Trainwreck Shannon Marie Evert / shaedog96 / Shaquana Jefferson - Hypocrite, klepto, fat, youtuber

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
One of the things that made me lol is that her goal weight was 185lbs but gave up when she got to 198lbs and went back to stuffing her face, looks like it isn't just Amber who can't keep to their goals.
I remember that. She prettied it up by saying she likes her body better at 200lbs or some bullshit like that.

But I do have to partially disagree with what you said in your previous post (I didn't see it when I was making my huge sperg one)

The five-bite diet isn't healthy, but isn't meant to be. It's a crash diet. And she did keep the weight off for some time. The turning point for her, IMO, was when she had a bad day playing her video game (big lol) and it made her so mad she went out and bought a case of beer and drank it all herself in one day (bigger lol). Before that she hadn't had a drink in a long time. Once she started drinking again is, I think, when the regain started. I'm too lazy to go back through her videos and find the one where she told the case of beer story, though. Also she's been deleting videos here and there, I've noticed.

I will give her credit, that diet was probably hard as fuck AND she managed to keep the weight off for a while. So I don't think it's impossible for her to eat "healthy" or to at least eat within her calories and not balloon up. I wonder if she'll leave youtube again, because she said the only way she could lose weight last time was to get away from youtube. Of course, that was before she began stuffing her videos with as many ads as Amberlynn...

e: typos n sheeit

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
The five-bite diet isn't healthy, but isn't meant to be. It's a crash diet. And she did keep the weight off for some time. The turning point for her, IMO, was when she had a bad day playing her video game (big lol) and it made her so mad she went out and bought a case of beer and drank it all herself in one day (bigger lol). Before that she hadn't had a drink in a long time. Once she started drinking again is, I think, when the regain started. I'm too lazy to go back through her videos and find the one where she told the case of beer story, though. Also she's been deleting videos here and there, I've noticed.
I agree with what you say about the 5BD, the reason I called it another form of disordered eating for her is because she did it for over 6 months. I did look up the 5BD and its a crash diet you do for a couple of weeks, maybe a month, it is not something to do for half a year. She is putting all the weight back on because she spent 6 months starving herself and never learned to have a good relationship with food.

Either she is pigging out, or starving herself. The only thing this will lead to her weight permanently yo-yoing and it will put a lot of strain on her body. A body that is already stressed out, thanks to her smoking habit and permanent cough.

Reactions: SAVE TWINKIE!

Strawberry Pocky

That's how it is on this bitch of an earth
kiwifarms.net
It's just the same old hypocrisy thing coming back around again, isn't it?
She's fairly tall, so even at a healthy weight her BMR/TDE would be pretty generous and she would probably be able to eat around 1500-2000 calories a day (depending on how active she decided she wanted to be) and boom - there you go. Literally that fucking simple. Eat that much and only that much. Stop stuffing your face and eating like a pig, fatty. Stop being a greedy, gluttonous, lazy hog!

What's that? I'm being a huge sociopathic loser on Kiwi Farms?
Oh wait...no I'm not! Those are just Shannon's exact words she has been saying to Amber for over three years.

Put up or shut up, gorl.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net

I won't comment on what Shannon says about Amber, I can sum it up with "she's a fat pig and a liar", so let's talk about our second favourite fat pig liar gorl!

• has so much to do: gardening, laundry, mopping the floor and cleaning cat boxes(her house must stink)
• Says comments about her weight gain have been "are you ashamed?" "aren't you a hypocrite?"
• She is not ashamed
• Yes she is a hypocrite
• Dog food and cat food is expensive ya'll
• Shannon is struggling to feed herself healthy food because she has to spend so much on her sick cat
• Gained weight because unhealthy food is so cheap
• Will watch what other people do for weight loss, she needs tips because she can't budget her money properly
• Will keep her weight loss personal, this isn't a weight loss channel(sound familiar?)
• Her goal is 199lbs
• Is shocked she gained 37lbs because her clothes still fit ok, has been in denial and didnt buy a new scale because she liked being in denial
• Still hates Kiwi Farm
• Has been reading her thread
• "some loser took a still photo of the dollar tree video of my reflection in the door and posted it, it was only a second long, what kind of loser is so meticulous and going through every second to see how fat I am" (Answer: Aldora)
• Won't come to KF anymore because we get off so much on her mentioning us
• Will prove she is losing weight every time KF starts gossiping and spreading rumours about her
• Isn't ashamed that she doesn't want to work anymore, she got that SSDI

Thats the gist of the video, I might have missed something, but I don't want to listen to her again.

If Shannon needs someone to keep her fat ass accountable and lose some of that weight then she should keep coming here, is it a coincidence that she got a new scale after we started talking about all her scale lies and how she has obviously put on weight?

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Shannon might hate Aldora's guts (gorl it takes less than a second to take a screencap, and if we are watchig the video anyway we can SEE you right there LOL we aren't meticulously searching for anything) but anyone with a Mimikyu avatar talking shit about heffalumps like ALR and Shaquana is a winner in my Burn Book.

Anyway here's some thought-and-response to some of those summary/breakdown points...

> Gardening and cleaning your gross dirty house is NOT "having so much to fucking do" lol. It is the bare minimum of just being a grown adult and cleaning up a bit does not take very long at all. What are you planning to do with the OTHER 23 hours of your day?
> Muh Weight Gain/I'm only fat because unhealthy food is cheap! I can't afford healthy food! GrOcErIeS! is so literally the most overused, cliche, stereotypical fatty-fatty fatass lazy excuse for gaining tons of weight or never trying to lose any. SHE HAS ALSO CALLED OUT OTHER PEOPLE FOR THIS EXCUSE BEFORE! I THOUGHT THE 5 BITE DIET WAS SO CHEAP, GORL?
> "Weight loss" goal is still obese lolololol okay
> Dumb sea cow is obsessed with the Farms, doesn't see how exactly like ALR she is, makes excuses after excuses, lahs lahs lahs

Hahahahaa oh wow.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Shannon is a proud adsense whore now, so she doesn't have the excuse of being unable to afford HULTHY food. Maybe if she didn't spend so much on Old Navy and collectors (read: never used) eyeshadow palettes and alcohol, she could eat better? And I thought you work your ass off in the summer gorl? Where are those landscaping jobs?

She's using a classic fatty excuse that will do her no favors. It's a myth that eating healthy is expensive, especially when you're not having to feed a bunch of kids. There's nothing unhealthy about staples like rice, beans, even peanut butter, pasta and bread---provided you keep your portions in check and don't stuff your face.

It's just you, and your dumb dog, Bitch you can afford to eat perfectly healthy you just choose not to. And you could afford a lot more produce if you stopped buying fucking Corona (one of the most expensive mass-produced beers btw)

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
She lives by herself, brags constantly about her handout money, makes extra money on top working in the summer (which we are in the middle of right now, so why isn't she doing that landscaping and gardening work she claims to looooovveeeee so much? No interest in that extra cash?) And like @SAVE TWINKIE! pointed out, has been stuffing her videos with 3-4 times the Ads for the last month or two for three times the money.

I don't doubt at all that she will use some of that Ad revenue to donate a few tins of dollar store generic brand cat food to an Animal Shelter. Sure. But she has literally said multiple times "the rest of that money is for me, I'm keeping it for myself, you guys"

She has NO expenses at all. Her government housing is incredibly cheap with rent being less than half of anywhere else, she has no kids and no one else to support and next to no bills. She wastes her money thoughtlessly and recklessly on junk food, cigarettes, beer, clothes, make up, shampoo and other hygiene/beauty products, dog and cat shit, but then has the stupidity and audacity to bitch and complain that HEALTHY FOOD is too expensive?

Fucking lol. Gorl, miss me with that ignorant shit. A year ago you were up on your high horse and balancing your fat ass on a pedestal huffing your own farts about how great AND CHEAP the 5 Bite diet is and how awesome and untouchable and invincible you were. How about you haul your lazy fat cow self off of Youtube for another six months again until you lose the next fifty or sixty pounds? You said it yourself: "If you gain the weight back then it doesn't count, you never lost it in the first place!"

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Shannon is as big a hoarder as Amber. Her house is full of clothes and toiletries, when we have seen the inside of her home, every surface is covered with clothes or junk. Also it seems like almost every video, or at least every other video, she is expecting a package or box from an online order.

She could eat healthy if she wanted to, she just doesn't want to stop buying all the crap that she wants to buy(sound like anyone else we know?)

I think Shannon is a little butt hurt that she is the self proclaimed first Amber reaction channel, who always keeps it real and honest guise, and yet she has only a few thousand subs and struggles to break over $200 a month from Adsense. She even admitted to unsubscribing from KickingGeese because she was doing Amber videos. Shannon says that it's because KG was just jumping on the train, but really its because KG was more successful with her Amber content and now has over 50k subs and probably gets about $1000 a month adsense coin. Even Cxnt has twice as many subs as Shannon and that probably really pisses her off. She isn't just thirsty for cxnt, she wants her subs too.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
For sure she is salty and jealous AF of all the other ALR channels, as long as they are bigger than she is and have more Subs and get more views than she does.

She literally said that she unsubbed from KickingGeese (like you guys said) as soon as she started doing Amber content because she was a "bandwagon bitch" but I don't know if I even believe that....If she was such a fan of Justine and watched her videos for ages before that how come she had never mentioned it ONCE then? Whatever.
She is so bitter and angry and jealous all the time, basically living her entire life in a dark moody little hole with absolutely no one but herself. She hates everyone in her real life (every single story she has ever told is either shitting on people or why her 'friends' have backstabbed her and aren't her friends any more) or why she hates/can't stand "this or that so and so" random Youtuber today. What a sad, pathetic, pitiable existence.

As for the weight/food thing.....it's true that healthy food is cheaper than junk, takeout, ciggarettes and beer. So she is a total joke. Lol. She claims to feed her dog steak and peas and brown rice. JUST EAT THAT, GORL. Fucking wow.
Even if she DIDN'T want to be healthy just do your five bite diet again you dumb cow.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net

Boring video is boring.

• Plays 7 Day's to Die poorly
• Shannons subs are telling her just to eat less and not worry about carbs
• Shannon has the classic fat girl excuse of PCOS, and even the smallest amount of white race will cause her to bloat up
• Shannon is such a martyr, the subs keep telling her to put in more ads, but Shannon says no, and will only put in three ads
• That is until Christmas, then its going to be non-stop ads, Shannon has all that cat food to buy
• Is going to stop spending all her money on clothes and cosmetics, so she can eat better(I will believe it when I see it)

On another note, Shannon mentioned in another video that she owns more clothes than anyone she knows, but only wears the same outfit everyday. Who does that remind anyone of?

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I'm so fucking shocked that she "didn't notice gaining the weight" because according to her "she still wore size 14-16 clothes"

I don't think it counts, you dumb cunt, if you only BUY size 14 clothes and then leave them in the boxes with all their tags still on for months on end and never wear them. You have been living in the same old dirty stretched out Old Navy shirts for years.

STOP BUYING TOO-SMALL TORRID CLOTHES THAT DONT FIT YOU, AMBERLYNN

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net

Shannons thoughts on Ambers emergency visit plus some PamTalks stuff.

• Amber looks like a pig
• Doesn't believe all the conspiracy theories about Amber
• Amber is a stupid bitch
• Finds it funny that ALR only goes to the hospital when she think she is dying
• Amber should thank God that she wakes up each day, because she doesn't deserve to
• If Shannon was a doctor, she wouldn't take fat Amber seriously
• Doesn't believe Amber was bleeding, thinks Amber was being dramatic
• Says Amber is doctor shopping
• Shannon is having stomach pains since putting on 37lbs
• Shannon hasn't shit in a week
• Hasn't watched PamTalks in over a year
• Says Pam is batshit fucking crazy
• Pams friend Bowheadlaura(sp?) is also batshit fucking crazy, also a stalker and even worse than KiwiFarms!
• Shows Egypt the cat, he is dying, but doesnt get to spend much time with Shannon because he is scared of Nova
• Got Egypt when she got out of jail, says Egypt helped her stay sober and not steal for 10 years now
• Shannon stole Egypt from his previous owner
• Helen named him Egypt, his original name was Kitkit
• Gives background info on PamTalks
• Boring drama, Pam is a loser who has no friends and no family(no argument there)
• Shannon will watch all of Pam's recent videos over the weekend to catch up on what she is doing(lots of comments are asking for her thoughts on Pam)
• Will make a dedicated Pam video at the weekend
• Will put 4 ads in the video as a big fuck you to Pam.

ETA: bad spelling fix and a couple of points

Last edited:

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Shows Egypt the cat, he is dying, but doesnt get to spend much time with Shannon because he is scared of Nova
I always thought it was ridiculous how she claimed her cats were the most loved on the planet and had their own room and everything you guys!!

First of all, 99% of people let their cats have free roam of the house, so how is locking them up in one room something to boast about? Second, she acts like she did it out of love when she knows godamn well she had to do it because that pitbull would shred those cats to ribbons in a heartbeat.

She knew this, all the way back when Nova was a puppy, too. Because she claims she got that two-bedroom section 8 condo so her cats would have their own room. If she didn't need to keep her animals separated like zoo animals rather than fucking pets, she could be staying in a one-bedroom place that would be even cheaper than the paltry $600/mo she pays now.

And NOW after being cooped up for over six years, one of the cats is sick, miserable and dying AND she never spends time with them because muh Nova. It's time to let that fucking cat rest in peace Shannon, jesus christ. I suspect she knows this but keeps the cat alive so she can whine about having to spend soooooooo much money at dollar tree on cans of cat food for her little hungy hungry hippo. I need to put more ads in my videos guys I'm sorry :'(

Why aren't her idiot viewers telling her to let that fucking animal go? They are bigger sycophants than the Ambabies. The way they swallow her bullshit with a smile is just disgusting.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Fucking Amber treats her cats better than this. Jesus Christ.
Funny you should mention that, I was rewatching some of Shannon’s old videos, and in one of then she said it made her sad and angry that her cat(who she loves sooo much) is dying, but Ambers cats are fine and thriving and Amber doesn’t even spend money on them.

• Agree
Reactions: SAVE TWINKIE!

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I find it very Suss that Shannon is suddenly claiming that she doesn't watch Pam's videos at all, never gives Pam the time of day, and hasn't even thought about or brought up Pam in months/years.
Hahaha that is such bullshit. What a liar. In her videos she DEFINITELY talks about Pam, intermittently bringing her up whenever its relevant so she can take cheap shots and drag her name through the dirt. She always seems to know when Pam is shittalking her, and she knows whenever Pam is making AOr LifeByJen videos. We see you, gorl.

Agree that the ill-behaved aggressive dog is running the show. So sad that those cats have to live locked in one room without much of a life. Notice how Shannon's entire existence revolves around obsessing over Amberlynn Reid and cowing to her shitty dog? We NEVER even SEE her cats. Even this one thats so sick its on the bri k of death. Remind anyone else of the Oh-so-beloved-but-literally-never-seen Wasabi and Rarity?

HAHAHAAAA SO FUCKING MUCH FOR NOT BEING A GREEDY PIG
SHE'S RIGHT BACK ON THE ADSENSE BULLSHIT
GIVE ME YOUR MONEY ON MY UPCOMING PAM VIDEO GUYS
NO REASON AT ALL LEMME JUST BREAK MY PROMISE AGAIN REAL NICE
NOT A LIAR
NOTHING LIKE ALR
NOT AT ALL

Watch her gain another 20 - 30 pounds by the end of this year on her new "weight loss journey" lmao

Reactions: Aldora

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
I think Shannon is a little butt hurt that she is the self proclaimed first Amber reaction channel, who always keeps it real and honest guise, and yet she has only a few thousand subs and struggles to break over $200 a month from Adsense. She even admitted to unsubscribing from KickingGeese because she was doing Amber videos. Shannon says that it's because KG was just jumping on the train, but really its because KG was more successful with her Amber content and now has over 50k subs and probably gets about $1000 a month adsense coin. Even Cxnt has twice as many subs as Shannon and that probably really pisses her off. She isn't just thirsty for cxnt, she wants her subs too.
Didn't she have an internet slap fight with another channel too? Lyfe of a Free Spirit iirc.
I also remember seeing her in Willo, ZM, and MBP's comments and streams all the time trying to suck their dicks for attention.

Reactions: Aldora
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino