Share Your School Stories - Weirdos, freaks, and idiots (self-inclusion optional)

Very Clever Nickname

i love you
kiwifarms.net
We had two types of assemblies in secondary school- one in the big hall with our head teacher where we sang hymns and got proper chairs to sit on (weird because it was a typical UK state school) and one smaller one in the drama studio where we sat on the floor and listened to our head of year drone on. I was constantly getting glared at by my form tutor for miming to the music because I didn't feel like singing LOL

So one time during the head teacher assembly they had a random boy in our year come up and do this weird robotic dance routine on stage. It was bizzare and I felt second hand embarrassment for him big time.

They also did this film competition thing where we all went and filmed our own mini movies and then showed them all in the hall. It was pretty fun. I can't remember if I did one myself or whatever but they gave a prize to the best one which was a kind of creepy film if I remember correctly.

FrofoBaggis

I knew Graeme before it was cool, so I did.
kiwifarms.net
I have three stories involving poo in my school.

The first was what I like to call "cubicle 1" which was the name of this shit filled toilet in the first cubicle of the boys bathroom. Basically the toilet got blocked and people kept shitting in it regardless. It got to the point where there was so much shit, it was nearly covering the entire toilet seat. It was both disgusting and hilarious. I remember the day we seen the janitor walk into the bathroom and then out with a face like "i'm not cleaning that". It was weeks and I mean weeks until it was finally cleaned. The legend of cubicle 1 always brought group laughter when one of the lads would reminisce about it.

Our 2nd poo story was what I believe to be some guys attempt at imitating that South Park episode. Someone took a shit in the urinal. I remember being the first one to spot it and erupting with laughter on the way out telling the lads about it. Everyone was convinced I was the culprit in a kind of "whoever smelt it dealt it" way. Funny enough, this one was cleaned the next day and nothing came from it. I was expected the principal to call us all to the assembly room to give out to us and find the culprit. He did it for much lesser things like someone writing "James is a faggot" on the wall. Maybe he thought it was as funny as we did or the janitor said nothing.

Our 3rd poo story happened a year after I left school but my younger sibling and some lads the year before confirmed its authenticity. Basically a girl shit on the floor in one of the girls locker rooms. Yes you heard that right, a girl. Apparently it was some sort of a protest shit and she was even proud about it. According my younger sibling, she was nuts and would have been ripe lolcow material. From seeing the insane stuff she writes on facebook, she probably could be.

I'm surprised our janitor never quit tbh.

Last edited:

Chan Fan

Quarantine Queen
kiwifarms.net
I went to high school with this kid named Mike (such a common name here there's no need to make up a fake name) who was super into watching Jackass. I liked it to and so did most of the kids we knew. He and his friends also made videos of them doing goofy stuff and loved to show people. One of his friends got naked and swung on a rope swing and Mike took a video of it and also of the guy playing with his own dick. Mike thought the guy's dick looked weird and would draw pictures of it and talk to people about it (I wish I was kidding.) He was in trouble all the time for being the "class clown" that never knew when to quit and to be fair it was pretty hilarious. Mike's family was wealthy and owned a very successful business so he always had nice stuff - expensive clothes, a really nice new SUV and a bike he regularly bought parts for and worked on because he loved BMX.

So one day he stopped coming to school and no one, not even his close friends, knew where he went. It wasn't until the next school year that he came back...in an Army uniform. All he wanted to do was talk about how everyone should join the Army and that it was really easy. He only wore the dress uniform (I'm not sure what it's called exactly) and he would never come to school in regular clothes. He also stopped being funny. A rumor sprung up that he got caught selling ketamine and had to go into the Army to avoid going to jail. After showing up a few times in uniform and acting like a stranger no one ever saw him again

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
once with a few friends and a teacher on school grounds saw this scrawny ass nigga spoiling for a fist fight with this fat asses bastard..fatty wasn't having any of it but scrawn was just pushing and pushing with nasty words and literally pushing him. nigga was so excited and all of sudden fat ass grabs something from his pocket and swings with it into the skinny punks back...stabbed with a fucking pencil of all things got lodged in there and barely missed his heart. so fucked up skinny was literally crying and fighting for his life right in front of us. skinny was in hospital like 3 weeks and what happens to fatty? they expell him and the parents to skinny never press charges. still no one explained how why...but always has stayed with me...it was like the life was coming out this skinny kids eyes and he was staring at us all...fading away. Wow. Thankfully he lived.

Thats probably worst I can remember. Only other fucked up and bad one was when one of my closest friends at the time was raped on the stage where niggas would act, principal would say important shit. From what I remember it was all locked away but this nasty mofo and my friends...going by her story it lasted hours and that she would die. Bastard tired to kill himself after but got busted and did whatever time he did it was really a slap on the wrist. She was fucked up then and stayed that way til she killed herself almost 10 years later.

A horrible as those are and unforgettable I rarely had any memorable experiences directly involving me. I wasn't a loner nor popular. Some knew me well, some didn't. I kinda just did all I was supposed to do and hang our with friends after school usually at parties. I guess when I got in high school it become more of a blur as I was drunk more often than not lol but nothing sticks out. It was the shit always after school when the real fun happened.
This reminds me of that time where a large crowd of high schoolers were standing in the middle of my apartment's parking lot to watch two teenagers edging each other on. They took inside one of the building and something happened that it warranted the paramedics showing up.

A few days later, I found out that the two teens had stabbed each other: One in the neck and obviously died on the scene. The other, elsewhere, but wound up dying in the hospital.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
In my first semester of college, I took a sociology class. It was an honor's section, so it was in a classroom of ~30 and there was a fair bit of in-class discussion. Also, nearly every other student was a female nursing major, because apparently it's required for that major. (All my fellow CS Chads took intro psych, but I actually thoroughly read the academic requirements and found sociology fulfilled an additional one.) Three things I really remember:
  • Don't remember exactly what we were talking about, but one time a student briefly mentioned generation z being more woke and disobeying gender norms on tumblr or something (for reference, we were nearly all freshmen born in 1999-2000). I held my hand in the air for like five minutes just so I could say ackshually, statistics show generation z is more conservative, like the IRL equivalent of necrobumping a thread. Probably one of the most autistic things I've done in college.
  • It was an 8 AM class with mandatory attendance (in hindsight, probably why we were all freshmen). One time about halfway through the semester before the professor walked in, we were all talking about how much it sucked and wondered why we couldn't just do a video call and stay in bed. Wouldn't have mentioned this four months ago, but now it turned out to be incredibly portentious.
  • One time the professor mentioned "majoring in Sociology instead of Electrical Engineering" when listing things that would put someone at an economic disadvantage. Immediately after saying this, he paused, gave off this very insecure look, and said "that was a joke, by the way".

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
kiwifarms.net
There was one kid in elementary school who acted all smug about the kind of music he liked, asking other kids what kind of music they were into, and being all "pssh, that sucks, I like real music." That sort of thing.

His favorite band? The one he smugly said was the best, that qualifies as real music?

Fucking, of all things,

Reel Big Fish.

I didn't know who they were at the time, and he acted like I was some kind of idiot peasant philistine.
Was this in the 90s when Ska was making a revival (ie Mainstream)?

South American Tapir

Dumb people haul trash around
kiwifarms.net
During my Sophomore year of HS, I remember two Freshmen having the wussiest fight ever in the middle of the main hallway.

It was between a lanky redneck and a wanna-be punk emo kid that were fighting over some chick that both of them had briefly dated (she definitely got around). Said fight involved light shoving and lots of moving in circles with no talking or noises whatsoever. The two of them then separated about 2 feet apart in front of one of the science rooms, and both got into this faux karate stance with no actual action going on.

Two of my classmates and I needed to get into the room for Chemistry, and neither dipshit was moving an inch. One of my classmates says, "Either fight or move," and on a dime, the two guys just awkwardly move backward, without breaking eye contact with each other and let us pass. The same classmate then called them both retards, and the Chemistry teacher told them both to get to class. They both turned around while giving each other a dirty look, and that was the end of it.

Said chick ended up getting expelled a week later for having sex with a third dude on school property. I'm pretty sure the emo guy still thirsted for her afterward.

Sea creature

Real sea boi hours
kiwifarms.net
In highschool

• I had a fat, and I mean fat agriculture teacher who was probably a pedo, he always stared at the big tiddy girls boobs and they always got good grades. He didn't last the whole year. Don't know what happened to him afterwards.
• Our Social Studies teacher wasn't even suppose to be a teacher, but our school hired him anyway. He was pretty cool despite having a similar name as a known serial killer.
• Had a gay world history teacher, everyone knew he was gay. He was actually pretty cool, he played a lot of old music which I was into.
• Had a math teacher who loved to talk a lot and we would always get her off topic by asking about her kids and shit. Had another math teacher who was the definition of "how do you do fellow kids?" who probably huffed hand sanitizer to get high cause he always smelt of hand sanitizer.
• Had a bunch of school whores, one was greatly hated amongst my group. I'll tell the story some other time.
• A girl got expelled for bringing weed to school and smoking it before class started. Dumbass bitch, she was also a school whore who thought she was the shit.
• Bunch of ghetto blacks and Hispanics, one of the blacks was nicknamed double barrel cause his nose looked like that of a double barrel shotgun.
• Had a teacher who was there since the beginning, we all called him Dinosaur cause of how old he was. My friend told me he finally retired, thank god!

Chan Fan

Quarantine Queen
kiwifarms.net
Not me, but there was this group of wealthy AP (advanced placement) kids at my school loved to brag about how they would go to their parents' vacation homes and get drunk. It always sucked to hear them talking about it, thinking they were so awesome because they kept getting away with it. However, I overheard one story that makes me happy to this day whenever I think about it - One of the guys, Chuck, would always wander off when he got drunk and a lot of the time his friends didn't know where he'd gone. So one night he wanders off and went into someone's unlocked house, falling asleep on their couch. The guy who lived there must have been a heavy sleeper because he didn't hear Chuck enter. So in the morning, Chuck is awaken by a naked fat man, stunned by seeing a stranger in his house. The fat man beat the crap out of Chuck, who tried to explain what happened but the guy just kept attacking him.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
kiwifarms.net
During my first semester of senior year of high school my first class was forensics. By far the best class ever. All we did was watch episodes of CSI and we got to go on a class trip to the Bodies exhibit in NYC. Our teacher was weird (and from reading the other stories on this thread that seems like a common trait with science teachers) but was well-liked by everybody. Every Monday she would bring bagels from Long Island for the whole class. She didn't take the class seriously at all because, aside from Forensics, she was strictly an AP science teacher. There were no tests, and she gave pretty much everybody a B.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
In 6th grade, our long-time principal Mr. B retired at the end of the year. One of my friend's and I celebrated on the last day of school by going to his house, firing up the original GTA on his PSX, and killing all the random men we'd decide were Mr. B. We also "killed" Mr. Fatty a bunch of times and man that felt good.

When school started up again in August (not a typo, in Arizona summer break is from late May to early August) our new principal was a young guy, Mr. M. As previously stated, my middle school had a well deserved reputation as a shithole. It was the dumping ground for awful teachers that couldn't be fired (like Mr. Fatty), but also presumably for teachers who didn't suck-up to the district board, or anyone they had a grudge against. Or hell, maybe even new prospects to see if they'd run or stick it out.

At any rate, Mr. M didn't seem to realize or care that he wasn't there to turn us around and make us the subject of a feel-good Hallmark or Lifetime movie (except it wouldn't happen because this wasn't an inner city ghetto school). This was made clear early in the year when he announced we would be having a talent show.

"Schools actually have talent shows?" That was my first thought when it was announced. I didn't consider signing up 1) because I'd been at this school long enough to know how it'd go, and 2) because art isn't something that can be easily demonstrated at a talent show. I mean, I guess you can if you get an easel, and big pieces of paper to do a quick sketch with markers. But that brings us back to point one, I'd been at this school long enough to know how it'd go.

Most of the school (including me) figured it'd be cancelled due to lack of sign-ups, but word got out that a whopping three acts had signed up and the show went on.

The first act was a performance by the newly formed breakdance club. And when I say newly formed, I mean just a couple weeks after the school year had started. It wasn't bad, just awkward to watch because they'd only just started learning basic moves. I 100% believe their instructor signed them up for the talent show due to the lack of willing acts. I knew most of them from my classes, they wouldn't admit it, but it was so out of character for them. And they wouldn't talk about the talent show either, which makes it all the more believable that they were forced into it.

The next act was the Step girls. "What's 'Step'?" some of you might be asking, and the truth is, I don't really know either. I think it's maybe the kind of dancing performed by back-up dancers in music videos? At any rate, the Step girls had only just started either, so the extent of their dance was step forward, clap, step left, clap, step back, clap, step right, clap, step forward, clap, ect. to some school approved censored hip hop. Unlike the breakdance boys, the Step girls were really mean and full of themselves, so I 100% believe they signed up willingly because they thought they were hot shit. They unironically believed they were better than everyone else at the school, including the other black kids (they were all black too). Nobody liked them or their performance, which they probably just attributed to us as being "jealous", or whatever.

The final act was not performed by a club, it was a single girl who signed up willingly. She was a fat and ugly girl from my year who'd been in my classes twice now. Her act was to sing a song...from NSYNC. Now, something I need to mention is that, at this school, if you didn't listen to actual adult music (Eminem is a wildly popular example from that year), you'd be mercilessly teased at best, and get your ass kicked at worst. And there she was, on stage to sing a song from a group widely and openly mocked among the school.

Worse, she didn't even provide a karaoke version of the song, she just gave the teachers a normal CD to play over the speakers. Worse yet, she had stage fright. So she just stood there stiffly with a classic deer in the headlights thousand yard state, and basically just poorly lip synced to the song. She made the Step girls look good in comparison, a feat I didn't think possible.

After the song finally ended and NSYNC girl got off the stage, Mr. M got up on stage and gave a short speech about how our school has such talented students, but the rest of us should be ashamed of ourselves for not signing up for the talent show. And those of us who didn't clap should be double ashamed for not giving the talented students the respect they deserve. He ended it by saying that at next year's second annual talent show he'd better see more students sign up to share their talent with everyone.

Evidently even Mr. M didn't believe the prepared bullshit he spewed, because there was no talent show next year, thank god. After that I moved onto high school, but I wouldn't be surprised if he never tried to organize a talent show at that school again.

Chan Fan

Quarantine Queen
kiwifarms.net
In 6th grade, our long-time principal Mr. B retired at the end of the year. One of my friend's and I celebrated on the last day of school by going to his house, firing up the original GTA on his PSX, and killing all the random men we'd decide were Mr. B. We also "killed" Mr. Fatty a bunch of times and man that felt good.

When school started up again in August (not a typo, in Arizona summer break is from late May to early August) our new principal was a young guy, Mr. M. As previously stated, my middle school had a well deserved reputation as a shithole. It was the dumping ground for awful teachers that couldn't be fired (like Mr. Fatty), but also presumably for teachers who didn't suck-up to the district board, or anyone they had a grudge against. Or hell, maybe even new prospects to see if they'd run or stick it out.

At any rate, Mr. M didn't seem to realize or care that he wasn't there to turn us around and make us the subject of a feel-good Hallmark or Lifetime movie (except it wouldn't happen because this wasn't an inner city ghetto school). This was made clear early in the year when he announced we would be having a talent show.

"Schools actually have talent shows?" That was my first thought when it was announced. I didn't consider signing up 1) because I'd been at this school long enough to know how it'd go, and 2) because art isn't something that can be easily demonstrated at a talent show. I mean, I guess you can if you get an easel, and big pieces of paper to do a quick sketch with markers. But that brings us back to point one, I'd been at this school long enough to know how it'd go.

Most of the school (including me) figured it'd be cancelled due to lack of sign-ups, but word got out that a whopping three acts had signed up and the show went on.

The first act was a performance by the newly formed breakdance club. And when I say newly formed, I mean just a couple weeks after the school year had started. It wasn't bad, just awkward to watch because they'd only just started learning basic moves. I 100% believe their instructor signed them up for the talent show due to the lack of willing acts. I knew most of them from my classes, they wouldn't admit it, but it was so out of character for them. And they wouldn't talk about the talent show either, which makes it all the more believable that they were forced into it.

The next act was the Step girls. "What's 'Step'?" some of you might be asking, and the truth is, I don't really know either. I think it's maybe the kind of dancing performed by back-up dancers in music videos? At any rate, the Step girls had only just started either, so the extent of their dance was step forward, clap, step left, clap, step back, clap, step right, clap, step forward, clap, ect. to some school approved censored hip hop. Unlike the breakdance boys, the Step girls were really mean and full of themselves, so I 100% believe they signed up willingly because they thought they were hot shit. They unironically believed they were better than everyone else at the school, including the other black kids (they were all black too). Nobody liked them or their performance, which they probably just attributed to us as being "jealous", or whatever.

The final act was not performed by a club, it was a single girl who signed up willingly. She was a fat and ugly girl from my year who'd been in my classes twice now. Her act was to sing a song...from NSYNC. Now, something I need to mention is that, at this school, if you didn't listen to actual adult music (Eminem is a wildly popular example from that year), you'd be mercilessly teased at best, and get your ass kicked at worst. And there she was, on stage to sing a song from a group widely and openly mocked among the school.

Worse, she didn't even provide a karaoke version of the song, she just gave the teachers a normal CD to play over the speakers. Worse yet, she had stage fright. So she just stood there stiffly with a classic deer in the headlights thousand yard state, and basically just poorly lip synced to the song. She made the Step girls look good in comparison, a feat I didn't think possible.

After the song finally ended and NSYNC girl got off the stage, Mr. M got up on stage and gave a short speech about how our school has such talented students, but the rest of us should be ashamed of ourselves for not signing up for the talent show. And those of us who didn't clap should be double ashamed for not giving the talented students the respect they deserve. He ended it by saying that at next year's second annual talent show he'd better see more students sign up to share their talent with everyone.

Evidently even Mr. M didn't believe the prepared bullshit he spewed, because there was no talent show next year, thank god. After that I moved onto high school, but I wouldn't be surprised if he never tried to organize a talent show at that school again.
Sounds like you and I went to middle school around the same time, some of that really hit home hahaha and yeah we had a step team as well but only black girls could join.

My middle school had regular talent shows but I was in a program that focused on performance and stuff so there were more people who participated. The girls singing N*SYNC to a CD was a real deja vu moment lol. One of the dance groups that peformed did a full dance routine to "Rumpshaker" (I have the tape of their performance that I would love to convert and upload) and you could tell they didn't practice much and only one girl knew the entire routine. Her name was Kelli. Kelli was the dancer in the middle of the five girls. At one point she stepped in front of the other girls and started shaking her boobs (reminder this was middles school and she was 13) and right before the end of the song their other girls just stopped dancing altogether because they forgot what to do. Kelli turned around and got into sort of an open-leg push-up position and twerked and all the middle school boys went crazy, yelling and whistling and smacking the lunchroom tables. I've never seen anything like it before or since. Because they wanted to sell tapes of the performance after the fact for fundraising the very end of the performance was cut off but the rest of it is definitely there

• Lunacy
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

Double Dragon

a streetfighting beat 'em up, but much nastier
kiwifarms.net
In high school, we had a Chick-fil-A cart that would go around every Friday morning and sell chicken biscuits for some kind of school affiliated cause (usually the football team).

Kind of backfired in my 1st level Spanish class, because someone stole someone else’s sandwich, and the other guy threw himself over his desk to kick his ass.

No more delicious homophobic chicken for my class for the rest of the semester...

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was this annoying class clown type who picked a fight with a jock who didn't want to risk getting in trouble. Kid kept talking shit, egging it on, etc until the jock agreed to fight after school, off campus. Didn't see the fight, but the next day the jock didn't have a scratch on him but the clown wasn't there. Day after that, and clown boy shows up with a bruise in the shape of a sneaker across the top of his head.

• I had a fat, and I mean fat agriculture teacher who was probably a pedo, he always stared at the big tiddy girls boobs and they always got good grades. He didn't last the whole year. Don't know what happened to him afterwards
Ugh. I had a science teacher like that. He'd always have an excuse for us to go up front and point something out on the board, usually in a way where the girls had to stretch.

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
Had an interesting set of teachers throughout high school.

History (later psychology) teacher was an older guy who sounded almost exactly like Kermit the Frog. Very much a "how do you do, fellow kids?" personality. He'd overhear us talking about some PS2 game and chime in, saying "he plays a mean game of Hot Shots Golf" and challenge us to a match, to "be there or be square" he was a dork, but we all liked him anyway.

World Lit teacher was a Simpsons fanatic. She was always so ecstatic to show a new class the Simpsons take on The Raven. Had a Simpsons themed chess set in her classroom and she'd pepper Simpsons references constantly throughout her lessons. She was fun, would tell the dumber kids or the ones who didn't give a shit "not to be a bunch of Ralph Wiggums." Wonder how well that would go today, basically calling some of her students retards.

Biology/botany/basic science teacher was this laid back Jewish hippie who got a lot of shit by some kids for being Jewish. They'd steal his Bob Dylan poster in his classroom, throw pencils at him, found him crying once because someone carved a swastika into his desk. His teaching method was boring, but he was very easy-going and calm, and would really bond with students that tried. He burned some Dylan CDs for me and my friend when we took his class and expressed interest in Dylan's music . Wonder sometimes how he's doing today.

Math teacher was this middle aged biker guy who loved Monty Python and D&D. He'd run a D&D group after school to teach newbies and show how fun interactive storytelling could be. It lasted a few months until the autistic kids demanded to join in and shit everything up, then he gave some vague reason to disband the group shortly after. Best lesson he ever taught us was that autists ruin everything.

Broseph

Assistant Mana-Jerk @ Mal-Wart
kiwifarms.net
Had an interesting set of teachers throughout high school.

History (later psychology) teacher was an older guy who sounded almost exactly like Kermit the Frog. Very much a "how do you do, fellow kids?" personality. He'd overhear us talking about some PS2 game and chime in, saying "he plays a mean game of Hot Shots Golf" and challenge us to a match, to "be there or be square" he was a dork, but we all liked him anyway.

World Lit teacher was a Simpsons fanatic. She was always so ecstatic to show a new class the Simpsons take on The Raven. Had a Simpsons themed chess set in her classroom and she'd pepper Simpsons references constantly throughout her lessons. She was fun, would tell the dumber kids or the ones who didn't give a shit "not to be a bunch of Ralph Wiggums." Wonder how well that would go today, basically calling some of her students retards.

Biology/botany/basic science teacher was this laid back Jewish hippie who got a lot of shit by some kids for being Jewish. They'd steal his Bob Dylan poster in his classroom, throw pencils at him, found him crying once because someone carved a swastika into his desk. His teaching method was boring, but he was very easy-going and calm, and would really bond with students that tried. He burned some Dylan CDs for me and my friend when we took his class and expressed interest in Dylan's music . Wonder sometimes how he's doing today.

Math teacher was this middle aged biker guy who loved Monty Python and D&D. He'd run a D&D group after school to teach newbies and show how fun interactive storytelling could be. It lasted a few months until the autistic kids demanded to join in and shit everything up, then he gave some vague reason to disband the group shortly after. Best lesson he ever taught us was that autists ruin everything.
I wish I could simultaneously give this a like, feels and a winner rating. It's pretty fucked up how those asshole kids treated that Jewish teacher, and those DnD spergs reminded me of a sperg I went to school who pretty much shitted everything up with his sperginess.

Last edited:

Cast Away

People don't like mirrors, they like filters.
kiwifarms.net
Retard freshman football player brought a revolver to school and showed it off to his friends in the football locker room. Dude accidently fires it. Fortunatly it didn't hit anyone but it left a bullethole in the concrete floor. Student in the hallway hears the gunshot so the school naturally freaks the fuck out and instantly goes into lockdown mode. At least twenty cop cars showed up (our English classroom has a window pointed toward's the school's main entrance). Kid gets arrested for illegal possession of a firearm and I don't know what happened to him after that. Hilariously our principle tries to cover up the fact that a gun was involved but obviously there's a fucking bullethole in the floor. Thanks to this retard kid the side doors that once provided us easy access to the student parking garage were locked and I now had to loop all the way around the fucking school.

Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thought I had previously mentioned it here, but guess it was in another thread. Anyhoo, there was a time in elementary some aide wanted to organize a weekly(?) game club or something for us kids after school, but it only got talked about because of Yu-Gi-Oh. The Duel Monsters cards had been blowing up in popularity, so that was the biggest draw to the club, and that's what took up most of the club's time even though there were other board games and such. So it was a fun idea, but I don't remember it lasting more than a month because some little shit had been stealing cards from the organizer's own deck, and the card game got banned. None of us could even keep bringing our own to the club like before, so the club just died from lack of interest.

That same year, my teacher banned SpongeBob books in the classroom because us kids were passing my friend's copy around and some of us were drawing some violent pictures of the characters and got caught. As far as I know, no parents were notified.

Orion Balls

Sorry Wendy, I love my hat girl.
kiwifarms.net
I once got called to the principal's office in elementary school because I was perusing a SPEEDO mag during lunch; I needed a new suit.
9044-9325-1A-zoomin.jpg

Tags
None