Share one of your favorites album in this thread -

ZehnBoat

alram clocks
kiwifarms.net
here's an album i love that is impossible to find, despite the fact you can find many other albums by the same guy
i don't even know the full title because i can't read japanese
it's loud, it's fast, it's dumb
it's great

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
here's an album i love that is impossible to find, despite the fact you can find many other albums by the same guy
i don't even know the full title because i can't read japanese
it's loud, it's fast, it's dumb
it's great

Took me a while to figure out the last character but once I got that it wasn't too hard to get to a bandcamp, figuring out it was m1dy instead of midy made it a little difficult.

• Winner
Reactions: ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat

alram clocks
kiwifarms.net
Took me a while to figure out the last character but once I got that it wasn't too hard to get to a bandcamp, figuring out it was m1dy instead of midy made it a little difficult.
oh my god thank you for finding this
i had to get my copy from some random guy off of youtube

• DRINK!
Reactions: ProfDongs

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net

The Urge "Master of Styles"

My older sister introduced me to The Urge in the late '90s after she saw them in concert opening for 311. I have the first two of their three albums. The one shown above is their second album, and my favorite.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino