ShannyForChrist / Shannon Eileen McGraw/Dornbush/Gattis & Jason William Egroff ("Rev" / "Baby Carrot") -

ChunkyCat

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, why have I been wasting time on Chantal or Amber when fucking Shanny for Christ exists?

So I assume that recently the family has burned through their inheritance, stopped paying rent and thus got evicted. Additional assumptions are that nobody works and all money is made through youtube and onlyfans.

Also, does anyone have a general idea of the age of the children? Like are we talking more about 12/13 or 5/6?

You wouldn't have to do all of that assumin' if you'd just read the thread.

Basic0female

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, why have I been wasting time on Chantal or Amber when fucking Shanny for Christ exists?

So I assume that recently the family has burned through their inheritance, stopped paying rent and thus got evicted. Additional assumptions are that nobody works and all money is made through youtube and onlyfans.

Also, does anyone have a general idea of the age of the children? Like are we talking more about 12/13 or 5/6?
Like about 10 and 13 I believe.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Jun 4, 2021 at 2:10 AM: Shanny4Christ has been super-mega-banned from YouTube after a Business Insider article was published about her.
Business Insider has an article about Shanny. Archive.
Screenshot_2021-06-03 A YouTuber filmed her partner threatening to beat her son YouTube let he...png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gudetama-chan

kiwifarms.net
Can you elaborate at all? I’m curious about the context of this exchange.
I saw it play out on Mrz Parker's stream that happened around the same time Shanny was streaming. From what I can gather from what Shanny said and some of the stuff popping up in the Haydur Nation thread around the same time, Shanny may have been attempting to give money to Negz for him to promote her and Rev. She said she was offering it to Negz because Negz was e-begging using his single dad status. That's why she was BIG MAD when he messaged her that stuff and refused to take the money. She was a PAYING CUSTOMER, Negz!

Apparently Negz wasn't the only Youtuber she has attempted to bank roll in the past...

It sure lends more credibility to those comments from Rev's family member about where all the money went. Even with the stupid shit they were buying, the food, and the weed, it still didn't add up to $700,000 in 3 years. It makes more sense that Shanny was handing it to the tune of thousands a pop under the guise of "charity" as a way to get famous on Youtube. How unlikable do you have to be when thousands of dollars can't buy you lip service from fellow grifters and bottom feeders? :story:

Gudetama-chan

kiwifarms.net
Jason really just handed a house over to this GMAN guy? So in a few short years he had lost 700k and two homes? He's no prize but why would he take up with some slampig like shanny I will never understand.
I wonder about this. Having followed them a long time, Rev's descent has been chartable. Sure, he's now an insufferable POS with Shanny and her over-the-top anger has clearly rubbed off on him. But he used to be a lot more cowardly and would sit there and take it when she started laying into him. He seemed like he could have been okay at least by fucking PA standards before meeting her. He's not hideous. He had a small fortune. Lots of people locally wouldn't think twice about his religious zealot tendencies. He could have managed a lot better than handing all his money over to someone as low as Shanny in order to be her man servant and literal punching bag. He could have had the same outcome at least with someone easier on the eyes. I don't pity him but I wonder how he really got where he is today.

He said in the fight that garnered them front page fame that Shanny pursued him first and relentlessly. I don't fault his family for seeing him as a vulnerable person who got taken advantage of due to his mental health. There may be some truth to that.

And the IP2 saga begins...

I hope this is true. This is exactly where the two of them belong. Crossing my fingers for a Gunt cross over.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
So Shanny pulled her lives from ShannyCooks. There's just the three very short lives that @ADHD archived. However, another channel, Richlife Crying Archuve X3 has the last live she had, to be found here. It's truly fantastic and I stringly suggest watching it because, among other things, she goes ballistic, saying that this is all because of "ableists" and it's happening because people are picking on a "disabled woman".

Edit: She gets her eldest on a live to make him tell them how they (he and Zach, his younger brother who is autistic) are not special needs. Here is a link to the specific moment in the video, starts at about 31m30s

Last edited:

Yellow Rose

kiwifarms.net
What just happened? Shanny was to give an interview on Real Stream News.
She finally arrives, just now her channel has been terminated and she then - first sends a kid out of the room and then - she does the unthinkable:
They will forever be blind now. Or shriveled. Or both.
NSFL
View attachment 2227866
Damn, she scooped real low to pick those flabby udders up.

Zaz

kiwifarms.net
While I don’t care if reaction channels suddenly start reacting to Shanny and Rev now that some rando walked through their apartment, doing it under the guise of some sort of mission to help the kids is frankly disgusting. I’m reminded of these clips:
View attachment 2227274
Pointing more eyes to the situation isn’t going to help matters. One of the kids already tried kill himself, they’ve been pissing in their bedrooms for years, and have had a bunch of CPS visits.

Having more eyes on the situation is only going to embolden Shanny to increase the amount of videos, leading to more exposure. The best thing any of haydur nation reactmosphere could do is ignore her.

Like I said, I don’t care if people make videos, but don’t pretend that it’s for anything but shekels and clicks. Making these reaction videos is exactly what Shanny wants.
The ONLY reason CPS is going to finally remove the children is because of the Business Insider article. More eyes is the only thing that would have changed the situation. And it blew up in her fat ugly face anyway.

lottalove

tuff
kiwifarms.net
So Shanny pulled her lives from ShannyCooks. There's just the three very short lives that @ADHD archived. However, another channel, Richlife Crying Archuve X3 has the last live she had, to be found here. It's truly fantastic and I stringly suggest watching it because, among other things, she goes ballistic, saying that this is all because of "ableists" and it's happening because people are picking on a "disabled woman".
Whoa that stream got very ugly.
Shanny streamed on the ShannyCooks channel, which until now seems still to be up.

At around 31 min in she orders her older son to tell the viewers, that she isn't abusing them.

Her barking "William! Can you please come here!" at him doesn't sound like a question.
You know what it means if your angry abusive destructive batshit crazy "mother" asks you that way.
You can't do right by her. Not now, not ever. You can't say no to her, this question isn't a question. Thankfully he does nothing. Because it was a question, right?

If you don't follow orders, you will be screamed at more, intensely. A tirade about her chronic pain and the evil people, whom she willingly looks at in the chat all the time. - She can't do it anymore!
And you, the child, didn't do anything to prevent people accusing her of all sorts of crimes!

Last edited:

I_Am_Honor_Roll

Hey guys how was your weekend?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whoa that stream got very ugly.
Shanny streamed on the ShannyCooks channel, which until now seems still to be up.

At around 31 min in she orders her older son to tell the viewers, that she isn't abusing them.
I also noticed that as soon as Shanny started talking about the article in more depth (finding out it wasn't the same as "Inside Edition", as Jason erroneously stated), both Shanny and Jason sounded scared. Then they left the stream a bit, and then the bullshit with William started.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
The ONLY reason CPS is going to finally remove the children is because of the Business Insider article. More eyes is the only thing that would have changed the situation. And it blew up in her fat ugly face anyway.
Makes me wonder if, due to actual cases involving things like child abuse, molestation, or rape - stuff like this, as trashy as it is, isn't at the top of the list.