Share Your School Stories - Weirdos, freaks, and idiots (self-inclusion optional)

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was one kid who's only goal was to be in high school until they were required to kick him out at 25. He would start arguments over dumb shit and try to get kicked out of class constantly, because he thought being a total dicknut would increase his chances of being held back.
How is he doing now?

Reactions: Bryan Magee

Rat Speaker

Kiwi Farms Nicest User
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Welcome to the farms faggot @IPreferEcchi

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
kiwifarms.net
I have a friend named Mickey who I've known since we were 8. His parents came here to the states from Italy. He is a short guy, somewhere between 5'4" - 5'6".

Being a short fella he had to make friends somehow. He tried fighting when we were in middle school but quit that when he got his face busted in. IMO quiting then and there was a good call.

After that he tried his hand in being the class clown, which really worked for him. He's better at making people laugh than fighting them.

Anywho, our sophomore year of high school he came up with a "genius" prank by faking an epileptic seizure in the library during study hall. He had these foam capsules like they use in movies to make it look realistic. Our study hall teacher was in her 60s, so when he started convulsing on the floor and foaming from the mouth she nearly had a heart attack. She called 911 and before the EMT came he got up all normal to tell her it was a prank.

Mickey got a 2 week suspension for the prank, and the teacher took a ride in the ambulance. She was very shaken up from the ordeal (and rightfully so).

Toyota Camry

kiwifarms.net
My summer school experience in South Korea is quite interesting.

Most Chinese student I met on summer school were weird. They wash their clothes at public sink and bathroom, even though the laundromat is nearby and cheap, while only taking a bath at 1 to 3 AM. They rarely socialize and have their own handler that speaks Mandarin and Korean. Some of them are also smug assholes who never paid attention in class and playing MOBAs all day, even in public.

Also there's this American dude that screams at the elevator and listening to sermon in public restroom. Dude's love to drink and wasted himself most nights. He looks like Jake Paul but a bit taller and skinnier, maybe he's related to them?

Most of my friends got wasted at least once there because the booze is cheap and there's plenty of bars in the area where we were staying. One girl were wasted on a random Korean dude she met and almost got pregnant because the guy didn't pull out.

Not all were stupid freaks though, I met a cool American that used to served in military and was married (he was 32). He talks a lot about things that I may never knew such as what he was doing in Kuwait and what to drink in Vietnam. Also there's this Chinese dude that (almost) able to speak English. He's nice and gave me some kind of charm when the course ended.

MaterBaiter

It Just Works
kiwifarms.net
My social studies teacher ended up being a pedophile, which sucks because he was probably the best teacher I've ever had. I was in Social studies for the first week of school before being moved to honors Social studies, and the difference in his mood was crazy. Regular social studies was filled with your average rowdy and annoying middle school kids that he had no patience for. But Honors Social was full of these smart kids that were also fun to hang out with. He would let us mess around and act stupid and would let us chew gum and drink soda, which was banned in the school. The whole class felt more like messing around for an hour than school.

Anyways, I became home schooled the next year so I didn't keep up with anything. But I was randomly checking my facebook one day and one of my friends posted a news article about him and said he looked like a pedo. According to the article he blew a kid and filmed a video by telling him he had contacts in Europe that would pay them like 200k for the video.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nobody shot up my school. Or bombed it. Everyone threatened to do both but they were faggots who never made their dreams come true. Most of my classmates probably died of opiates 5 or 10 or 15 years ago.
I grew up when if you did that they just told you to lol calm down because it was obviously only an edgy joke.

PipTheAlchemist

kiwifarms.net
In Highschool, there was this super weird kid who was in my PE class who would always talk about other boy's dick and balls. How big they were, what they looked like, ect. I once overheard him talking to his friend in the changing room, and he said something along the lines of "This kid has super huge balls the size of this head, but his dick is as small as a tictac!". Just chatting to his friend like they were having a totally normal conversation

This kid would always go up to people and say something about their dick, or their balls, or both. He even came up to me out of nowhere once, and said "You have a very huge penis!". I just stood there, fucking bewildered at what just happened

He wasn't autistic or anything, and I don't think he was gay. He was just really fucking weird

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had to do an assignment back in 6th grade about writing about pet peeves. One of my pet peeves I wrote down was the LGBTQ+ community which I had to explain to my counselor as to why. Back then, I hated their flamboyance, girly voices, the clothes they wore, and their mannerisms, that was my reasoninh

I was just as fucking retarded as anyone else at school at that age, but through sheer happenstance, there was a singular based moment.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
kiwifarms.net
In Highschool, there was this super weird kid who was in my PE class who would always talk about other boy's dick and balls. How big they were, what they looked like, ect. I once overheard him talking to his friend in the changing room, and he said something along the lines of "This kid has super huge balls the size of this head, but his dick is as small as a tictac!". Just chatting to his friend like they were having a totally normal conversation

This kid would always go up to people and say something about their dick, or their balls, or both. He even came up to me out of nowhere once, and said "You have a very huge penis!". I just stood there, fucking bewildered at what just happened

He wasn't autistic or anything, and I don't think he was gay. He was just really fucking weird
I'm surprised nobody took a swing at him for commenting on their dick and balls.

Tags
None