Share Your School Stories - Weirdos, freaks, and idiots (self-inclusion optional)

Hylics

May you find peace.
kiwifarms.net
This is the craziest thing that happened me during my senior year.

So, I'm in the locker room. I'm alone in there. All of a sudden, this Asian guy walks in. He has no shirt on, just this BDSM harness, a spiky collar and tight leather pants. The second he enters, he gives me this stink eye, like he's better than me, like I have no business being there. Total asshole, right? I'm feeling a bit intimidated, so I crack a joke at his expense.

I'm like, "Hey, buddy, I think you have the wrong gym. The leather club is down the street."

I smirk because I think I totally owned this guy, but he just stared at me, totally unfazed, and with the blankest affect possible says,

"Fuck you."

I get a little pissed, so I step up to him and we start going at it (light shoving and shit-talking). We talk about settling this bullshit, and before I know it, we're fucking each other in the ass and other gay shit. We were both 18+ because we had IEPs and neither of us graduated on time.

jellycar

Bonjour, je suis Jelly Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the craziest thing that happened me during my senior year.

So, I'm in the locker room. I'm alone in there. All of a sudden, this Asian guy walks in. He has no shirt on, just this BDSM harness, a spiky collar and tight leather pants. The second he enters, he gives me this stink eye, like he's better than me, like I have no business being there. Total asshole, right? I'm feeling a bit intimidated, so I crack a joke at his expense.

I'm like, "Hey, buddy, I think you have the wrong gym. The leather club is down the street."

I smirk because I think I totally owned this guy, but he just stared at me, totally unfazed, and with the blankest affect possible says,

"Fuck you."

I get a little pissed, so I step up to him and we start going at it (light shoving and shit-talking). We talk about settling this bullshit, and before I know it, we're fucking each other in the ass and other gay shit. We were both 18+ because we had IEPs and neither of us graduated on time.
Van and Billy?

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In 8th grade our whole class went to Gettysburg over the weekend for a class trip. Saw a statue of a Union general that died in battle that looked just like one of our classmates, it turns out it was his great-great-something grandfather.

Not really that weird, since they're related and all. He never mentioned that he was a descendent of someone who fought in the Civil War. Most of us were 2nd or 3rd Gen Americans (mostly Italian). But the resemblance was uncanny.

Crankenstein

The good doctor.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was invited to a party with a group of people I was not exactly familiar with. Upon arrival I was called to the back yard where the beverages and herbal party favors were being consumed. An underclassman I knew fairly well was there, I went over to chat with him and the group he was with. Among them was a lady I quite fancied. The evening went on, the party goers and I shared anecdotes, "what-if" scenarios, "would-you-rathers", and "never-haveI-evers". It was quite enjoyable and may humorous things were done. At one point, we were taking turns standing and performing impressions of people well known to us; individuals from school, famous people, meme folks, things of the ilk, when my turn came. When we were taking places for this event I had positioned myself; cleverly, next to lady I fancied from earlier with a plan to act out the scene from the Princess Bride; a movie I had known she was quite the fan of, where Buttercup and Wesley kiss after rolling down the hill, and use her as my partner for the scene. Well, as I stood and began rotating to face the lady, the underclassman I knew came up and pantsed me.

• Winner
Reactions: SPAAAAAAACE

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
Private Highschools here usually have a Pre-graduation party which is kinda like a fundraiser for the Post-graduation party that its a lot fancier. They charge money for entry and its not like an american prom or anything where it all happens inside the school, these take place in night venues and are legit parties with booze and djs and no supervision because this is spicland were people are retarded and laws are not properly enforced.

For some idiotic reason i can't possibly understand today i decided that it was a good idea to go to our promotion's pre-graduationg party, bad mistake. See, i hate parties, i am very amicable one on one but i am terrible in gatherings and noisy places and i hated 95% of people from my school. Even the few kids i did get along with ignored me completely and were doing other stuff with other people , like dancing and drinking or talking with his more fun friends, i was not even in very good terms with my best friends of that time. It was painfully obvious i didn't belong there and no one wanted me there and i didn't wanted to be there so i don't even know why i fucking went, none of the other spergy or not very social kids went because they had more sense than me.

So i was the retard of the evening, doing nothing, just standing there in that small, crowded noisy place with no one to talk to, only looking at my watch waiting for the hours to pass with all the people i hated the most having the time of their lives in front of me and even friends giving me the cold shoulder. I could not even leave early as i had no way of doing so, i was counting on one of the people i came in with to give me a ride home after the party ended. So from 7 pm to 3 am in the morning i was just there, in the corner, doing jack shit, i only was approached the whole night by some douchebags who mocked me, someone from the dance floor even threw a cup with beer that splash near me. It was one of the most akwards night i ever had, it was terrible and grueling, i even thought i was gonna get ditched in that fucking place, found out later that i almost was but the ones with the idea of leaving me there got outvoted and eventually gave in and volunteered to give me the ride i was promised. this place was was near a really dangerous part of one of the most dangerous cities in the world btw, with no public transport and no taxis so yeah, they almost left me there to be killed in the night trying to walk back home in Caracas at 4 am, many kms from where i live.

Needles to say, i did not attend the Post-graduation party, in fact i wanted to pick up my diploma through the office and not go to the event, only went to the graduation ceremony because my godmother pushed me to go and take the stupid fucking picture for posterity.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every four years, my high school had some sort of "Drunk Driving Day", where there would be a few events going on: a big assembly where some of the teachers had their lives affected by a drunk driver, complete with a few slideshow photos. One teacher lost her father when she was fairly young to a drunk driver--the father was a police officer killed in the line of duty, helping out a disabled vehicle on a foggy day with his partner on the force, when a drunk driver veered off the road and hit them both. Another big feature of this was an outdoor event in which the aftereffects of a car crash was staged, complete with a wrecked car, stage blood, emergency vehicles, using the "jaws of life", someone arrested and hauled off, and a helicopter (the makeshift landing pad for the helicopter drawn on the road remained for months afterward).

The final part was how some "x" percentage of high schoolers (or something) died in drunk driving, so an appropriate number of people were pulled from classes (we had a huge high school, graduating class was like 650-700 with the total population over 2000). The "missing" people apparently went to some PTO person's house and talked about drunk driving (I don't exactly remember the details). The problem was that the people "missing" were all the Student Council types, so it was unusually high profile. I remember in Spanish class, we "mourned" the sudden "death" of everyone's favorite Indian guy, Ranjan (not his real name), but he was just called out to do the grand finale, where the "missing" students walked through the hallways with white face paint, signifying their "death" (Ranjan just did the makeup).

The "drunk driving" day hit my sister particularly hard (the "drama" is pretty distressing to watch, and hearing about family members getting killed is never a fun time) when she was in high school some years earlier but I seem to remember that the shock value of the staged wreck was largely undone by the "missing students" which was full of cheese and a light-hearted conversation about who "died" recently.
Someone I went to High School with just posted about this the other day, we had a huge dumb assembly that was more or less exactly like this. It started out with a police officer coming into our class and telling us that a student had been killed by a drunk driver the night before- my poor teacher broke down in tears. Even after the cop or some other kid I don't remember, read this whole spiel about "this student didn't really die, but we're pretending they did because something", my teacher was still so shaken by the very idea that girl could be gone that she had to have her teacher's aide finish the lesson for her.
The fake car crash was actually infuriating for me because I can't imagine how much money the school dumped into the whole facade. My art teacher had to use her own money to buy us supplies because the school was too stingy to let her buy paint. And somehow they had the cash to hire a helicopter for this dumb assembly?( That actually didn't show up, it was supposed to and we waited 30 minutes for one. ) My school also managed to find the money to send nearly the whole school to Disneyland every year. But nah, fuck the art department.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In middle school I scored this elective that everyone wanted. It was print shop which consisted of me, one other student and the teacher. Basically we made a shit ton of copies, stapled, hole punch, etc. for teachers and staff who couldn't do it themselves, apparently. It was really easy and the guy running it was chill, and you got to deliver to classrooms sometimes. Anyway, that's not even the story.

There was this boy who was a grade or two younger than me (I was in 8th grade) who I thought was cute so I started flirting with him and we'd talk on instant messenger and through e-mail. He had sent me this e-mail asking if he could touch my boob at school (it never happened) and said some other cringe stuff. Then, I come to find out he's all of a sudden dating his ex gf again. Ummm, ok... naturally, I'm pissed.

So I print off the embarrassing e-mail at home and take it to school, specifically into print shop. The teacher left the room at some point and I made a bunch of copies of that cringy e-mail he had sent me. When the bell rang I go out into the hallway, copies in hand, and just start tossing a few pages here and there as I walked to my next class.

Obviously, they were seen by a majority of the students. One teacher asked me if I was OK, if I was being harassed. I never got in trouble either.
Sadly, I found out years later that he died of a drug overdose which was really shocking because he was a good boy, at least when I knew him.
A lot of people died after high school, from drug overdoses, suicide, freak accidents, car accidents, drowning, etc. I imagine that's somewhat typical though, maybe.

I have a lot of stories from school and not school, especially. I was bullied by jealous bitches, got detention and suspended more then I should have.
My first suspension was in 6th grade because I put a thumbtack with the pointy side up on my math teachers chair. That was totally blown out of proportion.

Big Nasty

ASSHOLE
kiwifarms.net
Back in the Gothic King Cobra thread, someone commented that there is a "Josh" in every high school.

Back in my high school we had "The Cock" (his last name was Koch). When I joined the Air Force, he also went to the same base. He wanted to be a dog handler for base security but he made such a complete fool of himself in basic so they put him on some kind of groundskeeper duty at the gun range and then discharged him.

Broseph

Assistant Mana-Jerk @ Mal-Wart
kiwifarms.net
Back in the Gothic King Cobra thread, someone commented that there is a "Josh" in every high school.

Back in my high school we had "The Cock" (his last name was Koch). When I joined the Air Force, he also went to the same base. He wanted to be a dog handler for base security but he made such a complete fool of himself in basic so they put him on some kind of groundskeeper duty at the gun range and then discharged him.
The "Josh" at my school was this asshole who always picked on me because he was a bitter manlet jock and I was over six feet tall, but of course back then I was too wimpy to do anything about it.

Vizieti

Shitty gamer girl
kiwifarms.net
Three stories;

In elementary school I got a panic attack from a wasp trying to attack me (I have a severe phobia and I’m possibly allergic) and the autist kid next to me started laughing at me, I immediately stopped being scared and just took my binder and whacked him, his watcher then started yelling at me so I got sent to the office, I told them I saw the wasp on him so I “gathered enough bravery to kill it” and they believed me.

Skip to middle school for the last two;

Some autist Kyle was running around in circles near my lunch table, so obviously uncomfortable, I squished myself up against the table and started having an anxiety attack (Yes, I’m terrified of autistic people) then suddenly the dumb fucking kid RUNS INTO AN INDUSTRIAL FAN and knocks it down, it was so fucking loud I swear it echoed through the school. Everyone stared at him, and after that day we never saw him again.

Now slightly after that, there was an autismo girl who was on the lunch line, now my fat ass wanted to buy some cookies cause I was hungry, and this fucking bitch starts yodel-screaming And runs to the cookie tray and grabs it, then fucking throws it to the ground, ruining all of the food, I was so fucking pissed at her and I wanted to scream, but I was and still am tiny, and she was fucking gigantic for some reason, so I didn’t wanna be thrown across the lunchroom by some blonde gorilla.

Tags
None