Share Your School Stories - Weirdos, freaks, and idiots (self-inclusion optional)

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I am universally disliked in my college for not drinking underage, doing drugs, partying, or having rampant sex.
Apparently focusing on school while at school and trying to be successful in my trade is not how you are supposed to act at college.

This has allowed me to just do what I want though. During a break I went to the computer lab, printed off a sign that said "skipping class is for bitches," and taped it to a dudes tool box. This dude skips classes all the time. He threatened to beat the shit out of me and even kill me.

That same dude, a few weeks before i did that, devised a plan where he had someone steal my prints for a part i was making and hide them. A classic example of rules for thee but not for me.

I have had my shit messed with in the machine lab multiple times. But when I so much as tape a sign to a dudes box I get death threats.

I also know a guy who's entire personality is "I have sex with my girlfriend." That is it. That is his only claim to fame. Wow... You have sex. Congrats man. Glad you can do basic human functions.

I almost made my liberal english teacher cry when she said something about the border and I came back with straight facts completely humiliating her. She hated me so much.
You're such a faggot lmao.

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion apparently, but I always felt like the party kids were pretty lame and embarassing compared to the really straight laced kids who cared about school. A Venn diagram between the people getting trashed routinely and the people genuinely amazed that homework is a requirement is a complete circle.
I'm biased because I worked in the tutoring center and did student govenment shit so I was surrounded by people who put a lot of effort into school and went above and beyond what others did.

But on the subject of caring about school, let me get back on the thread topic-
My school had a HUGE cheating scandal a few years back. Over 70 students got caught cheating on a U.S History midterm from a teacher that you literally should not struggle with unless you also struggle with things like not shitting yourself. The teacher was a fucking awesome dude, great teacher, he just made a huge mistake that allowed a multi year cheating racket to continue. Basically he never changed up his midterms, it was the same list of questions year after year. Almost everyone knew this so a tradition started, specifically among our baseball team, that you'd keep your old scantrons and share it with his current students. If you very lightly marked each bubble to fill in before the test, then during the test you could just finish bubbling and turn it in. Or if you weren't an absolute mongoloid you could study and take the test and get just as good of a grade. My teacher finally caught on one year and brought the hammer down. I said 70 students because that's how many got caught that single semester. The actual number of cheaters over the years has got to be in the hundreds. He was devastated and almost quit, but instead stuck around and (allegedly) made the class harder. I can't stress enough how easy the class was and how embarrassing it is that people even thought cheating is necessary!

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Had a sub come in one day who looked almost exactly like Ms. Chokesondick from South Park. Being easily amused teens, there was a lot of snickering and jokes about how homeroom smelled like the ocean suddenly. Sub was inspecting her Tupperware in her lunch bag before we all left, and made the comment "oh no, my tuna leaked." right as a group of us were laughing to ourselves at another re.tarded smelly vagina joke.

We all lost our shit and started cracking up, while the sub was dumbfounded at what the group of guys found so damn funny. "My tuna leaked" became a in-joke for a long time after that.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
This is not about a kid in my class or even my school, it's about a friends little brother's best friend and classmate, Charlie. At the time Charlie was 10 and we were 14, so we were way too old to care about what children were doing or even who they were. But there was one thing about Charlie that couldn't go unnoticed. He was the dumbest kid alive in a special way. I don't remember much of what went on back then and it's not unusual for a 10 year old to be dumb and many grow out of it, Charlie did not grow out of it, he just grew.

Story about the mystery mechanics of his mind:

Jump forward 9-10 years, I haven't seen/heard from my buddy's brother and Charlie for several years, at this point they're ~19-20 and we're 23-24. There's a big festival happening in the city where my buddy lives in a conveniently placed apartment so I'm crashing at his place. His brother and Charlie decides to do the same so they buy plane tickets and show up one afternoon. We go to the festival, get drunk, head back and hash out the sleeping arrangements.
My buddy sleeps in his bed.
His brother sleeps on a folding bed.
I sleep on the couch.
Charlie insists that we shouldn't trouble ourselves and he can just sleep curled up on the floor.
'No, we just take the couch cushions and wrap them in a sheet and you take this blanke..."
No, no, you don't have to do that, I'll find my own place. - then he wandered off into the hallway. When checking up on him he had found a place to sleep, it was in my suitcase that I had left open on the floor, curled up on top of my clothes, like a large dog on a small pillow.

Next day, cooking food. When the food was done everyone grabbed a plate, picked the things they wanted out of the pots and pans and went to sit down at the table. It was a small table in a small kitchen so it sits three people and even that is uncomfortable. Being the fourth person Charlie never said anything just sat down and ate on the floor while looking up at the table. That didn't feel right so we moved to the living room table that comfortably fits five people, we sat down on the couch and in one of the chairs, leaving a chair and a spot on the couch open and Charlie sits down on the floor again because that's where he sat in the kitchen. Sitting on the floor to eat was not something he had done before but with him these things just happen as part of his spontaneous broke-brain problem solving.

He wasn't a closeted furry trying to dog things, it was more like he was a dog trying to be human, a reverse-furry? On the outside he was a normal good looking dude that worked out and groomed himself. He was also very happy, friendly, selfless, loyal and helpful, those are strong dog qualities and like any other happy dog no one disliked him or anything, though many asked if he was 'special'. No, he's just like that, no one knows why.

Oh, he's also one of those people that opens their mouth a little bit when they have to think about something.

Niggernerd

Idolm@ster has all my big tiddy waifus
kiwifarms.net
I remember triggering the anime fan club just by saying "naruto is trash and you all smell like wet food and disappointment." they were all just reee'ing and saying I wouldn't understand complex story telling and yelling insults you'd expect from middle schoolers.
Funny to say, they got disbanded that day by the principal because they were too noisy and causing problems for other nearby clubs.
Halloween these queers cosplayed AoT characters and I couldn't help but call them trash for Role playing irl which triggered them back to the day I practically ruined their club and the screeching began and some got sent to OCS (on campus suspension) (funny enough I had to go too for another reason which involved telling some kid the truth that he's a beta faggot and none of the girls he was always trying to impress gave a shit and that he will always be that gay friend regardless of being straight while having to listen to them talk about football chad dicking them down)
And when I entered the class the weebs were in tears since they never been to OCS and they gave me stink eye the whole time LMAO.

There was another time where we had a Smash Melee club and I decided to hop in because it was made by some "acquaintances" of mine who were just elitist. I always feigned ignorance to the game and other fighting games/pokemon because i just kept my interest to myself.
They thought they could own me or whatever and said I can only join if I challenge all of them (5 total) and put money down. I won $100 that day (never knew I used to go to the game tournaments with my older cousin and friends at the back side of some obscure pc store and got 2nd place twice)
This was before they played me at MvC2 for money as well which I used to play everyday for 4-5 years. All I gotta say is..IDIOTS but I'm grateful for the weed money anyways.

It's funny hiding your powerlevels because you can turn them into a quick scheme.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion apparently, but I always felt like the party kids were pretty lame and embarassing compared to the really straight laced kids who cared about school. A Venn diagram between the people getting trashed routinely and the people genuinely amazed that homework is a requirement is a complete circle.
I'm biased because I worked in the tutoring center and did student govenment shit so I was surrounded by people who put a lot of effort into school and went above and beyond what others did.

But on the subject of caring about school, let me get back on the thread topic-
My school had a HUGE cheating scandal a few years back. Over 70 students got caught cheating on a U.S History midterm from a teacher that you literally should not struggle with unless you also struggle with things like not shitting yourself. The teacher was a fucking awesome dude, great teacher, he just made a huge mistake that allowed a multi year cheating racket to continue. Basically he never changed up his midterms, it was the same list of questions year after year. Almost everyone knew this so a tradition started, specifically among our baseball team, that you'd keep your old scantrons and share it with his current students. If you very lightly marked each bubble to fill in before the test, then during the test you could just finish bubbling and turn it in. Or if you weren't an absolute mongoloid you could study and take the test and get just as good of a grade. My teacher finally caught on one year and brought the hammer down. I said 70 students because that's how many got caught that single semester. The actual number of cheaters over the years has got to be in the hundreds. He was devastated and almost quit, but instead stuck around and (allegedly) made the class harder. I can't stress enough how easy the class was and how embarrassing it is that people even thought cheating is necessary!
At my university, all the fraternities/sororities would have their own in-house archive of old exams and answer keys saved up from many years of student members. I thought it was rather unfair advantage, given that quite a number of the lazier professors were accustomed to reusing old exam questions or even just having the same 2-3 versions of an exam that they would alternate between from semester to semester.

In high school, I remember that many of the more popular hard-science courses (physics, biology, chemistry, calculus, etc) with multiple daily class periods to accommodate the heavy student demand had big cheating problems. During test/exam days, the students in the first period class of calculus, for example, would memorize as many of the harder questions/solutions as possible to give to their friends who were in the second and third period classes of calculus. So by the third period class, all the students in the loop would have a very strong idea of exactly what to expect on the test, having heard beforehand from their friends in the previous classes.

No one ever snitched, even though it was infuriatingly unfair when you were in the first period class and you were going into all these exams totally blind, while the people in the later periods were going in only half-blind. Even in the classes that were graded on a curve, where you'd naturally want to get yourself the best possible grade by fucking over the other students by not giving them a test-score boost, there would be enough first-period kids that would leak the questions/answers to their friends in later period presumably because those first period "leakers" were so confident in their test score that they didn't mind bumping up the overall average.

But occasionally, there would be an exceptionally difficult test or exam that fucked all the first-period students so badly that in the moments after turning in the test, everyone in the first period -- even the frequent test leakers-- would mutually agree not to give out any questions/solutions so that everyone in the later periods would be equally fucked.

Eventually the more perceptive teachers caught on to this cheating problem when they finally realized the average test scores of the later periods were markedly better than the first period, but the response to the cheating was not uniformly adequate. Some of the better teachers did the right thing and made completely different tests for their different class periods, some only made partially different tests that allowed a degree of test leaking, and some just decided to grade on a curve within the different class periods while retaining the same test for all periods.

Looking back, I wish I or other students would have snitched on those cheaters. We all knew who was leaking questions/solutions and to which of their friends within hours of walking out of any given test, and there was undoubtedly some nasty punitive zero tolerance administrative policy on the books for anyone cheating in that fashion, but I guess the peer pressure was too strong. It was such a pervasive practice that you wouldn't have had many friends left if you had exposed the ringleaders and ratted out all who benefited from the leaks.

Anecdote unrelated to cheating, I remember in primary school, there used to be a number of brass dedication plaques affixed to big stones scattered around the school grounds, obviously to honor whichever people who had donated money to plant this tree or build that drinking fountain. But the only text engraved on those plaques were these long lists of names, so for some reason all the students thought they were markers for mass graves buried on those spots and so we shied away from those areas. I guess we saw too many things on TV about Bosnian Serb war crimes back then or something, because mass graves was the first and only explanation that came to our minds for those plaques.

Gordon Cole

Give 'em something to remember like The Alamo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trig finals were notorious at our school for being balls hard even if you were good at math. When my sister took her Trig finals, she said that the only reason she passed was because some people outside who finished it before her were openly talking about what the answers were. I wasn't so lucky, and I had to retake it in August and only barely passed.

We also had that rule during our SATs where you couldn't talk about the answers during the breaks that everyone completely ignored in both of our experiences.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Trig finals were notorious at our school for being balls hard even if you were good at math. When my sister took her Trig finals, she said that the only reason she passed was because some people outside who finished it before her were openly talking about what the answers were. I wasn't so lucky, and I had to retake it in August and only barely passed.

We also had that rule during our SATs where you couldn't talk about the answers during the breaks that everyone completely ignored in both of our experiences.
One time when I was proctoring an exam for a lab course I was a TA for, I caught a dumbass obviously looking at a poorly hidden cheat sheet every five seconds, but when I reported it to the professor, she told me to let it go because she was 100% sure the guy would fail the course even with the benefit of cheating, based on what she knew of his scores on the previous tests and assignments.

Another time in that lab course, I mistakenly gave a student the completely wrong info when he came to me for help on a heavily weighted lab report/paper, but I didn't realize it until he turned it in weeks later. So I gave him a full score on the assignment even though the whole thing was written up on an incorrect premise, since I felt bad about my mistake.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Uncompromisably tasteful. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
In high school, I remember that many of the more popular hard-science courses (physics, biology, chemistry, calculus, etc) with multiple daily class periods to accommodate the heavy student demand had big cheating problems. During test/exam days, the students in the first period class of calculus, for example, would memorize as many of the harder questions/solutions as possible to give to their friends who were in the second and third period classes of calculus. So by the third period class, all the students in the loop would have a very strong idea of exactly what to expect on the test, having heard beforehand from their friends in the previous classes.
I was never asked for specific answers, but I do know on one or two occasions, high school colleagues from other classes where we had the same class, the same teacher, but different meeting times would ask me how a particular exam was. I'd only tell them generic stuff such as "It was easier than I thought," or "I hope you studied, this was a tough one" that really wouldn't help anyone.

In college, as part of the School of Engineering, classmates and I were bound by the honor code where we had to sign a statement on every exam that we neither gave nor received aid (cheating) during the exam. This also included discussing an exam between different sections of the same class/instructor. With such stiff consequences for cheating (automatic failure at the least; expulsion at the worst), nobody to my knowledge was foolish enough to push the envelope.

Trig finals were notorious at our school for being balls hard even if you were good at math.
One of my university-level Computer Science courses (an overview of computer architecture and hardware-level micro-instructions) was difficult enough that I'm convinced the only reason I got a B in the course is because I was the only student that completed the final exam before the three allotted hours expired... but only by mere minutes. I had turned in my assignment and as I sat back down at my desk to gather my materials, the professor announced time was up. Everyone else had an "oh crap" reaction at the reality that none of them had finished the exam. The professor promised to curve it based on whatever scores everyone got, which probably helped me immensely.

Another time in that lab course, I mistakenly gave a student the completely wrong info when he came to me for help on a heavily weighted lab report/paper, but I didn't realize it until he turned it in weeks later. So I gave him a full score on the assignment even though the whole thing was written up on an incorrect premise, since I felt bad about my mistake.
I can understand why you wouldn't want to penalize the student after inadvertently giving bad information the student relied on to complete a lab report, especially if everything else about the assignment was in good order.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I had a classmate in second grade who was different. We'll call him Barry. The first thing my classmates and I noticed was that Barry had a personality that made him very difficult to get along with. It clashed with everybody and I do mean everybody. Just about every interaction with him resulted in Barry starting an argument with the other person. Needless to say we quickly learned not to willingly chose him as a partner in assignments, and avoided him out on the playground as well.

Another thing is that the teacher automatically exempted Barry from the weekly five minute math quizzes before we ever took our first quiz. Even though the only way to become exempt from these quizzes was to prove yourself to be a total math genius, which very few people managed even at the end of the year, and especially not Barry.

The most mysterious thing however were the times Barry left the classroom. My elementary school(s) tutoring program was called the Chapter program. The dumb kids were weeded out and enrolled in Chapter within the first month of kindergarten, so everyone was familiar with the Tuesday and Thursday Chapter sessions and the kids who went to them, as every class had several. But Barry would leave class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Not only that, but he'd be gone at different hours than the Chapter kids, be the only one to leave class, and for longer periods too. As you can imagine we were very curious about that as Chapter wasn't a secret, but the few kids who dared to ask would have "None of your business!" snapped at them by the teacher. It seemed like we'd never know what Barry's mysterious sessions were.

One afternoon we were hard at work at our desks when I heard the teacher quietly talking to someone. It was Barry, who responded a bit loudly. I ignored it and tried to concentrate on my work, but this got harder to do as Barry got louder and louder. He sounded pissed. At about the same moment the teacher requested assistance over the intercom there was a loud crashing sound. That got me to look up. Turned out Barry had turned over his desk. As the class watched he flung over his chair and gave it a good kick. While he did this he was full-out screaming at this point.

At that moment the teacher announced that it was recess time and to go outside now. Shit, don't gotta tell us twice, we practically ran out the back door. Even with the door closed behind us we could still hear Barry's screaming through it. We moved away in case he ran out and tried to attack us before gathering together to wonder just what the hell happened. We had never seen anything like it before, but it was scary. Barry seemed like he had been in a bad mood earlier, but nobody thought it would lead into anything like this. My classmates with younger siblings said that it resembled the fits their siblings would throw when they were two or three, but had never seen anything like it in an elementary school age kid. None of us had.

Since we couldn't make heads or tails out of what happened we eventually gave up trying to figure it out and went to play on the playground equipment. Even though we stood around talking for at least five minutes it was still a very long time before we were finally called back into the classroom. I was pretty nervous coming back inside, but Barry was no where to be seen (or heard). The first thing I noticed after seeing that Barry's desk and chair were back upright, was that the classroom seemed very picked up, which was abnormal for the afternoon. Another was that even though we ran out with our workbooks open, many of them were now closed. Some kids even had new, freshly sharpened pencils.

We silently sat down while the teacher stood at the head of the class. Even after we sat down nobody said anything. "I'm very sorry about that, everyone," my teacher finally said. More silence, but my teacher was clearly thinking hard about her next words. At the time I didn't think she knew what to say, but years later I realized she was trying to choose her words very carefully so she didn't say anything that would get her fired.

"Barry is...different," she said at last. Yeah, no shit, we noticed that the first few days of school. She went on that it wasn't like the way we were different, but a "special" kind of different, that it makes it very difficult for Barry to get along with most people, and affects his behavior in certain ways too. This, she revealed, was why he left class three times a week. She said about how he had special teachers who knew how to deal with and treat these behaviors, and they were the ones who took him away. One of my classmates asked where they took him and our teacher admitted that he'd gone to where he has his special lessons, in the special ed room. She quickly added that Barry was not exceptional, because otherwise he wouldn't be allowed in regular classes.

I wasn't feeling convinced when another classmate asked how they got him out of our class in the first place. Our teacher explained that since he wasn't willing to leave they had to literally drag him kicking and screaming down the hall, though first they had to remove his shoes so he couldn't hurt them as severely by kicking them. Our teacher admitted that he threw things around the classroom before they got him out, though she didn't want us to actually see the destruction caused, and apologized on his behalf for the broken pencils she had to replace.

After that we moved onto normal class activities for the rest of the day. The next day Barry was back in class and the teacher pretended that nothing unusual had happened yesterday, though we never forgot about the incident.

And that was my very first run-in with autism. My luck is that the rest of my elementary school years I wound up in classes with other autistic kids in them, including Barry a second time in fifth grade.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a classmate in second grade who was different. We'll call him Barry. The first thing my classmates and I noticed was that Barry had a personality that made him very difficult to get along with. It clashed with everybody and I do mean everybody. Just about every interaction with him resulted in Barry starting an argument with the other person. Needless to say we quickly learned not to willingly chose him as a partner in assignments, and avoided him out on the playground as well.

Another thing is that the teacher automatically exempted Barry from the weekly five minute math quizzes before we ever took our first quiz. Even though the only way to become exempt from these quizzes was to prove yourself to be a total math genius, which very few people managed even at the end of the year, and especially not Barry.

The most mysterious thing however were the times Barry left the classroom. My elementary school(s) tutoring program was called the Chapter program. The dumb kids were weeded out and enrolled in Chapter within the first month of kindergarten, so everyone was familiar with the Tuesday and Thursday Chapter sessions and the kids who went to them, as every class had several. But Barry would leave class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Not only that, but he'd be gone at different hours than the Chapter kids, be the only one to leave class, and for longer periods too. As you can imagine we were very curious about that as Chapter wasn't a secret, but the few kids who dared to ask would have "None of your business!" snapped at them by the teacher. It seemed like we'd never know what Barry's mysterious sessions were.

One afternoon we were hard at work at our desks when I heard the teacher quietly talking to someone. It was Barry, who responded a bit loudly. I ignored it and tried to concentrate on my work, but this got harder to do as Barry got louder and louder. He sounded pissed. At about the same moment the teacher requested assistance over the intercom there was a loud crashing sound. That got me to look up. Turned out Barry had turned over his desk. As the class watched he flung over his chair and gave it a good kick. While he did this he was full-out screaming at this point.

At that moment the teacher announced that it was recess time and to go outside now. Shit, don't gotta tell us twice, we practically ran out the back door. Even with the door closed behind us we could still hear Barry's screaming through it. We moved away in case he ran out and tried to attack us before gathering together to wonder just what the hell happened. We had never seen anything like it before, but it was scary. Barry seemed like he had been in a bad mood earlier, but nobody thought it would lead into anything like this. My classmates with younger siblings said that it resembled the fits their siblings would throw when they were two or three, but had never seen anything like it in an elementary school age kid. None of us had.

Since we couldn't make heads or tails out of what happened we eventually gave up trying to figure it out and went to play on the playground equipment. Even though we stood around talking for at least five minutes it was still a very long time before we were finally called back into the classroom. I was pretty nervous coming back inside, but Barry was no where to be seen (or heard). The first thing I noticed after seeing that Barry's desk and chair were back upright, was that the classroom seemed very picked up, which was abnormal for the afternoon. Another was that even though we ran out with our workbooks open, many of them were now closed. Some kids even had new, freshly sharpened pencils.

We silently sat down while the teacher stood at the head of the class. Even after we sat down nobody said anything. "I'm very sorry about that, everyone," my teacher finally said. More silence, but my teacher was clearly thinking hard about her next words. At the time I didn't think she knew what to say, but years later I realized she was trying to choose her words very carefully so she didn't say anything that would get her fired.

"Barry is...different," she said at last. Yeah, no shit, we noticed that the first few days of school. She went on that it wasn't like the way we were different, but a "special" kind of different, that it makes it very difficult for Barry to get along with most people, and affects his behavior in certain ways too. This, she revealed, was why he left class three times a week. She said about how he had special teachers who knew how to deal with and treat these behaviors, and they were the ones who took him away. One of my classmates asked where they took him and our teacher admitted that he'd gone to where he has his special lessons, in the special ed room. She quickly added that Barry was not exceptional, because otherwise he wouldn't be allowed in regular classes.

I wasn't feeling convinced when another classmate asked how they got him out of our class in the first place. Our teacher explained that since he wasn't willing to leave they had to literally drag him kicking and screaming down the hall, though first they had to remove his shoes so he couldn't hurt them as severely by kicking them. Our teacher admitted that he threw things around the classroom before they got him out, though she didn't want us to actually see the destruction caused, and apologized on his behalf for the broken pencils she had to replace.

After that we moved onto normal class activities for the rest of the day. The next day Barry was back in class and the teacher pretended that nothing unusual had happened yesterday, though we never forgot about the incident.

And that was my very first run-in with autism. My luck is that the rest of my elementary school years I wound up in classes with other autistic kids in them, including Barry a second time in fifth grade.
Teachers these days don't get paid nearly enough.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
We had a guy that just stopped showing up to math classes during 7th to 9th grade, most of them anyway, the times he showed up he sat in the back of the class reading a book or magazine. The teachers didn't care and I'm not surprised, it was a trash school with mostly trash people and the main purpose of attending seemed to be deferring criminal careers and pregnancies.

After graduation when everyone compared their final grades (the grading system was mostly curve based and scored from 1-5 with 5 being the highest and 3 being a passing grade), he had mostly threes and some fours but mysteriously enough a 5 in math, the only other 5 belonged to the turbo-nerd. Turns out the guy was a math phenom and even in seventh grade he was far beyond the teachers. When he wasn't in class he had been in another room where they brought in people from a nearby university to teach him, when he was in class the teachers thought it would be pointless and cruel to have him do the normal sheets so they let him read instead.
He never told anyone about this until afterwards and the teachers confirmed it was true. Most of us had been in the same class as him for six years and I/we had no idea where or when he picked it up.
He wasn't from an academic family or anything, just a single parent working class household with an older brother who was a complete mong and future jailbird.

Later he got into a university he had no business attending according to his grades, a 4.7 average was the low end for admission and he had like 3.2. It was like Good Will Hunting but thankfully without Ben Affleck.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
I don't have any cheating scandal stories because I wasn't aware of any if they happened, but the only time I cheated was in first grade for a spelling test. I got caught in which the teacher mischievously asked, "What're you doooing? :D" then continued on reading off the words. I had to stay after for a small lecture and had to retake the test with a different set of vocab, and I never cheated again. I honestly don't know why I thought I could cheat to begin with since I was actually quite smart when it came to vocabulary, but I'm at least glad I got caught on my first and only attempt.

The Fresno Nightcrawler

scary shitposts to tell in the dark
kiwifarms.net
got in a fight with an autistic kid on a disneyland field trip. at the time, i was pretty spergish myself. i yelled a lot, quoted random cartoons and commercials and shit. it was the early 2000's, where randumb humor was at its height. anyway, our 3rd grade class got a trip to disneyland because we did really well on some big-ass statewide test. we're all put into groups, with either a teacher or a volunteer being the chaperone to each group. i remember being pretty happy with my group. i had 2 of my best friends in it, and we all loved the same rides, so there'd be no arguing about what rides to go on. except for one person. For some reason, they put a low functioning autistic girl named mikayla in pour group. this girl was huge, had to be pushing 100 something pounds by third grade. after like 20 minutes of walking, we all get in line for the haunted mansion, i get sat with her in the little 2-person carts. she fucking screams every time we pass anything remotely spooky. i don't mean a quick little yelp, either. she fucking screeched. sounded like an owl being raped. i started yelling at her to shut up, and that only made her yell more. finally, ride's over, we all get out, she's crying. chaperone makes me apologize, i do it begrudgingly. things go pretty smooth for a while. we hit a few more rides. she keeps her 'tism to a minimum. then, we all stop to eat something. we all get churros. she fucking devours hers in a few seconds while the rest of us eat them like regular human beings. she starts having a fit because we still have churros and she doesn't. chaperone tells her to relax. then, this fucker licks my churro and says it's hers now. the churro i had just payed for, with my own pocket money. i get pissed, i start yelling at her. she punches me in the gut. i shove her to the ground. chaperone is over this whole thing, takes us back to the school bus. we're stuck there for almost 6 hours waiting for the other students to be done.

tl:dr: tard licks my churro and i go nuclear

TheGreatCitracett

Pretty Effin' Awesome Dude-Oh
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a kid in my 7th or 8th grade computer class who claimed the email address korean_child_raper@yahoo.com.

A message from him would show up in your inbox as being from "Black Mann" and he listed his occupation as "stalker."

This was before there were any rules against obscenity in usernames. He used it for a fuckton of different things until he got a message from Yahoo saying he needed to change the name or get his account disabled.

Lots of us kids used that account for things. The password was "sex" because a 3-letter password was totally acceptable at the time too.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Uncompromisably tasteful. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Turns out the guy was a math phenom and even in seventh grade he was far beyond the teachers. When he wasn't in class he had been in another room where they brought in people from a nearby university to teach him, when he was in class the teachers thought it would be pointless and cruel to have him do the normal sheets so they let him read instead.
This reminds me of one of my neighbors, I'll call him Kenny.

Kenny was the youngest kid of his family. Like the other boys in his family, he was smart when it came to math and related fields.

As a 6th grader near the end of the school year, Kenny comes over without any of his siblings and we start talking about whatever. The conversation ends with Kenny telling me he was doing so well in math that he finished all the problems in the regular textbook and the teacher had no idea what do to next, so she ran off copies of problems taken from an old 8th grade math book she had and he was finishing these makeshift worksheets as soon as he got them. I remember being so awestruck that all I could tell him was to keep up the good work. Kenny's family had to move to am adjoining city later that year, but I hope Kenny's new school had the sense to put him into a gifted/honors math program where he would be in his element.

Not knowing whether @Smaug's Smokey Hole is a US kiwi, kids like Kenny and the one in their story make me wonder how gifted US-based students don't get bored and disillusioned by a public school system that increasingly seems to cater to the lowest-common denominator.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino