Trainwreck Shannon Marie Evert / shaedog96 / Shaquana Jefferson - Hypocrite, klepto, fat, youtuber

Strawberry Pocky

That's how it is on this bitch of an earth
kiwifarms.net

I have no idea at all who Glenda Sully/Sullivan (?) or the other people she is mentioning are.....just here for the Shannon vs Pam bitchfighting.

Literally she starts out the video by saying "You guys are gonna hate me, BUT - I ordered a bunch of new clothes from Forever 21. I gotta fit into them. I'm totally gonna lose all the weight I gained, promise."

She is so, so Amberlynn I just can't.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net

Shannon gorl, you a lah.

In this video from May 3rd 2019, Shannon says that she went to her doctor to get a new prescription and weighed herself at the same time. And what does she weigh? 198lbs, which is what she weighed before her scale “broke”.

And yet she recently said she has been putting on weight since last year, but thought it was only 1 or 2lbs, maybe 5lbs max.

So either Shannon lied here about being 198lbs, or Shannon has stuffed her face so much that she put on 37lbs in two months.

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net

This one is a mess, and she contradicts herself and backtracks several times in the same video. On top of her normal manic, mushmouthed raving it's a bit tough to keep everything strait. God fucking damn, gorl. Get your head on the right way.

(Also I have AdBlock, can anyone tell me if she is still Amberlynn-ing it up and stuffing her Pam videos with Ads?) She makes hilariously bold, FALSE claims that Youtube commenters and Kiwi Farmers have no lives and no jobs and spend aaaallllllll day long doing absolutely nothing but sitting online watching videos/trolling/writing comments. But HER life is so rich and fulfilling right? I just had to stop and laugh. Her life of....lying in bed doing nothing but being obsessed with Amber, watching her videos, and making hate reactions. Newsflash, Shannon. 99% of YT commenters and Kiwi Farmers have lives and jobs. We spend WAY WAY WAY less time doing this than you think. Lol.

Goes off on Pam over every tiny little thing, hyper-defending and whiteknighting this Glenda woman,. It comes off a lot more like she just wants to stick it to Pam, because so much of the video is so minor and so petty. Also.....who is Christina Kyle?

Near the end she says something along the lines so how dumb it is that Pam is so obsessed with her, but then IMMEDIATELY follows it up in the same sentence that she is about to make FOUR MORE VIDEOS ABOUT PAM. I'm dead.

:story: :story: :story:
ETA ETA ETA ETA!!!!

SHE WENT LIVE ABOUT THREE HOURS AGO.

Apparantly she got a phone call from the humane society.....and suddenly they have changed their rules after ten years and no longer accept donations to cover adoption fees! Oh no! Oh dear! Poor SHannon! She can't donate all that AdSense cash money any more!!!!!!

FUCKING W O W

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
90% of her subscribers and sycophantic asskissers (the only people who ever comment on her videos....its always the same ones over and over again) are in the 40-50 year old age range. It's so weird and I wonder why that is.

In the archived Chat from her Live Stream so many of them were dribbling out a bunch of mindless paltitudes like "Ignore those evil hearted losers from kiwi farms! We all know you are honest and are doing good in your life! Do whatever you want with the money angel girl!!!"

Pfffttt.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net

• Opens with Nova sprawled all over the bed.
  • Black screen for the rest of the video(thanks)
  • Amber losing 89lbs is irrelevant as she put on 250lbs afterwards(just like Shannon cant say she lost over 100lbs when she put on 37lbs afterwards)
  • Thinks Amber is 600lbs
  • Sympathises with Ambers situation when she was with her addict parents and sometimes didn’t have food, is probably the reason why she has such a bad relationship with food
  • Amber needs someone to tell her that no-one is going to take her food from her now
  • Shannons mom is the same, hoards food (but isn’t fat)
  • Shannons maternal grandmother killed herself and her maternal grandfather was a half blind disabled veteran who had to dumpster dive with Shannons mom to get food to eat
  • Shannon shows the new jacket that she got from Forever21, also shows the dozens of plastic boxes stuffed with clothes, as well as a full railing of clothes
  • Shannon is the same as her mom and Amber, hoards clothes and toiletries because she is afraid that one day she won’t have any
  • Shannons mom needs therapy but won’t go
  • Amber needs therapy but won’t go
  • Shannon needs therapy but won’t go
  • Ambers lowest weight is the same as Shannons highest weight(330lbs)
  • Shannon won’t mention her own weight loss until she gets back to 200lbs
  • Says Amber and Krystle were just friends
  • Shannon knows how to lose weight, she just doesn’t want to(sound familiar?)
  • Everything in Ambers video is old news
  • It’s never too late to make a change
  • Anthony is such a big support to Shannon(and totally real too)
  • Likes people to be honest with her(but hates KF when we do it)
  • Wants to be 185lbs(won’t happen)
  • Makes her videos for her fans
  • Next video is another Pam video
  • Thinks Amber has the potential to lose weight if she wants to
  • Won’t make excuses for her own weight gain, it’s her own fault she was in denial and ate like a pig
  • Says God is blessing Amber with letting her wake up every morning but she doesn’t deserve it(second God reference in as many days)

Jul 5, 2019: another different story, says when she was at the doctor and weighed herself, she was 208lbs.

So many lies to keep track of.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
@Strawberry Pocky

re: Christina Kyle, I don't have all the answers but I do know that it's fucking stupid.

*inhales deeply*

Christina Kyle is/was a youtuber who called the cops on Tammy Slaton because Tammy got mad about getting trolled by an unknown person who mailed her a sign that said "Beweare of Dog Pig" and said it makes her want to kill herself. Christina called the cops on Tammy and the cops came to see if she was okay.

Christina has deleted her channel at least once, and I don't know what she did before that incident because I didn't watch her. But it was probably similar to what Shannon does, only her target was the Slatons instead of Amberlynn. If you really care about her backstory, you could ask the Slaton thread? Maybe I'll ask...

Anyway at some point, Pam Talks came for Christina Kyle, probably because of what Christina did to Tammy. (Pam Talks used to vehemently defend youtube deathfats including Amberlynn, until she realized being a haydur gets more views). So, what Pam did in retaliation for CK calling the cops on Tammy was mock Christina Kyle for getting beat up by her ex. Apparently the guy broke her leg and Pam said she should have her other leg broken too. (Pam is kind of a try-hard, just a bit. lol) How did Pam know about what CK did, and what were her interactions with CK before this incident? Well, I never followed CK so I don't know, but CK probably talked about the abusive relationship it in a storyime video or something.

What does Shannon have to do with this? Absolutely nothing. Shannon hates Pam because Pam called Shannon a welfare rat like, years ago. Shannon was mega ass blasted over this because she used to support Pam when Pam first started her channel. Pam turned on her one day for no reason (kind of how Shannon will miscontrue comments from her own viewers and attack them). Shannon never got over this, and is still butthurt about Pam. When the CK thing happened, Shannon pretended to be soooooo digusted even though she admitted she didn't even watch CK and didn't know shit about her.

To anyone reading this, if I have any of this wrong, please let me know.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Pam is probably more of a lolcow than Shannon(but only slightly), Pam also never got over the fact that Shannon can get SSDI but she can't, because she never worked enough.

ETA: Oh and at one point, Shannon called Pam's daughter and told her that her mom was acting crazy on youtube and was off her meds.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
She has her moments, when her brain disconnects and her mental illness takes over, she can be really vicious and OTT.

She is probably more of a horrorcow than lolcow.

Reactions: Anna230760

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I've never watched Pam (because she's gross, her screechy voice is unbearable, and like you guys said she's pretty boring) but through hearing about her secondhand from both the hands and Shannon she sounds either lolcow ish or horrorcow ish. I wondered why she didn't have a thread?

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I've never watched Pam (because she's gross, her screechy voice is unbearable, and like you guys said she's pretty boring) but through hearing about her secondhand from both the hands and Shannon she sounds either lolcow ish or horrorcow ish. I wondered why she didn't have a thread?
Probably because she isn't that interesting to talk about really. She post four videos a day and does 3 hour livestreams everyday, and for the most part it's just her walking her dog or her "just keeping it real".

But for some reason though she has really got it in for these Beaumonts, and I actually agree with Shannon that Pam is jealous of them and wants to take away what they have, because she doesn't have it. Pam has nothing in her life, her husband has left her, her children don't want anything to do with her and won't let her see her grandchildren, she lives with her brother who we never see, and she has Bipolar 1 that she doesn't medicate, she also has food issues and a gambling addiction, and even after having weight loss surgery, she gained all the weight back.

The old crow is a train wreck.

And although I do think make four videos about Pam is ridiculous, I do see a lot of comments(and not imaginary comments like ALR gets) on Shannons videos and her community tab, asking for her thoughts on Pam, and LiesByJen, so I guess she is giving her subscribers what they want.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how long it will take before we see the fruits of these "donations" to the shelter, and whether or not Shannon will ante up with any receipts to prove that her couple of tins of cheap dollar store dog food all total the $200 or so that she PROMISED would be going directly to the poor precious puppies.

I find it amusing that shes so dumb she still doesn't understand that people just like doing things sometimes like saying "Anthony isnt real" or whatever not because we are a massive network of hackers and conspiracy artists....but because the one second it takes to type it as a joke to troll her always guarantees that is blasts her ass so hard that she will make entire screaching videos about it like an autistic freakazoid.

Shannon, we're basically controlling you. Calm down. Lol.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2019-07-12 at 17.53.34.png

Shannon has two pics on her fridge, one is her mom, and this is the second one. At first I thought it was Shannon and Anthony, but now I am thinking it is Shannons sister maybe?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Ellana

Anna230760

kiwifarms.net
Shannon has two pics on her fridge, one is her mom, and this is the second one. At first I thought it was Shannon and Anthony, but now I am thinking it is Shannons sister maybe?
I don't think that's her sister, her sister is pretty thin. I think that might be her mom as well but I could be wrong. In one of her videos I remember she's laying on her bed and she flashes the camera at a wall in her room and says that's her man, and supposedly it's a picture of Anthony, but I didn't really look that close. She says something like she has his pictures right there so that when she's f***ing herself she can look at him. I don't recall what video it is though, and despite what she thinks I do have a life and am not going to spend an afternoon combing through her old videos. But if someone remembers what video that was in, I believe she did show a picture of him. BTW, I still don't think she's met said "Boyfriend," in person. Still waiting for you to prove me wrong, gorl. I'll gladly eat my words and admit defeat, just got to prove it to me ...

• Agree
Reactions: Aldora

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
BTW, I still don't think she's met said "Boyfriend," in person. Still waiting for you to prove me wrong, gorl. I'll gladly eat my words and admit defeat, just got to prove it to me ...
Yeah its weird, when she talks about Anthony, it sounds like he is a dream boyfriend and that she invented him to get over being dumped by Helen. In one video she says that she got a message from him and the message was like: "oh you are the most beautiful perfect woman and i am so lucky to have you", it was so ridiculous. And he has all these allergies: allergic to every animal there is and needs injections from doctors just to be near them so he can never be in Shannons house, he is also allergic to almost every food item there is, and can only eat really bland foods. If he is real, he has made a whole list of reasons to stay as far away from Shannon as possible.

Anna230760

kiwifarms.net
If he is real,
Oh it's for sure to make Helen jealous, who seemingly doesn't give AF anyway. I do believe he's a real person, and they talk on the phone and possibly Skype, but I do not believe she's ever actually met him in person. He's keeping her at arms length away at all times, yet he's the "Love of her life." Kind of sad actually. She wanted to make Helen jealous and be loved so badly that she white knighted the first person who was willing to chat with her.

• Agree
Reactions: Ellana and Aldora

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I do not believe she's ever actually met him in person.
I don't think so either, I think it is phone/Skype only. Shannon is super old school, she is always talking to "friends" on the phone, and they are all friends she has met online or they are in prison. And one of the reasons I dont think they meet in person is this: Shannon is a fat ass, and what does Anthony do as a hobby? He runs, and not just around the blocks a couple of times, he runs so much that he needed surgery to correct a running injury. If they are such a loving couple, then why aren't they running together? Shannon would rather run around with her badly trained dog and not with the love of her life?

Sure jan.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino