But Yaba is a big girl too and it never comes up, so it doesn't matter and nobody ever says shit about it. Sabine Davis is also overweight and I don't think I have ever seen or heard anyone call her a fatass? It's because they don't make their diets or their weight part of their fucking channels. Shannon has whole videos about her diet and weight loss and brings it up constantly, so she needs to expect that people are going to talk to her about it - positively OR negatively.

Exactly like you do to ALR and Pam and Jen, Shaquana.

What I don't get is how sometimes she is SO fucking sensitive about it she will go on massive screeching chimpouts and piss herself for half an hour and REEEEEEEEE into her phone about what assholes we all are "starting rumours" about her and her weight or whatever (gorl we aren't starting rumours, we only talk about what YOU say in YOUR videos lol calm down) but then sometimes she says she is comfortable with who she is and what she looks like and doesn't care about being fat? Her dog was lounging on her stomach in one video and she was joking about how her big belly was a perfect pillow. Is the constant back-and-forth of attitude and opinions a genuine Bipolar thing?

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
But Yaba is a big girl too and it never comes up, so it doesn't matter and nobody ever says shit about it. Sabine Davis is also overweight and I don't think I have ever seen or heard anyone call her a fatass? It's because they don't make their diets or their weight part of their fucking channels. Shannon has whole videos about her diet and weight loss and brings it up constantly, so she needs to expect that people are going to talk to her about it - positively OR negatively.
I think that no one cares about Yaba or Sabines weight because they don't talk about it, therefore it isn't an issue.

With Shannon though, she talks about her weight at least once a video and for me it is interesting because of how inconsistent she is with it. She says she lost 100lbs on her bars diet but has only put back on (maybe) 5-10lbs even though she has been eating like shit and started drinking beer again. Plus she has been lying about her scale not working, but now its broken "for real" now.

Shannon says that everything Pamtalks says about other people is really about Pam, I am starting to think that a lot of what Shannon says about Amber, is really about herself.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
It's just kind of exhausting to me that one of the most universal things people have to say about ALR is "I used to kind of like/support her but now I loathe her fat guts" because they started out as a fan and then turned on her after watching enough of her videos to see her for the true Cow that she really is.

Shaquana can destroy these fat cunts like a deadeye but she doesn't understand that some of the Kiwis here feel this way about HER too. Sometimes some of us can be on her side, sometimes we agree with what she says, sometimes we think she is funny, etc etc etc. But a while ago/enough sperg outs and we got sick of her cycles and now here we are posting in her Kiwi Farms Thread. Just like Amber. So you're right AND the parallels don't stop just there. It's kinda spooky how similar they can be.

Shannon gorl you have made me laugh a LOT in the past but that was a long time and a lot of chimpouts ago. Get yourself back together. Hell, go move in with that Greek Adonis boyfriend if he's so incredible and your government housing sucks so bad with its shitty WiFi and smoking ban. He'll probably help you lose weight too since he eats so clean and goes running every day and all, right?

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Her weight does matter tho because

1) Her channel is about reacting to fat people, and she's fat

2) It's fun to crack on fat people, period.

Just because Amberlynn is the size of 3 whole Shannons doesn't mean Shannon isn't still fucking fat and frumpy. btw I don't get how she has sooooooo many clothes we only ever see baggy old tees and hoodies?

If hillbilly Yabba had her own thread (no) we'd be calling her fat too. If Sabine was even worth watching must less discussing, she'd get called fat too and told to worry about her own weight.

We make fun of people here. If you're a fat bitch making videos about fatter bitches, you're going to get laughed at and called out for your weight.

It might be a different story if they were a different genre of reaction channel, like reacting to memes or talking about videogames or something. I could see how one could argue that their weight has nothing to do with their content. But that's not the case here. These fat women who make videos about fatter women, they're hypocrites.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Shannon loves to virtue signal some kind of Fat Girl (tm) bullshit that ONLY she and other fatties are allowed to talk about or make videos about ALR tho. Because apparently being a fellow obeast gives you either a free pass or it gives you the life experience to have some kind of given right to talk shit about other fat people?

She has Mooed in dozens of her videos about how she thinks that because she's fat and/or she is a fatass who lost weight that gives her the right to talk shit about AL and Jen, and that "skinny people" and "skinny bitches" or normal people or healthy people don't get to open their mouths at all because they don't get it and they "don't understand what it's like" and they don't have any idea about nutrition or weight loss or diet or exercise or healthy eating or etc etc etc etc lololololololol. Even Alan (EDDF) isn't good enough for Shaquana. A fucking professional athlete and personal trainer. I guess he doesn't know as much about health, fitness, or nutrition as her tho because she once ate two Snickers bars a day.

Spl00gies

~doot doot~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But unlike shannon, yabba doesn't reveal enough about herself to be a lolcow imo.
I half see your point but if she'd be a cow but doesn't broadcast everything as much as other cows, do some digging? 🤷‍♀️ A cow is a cow is a cow. How much tard cum are we talking?

Reactions: Aldora

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I half see your point but if she'd be a cow but doesn't broadcast everything as much as other cows, do some digging? 🤷‍♀️ A cow is a cow is a cow. How much tard cum are we talking?
Nah, so far Yaba has been cool AF in my eyes. She does reaction videos on cows and point blank calls them out without pulling any punches, makes fun of their bullshit, and has a lot of seriously funny/savage digs. This is all just my opinion, obviously, but so far I like her. She's way harder on ALR and Chantal than average but still points out and questions the health aspects that are involved. She has said a few cringey things like, once or twice ("I'll come for you if you come for my kids irl!" for example) but nowhere near enough that she is a lolcow herself.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldora

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net

> Goes outside with unwashed hair, unshowered, in her bra, with face masks on, etc etc
> Gets pointed at and laughed at by the 10 year olds
> Complains that they are bullying her

Reactions: iliketowatch

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net

Shannon is going on a date with her man.

After today Shannon will turn off superchats so donate whilst you can, also watch all her ads.

Never uses sunscreen and doesnt care about skin cancer, we all gotta die of something!

She wants a new phone/camera so she can do better quality videos and vlogs, and will start putting in more ads at Christmas time.

Goes on a rant about @666EVE666 and how much she hates her and she is trash and obsessed with Amber and is probably ugly.

Hasn't smoked in a week, might smoke tomorrow if she has a beer.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I literally dont even remember the last time Cxnt really did anything? Does she even make ALR videos any more?
She isn't even a reaction or a meme/editing Channel. She just reuploads and archives. So she uses significantly LESS of her life and time and effort than anyone who makes real Reaction Videos. Was she in AmberCon 2.0?

Cxnt, as far as I am aware, has also never said a word about Shaquana publically or in her videos right? Oh....but Shannon can't shut the fuck up about her.

Sure, gorl.
Sounds really, really obsessed.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
She's not self-aware at all, is she? I'm convinced that Shannon's IQ is in the double digits.
I am starting to think that Shannon wants to be the only one making Amber vid$. She said that she used to be subscribed to KickingGeese and then all of a sudden KG started only doing Amber videos and Shannon unsubscribed because KG was just chasing that coin.

Shannon is also happy that MichaelBePetty has stopped making videos because he is offline and living his life(how kind of her).

She mentions several times that SHE is the original Amber reaction channel and not a troll channel that started making Amber videos after Amber became popular.

• Winner
Reactions: 666EVE666

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
Nah, so far Yaba has been cool AF in my eyes. She does reaction videos on cows and point blank calls them out without pulling any punches, makes fun of their bullshit, and has a lot of seriously funny/savage digs. This is all just my opinion, obviously, but so far I like her. She's way harder on ALR and Chantal than average but still points out and questions the health aspects that are involved. She has said a few cringey things like, once or twice ("I'll come for you if you come for my kids irl!" for example) but nowhere near enough that she is a lolcow herself.
Last week Yaba sent her minions to spam Cuntal's video with pie emojis...🤔

I am starting to think that Shannon wants to be the only one making Amber vid$.
She kissed KatieW's ass and defended her through tshirt gate. Before she took a hiatus, KatieW uploaded a few videos with subtle reactions to clips of AL's latest videos. Until the day comes when Katie sits down and reacts to AL's videos, Katie can do no wrong in Shannon's eyes.

• Informative
Reactions: 666EVE666

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
I literally dont even remember the last time Cxnt really did anything? Does she even make ALR videos any more?
She isn't even a reaction or a meme/editing Channel. She just reuploads and archives. So she uses significantly LESS of her life and time and effort than anyone who makes real Reaction Videos. Was she in AmberCon 2.0?

Cxnt, as far as I am aware, has also never said a word about Shaquana publically or in her videos right? Oh....but Shannon can't shut the fuck up about her.

Sure, gorl.
Sounds really, really obsessed.
I was on AmberCon 2.0 and I have posted early up in this thread about her when it began. The only thing I’ve said about her hate boner for me is that she wants to fuck me because I knew it would rustle her jimmies.

I upload when Amber streams, I post on twitter and I’m active on the farms. It’s possible she has a sock and can see me :agree:-ing with shit people say about her here.

Goes on a rant about @666EVE666 and how much she hates her and she is trash and obsessed with Amber and is probably ugly.
I think she’s uncomfortable with not knowing things about me. But alas Kiwis, she is correct. I am an ugly trashy gorl, and soon I shall take full form by sitting on my toilet with no pants on recording myself ranting about Amber while smoking a cigarette.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I think she’s just uncomfortable with not knowing things about me
Shannon may be physically out of prison, but mentally she is still there. She hates the anonymity of the Farms because she wants fucking names and faces of people so she can come and verbally shank them in the yard for talking smack about: herself, her man, her fat nephew, her bad tempered dog and so on. Amber is her turf and everyone else needs to BTFO.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino