Disaster 'She looked possessed': Virginia Family Attacked by Naked Woman Claiming to be the Devil - This devil does not wear Prada

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net
Source
A Virginia family is reeling after a terrifying first night in their new home. They told police that a naked woman wearing a blue ponytail broke in, attacked the family, and claimed to be the devil.

The house in Chesterfield County is now in a state of disarray, with bullet-riddled walls, blood-soaked carpets, and broken windows. The home invasion occurred around 10:30 p.m. on Independence Day, when the woman allegedly entered the home through the basement.

The husband in the Lewis family, who declined to appear on camera to local media and whose first name was not reported, said the woman claimed to be Satan.

“I said, ‘Who are you?” he explained. “She said, ‘I need your help, please help me.’ I said, ‘Get out of my house,’ and she goes, ‘I’m the devil.'”

“She looked possessed, her eyes were completely black, like saucers, and she was laughing like it was a joke,” he said.

The husband said that he grabbed his pistol and began firing after giving the woman a verbal warning to leave. He began firing, ejecting 39 rounds into the home, none of which struck the intruder.

He said that the woman had superhuman strength and, instead of running from the gunfire, charged at him.

“She was not stopping,” he said. “She had the strength of four grown men.”

He began throwing furniture at the invader when he ran out of ammunition, then his wife, Melissa Lewis, and children intervened.

“She was in to kill us,” Lewis said. “That was her almighty, to kill us. She attacked us, and I held her down just kept on punching her and punching her as hard as I possibly could.”

One of the children, 12-year-old Jason, finally stopped the attacker shoving a wrench into her neck.

The woman is in the ICU, but once out, she will be charged with robbery, breaking, and entering and attempted murder. The family started a GoFundMe to recoup costs of damage done to their home.
EDIT: An interesting theory emerges:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/atb4zr-lost-home
[ First night in our beautiful home when an intruder decides to enter our home and tries to take our life one at a time. My husband tried to defend us and she was determined to kill us. My kids my husband and myself are in distress and hurt. We have lost our home we have lost furniture We have lost it all. We had no insurance as it was not effective as of yet . In a hotel not knowing how long will be able to do this until we can figure where to go from here. I’m asking for a little help as I have never had to do this before to try to get back on our feet and move forward thank you for your prayers through this time and generosity we love you all ]

There's some fucky shit going on. Why were they kicked out? What about a lease? Why couldn't they take their furniture? I smell one methhead breaking into a place she used to buy, hook, or crash and finding some other methheads than the methheads she was expecting living there. Greasy shit ensures.
EDIT2: The plot thickens:
Seems like like Melissa Lewis and family are no strangers to local tragedy and speaking to the news. Looks like the family previously lived in an apartment complex where one of the apartments were raided by the FBI. Chesterfield Country, Virginia, is like a mini Florida.

Last edited:

Exigent Circumcisions

This little piggy is reeeetarded.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and I held her down just kept on punching her and punching her as hard as I possibly could.
Imagine having to send some crazed, demon-buggered bitch to the ICU in the middle of the night by feeding her big greasy hay-makers and having your Based 12 year old son put a choke on her with a wrench.

-phew- I need to go spank it.

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
Okay so, she dodged 39 bullets, had the strength of four grown men, immune to furniture throwing but was taken out by a 12 year old with a wrench?

How shit was that father?
You can't kill devils with a handgun. I'm betting the father distracted it with the bullets while the son poured holy water over the wrench so he could finally strike it down.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Okay so, she dodged 39 bullets, had the strength of four grown men, immune to furniture throwing but was taken out by a 12 year old with a wrench?

How shit was that father?
Maybe he had a long day playing switch and drinking his soy garbage.
How the hell do you miss with 39 bullets? I thought liberals said playing pew pew games made you better killers. I want my outrage money back.

EDIT: - Anyone know of a Belmont that can handle demon possessed nut jobs as well as vampires? I hear they're good with that.

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
First night in our beautiful home when an intruder decides to enter our home and tries to take our life one at a time. My husband tried to defend us and she was determined to kill us. My kids my husband and myself are in distress and hurt. We have lost our home we have lost furniture We have lost it all. We had no insurance as it was not effective as of yet . In a hotel not knowing how long will be able to do this until we can figure where to go from here. I’m asking for a little help as I have never had to do this before to try to get back on our feet and move forward thank you for your prayers through this time and generosity we love you all
Something's fucky. Why were they kicked out? What about a lease? Why couldn't they take their furniture? I smell one methhead breaking into a place she used to buy, hook, or crash and finding some other methheads than the methheads she was expecting living there. Greasy shit ensures.

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net

Something's fucky. Why were they kicked out? What about a lease? Why couldn't they take their furniture? I smell one methhead breaking into a place she used to buy, hook, or crash and finding some other methheads than the methheads she was expecting living there. Greasy shit ensures.
The demon lady got hella pissed that she got sent to the ICU so she used her devil magick to get those folks evicted. It's a story as old as time.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping one of our locals gun enthusiasts can clarify for me, but I'm pretty sure unless you're in a John Woo film, pistols typically don't have clips that can hold 39 bullets. I would suspect that they guy had to reload repeatedly, but if you got a crazed blue haired devil lady charging your family, then you probably aren't going to be in the mindset of running back and forth to grab extra clips.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net

"Insurance wasn't effective yet."

Fuck off with that noise. If you're renting or owning and you don't have an active insurance policy, don't expect other people to pay for your shitty life choices after bad things happen.

And fuck this guy and his mag dump into this crazy bitch. He's lucky he didn't kill his own kid or his neighbor with that shit.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net

It could be fucky, could also be legit. A lot of rentals have a clause in the lease that says they can evict you if there's certain types of damage, crime, and police activity even if it was not strictly your fault. So like if someone breaks in and ruins your door, they can evict you even though it wasn't your doing. Sucks, but I have heard of it. And the furniture lbr is probably evidence at this point, and covered in devil DNA.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino