Disaster 'She looked possessed': Virginia Family Attacked by Naked Woman Claiming to be the Devil - This devil does not wear Prada

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Off-topic, but didn't Chris go to high school in Chesterfield County, specifically near the town of Midlothian?

It'd be weird as fuck if the intruder turned out to be in the same graduating class as Chris.
At last, my CWC yearbook copy will come in handy for something :lol:
As for the victims, there are dozens of Lewises in his high school, but without knowing the husband's name, we can't really say.

Syaoran Li

Honorary Zoomer
kiwifarms.net
At last, my CWC yearbook copy will come in handy for something :lol:
As for the victims, there are dozens of Lewises in his high school, but without knowing the husband's name, we can't really say.
Given the intruder is a drug-smoking dangerhair, I highly doubt she is married.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's an unarmed woman, why didnt the husband and wife just team up and beat the piss out of her instead of throwing their own furniture everywhere and riddling the walls with bullets?

Btw I wouldn't care if they shot and killed a belligerent intruder, I just don't like that they wrecked their walls and furniture without hitting their target.

Last edited:

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Catholic Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
Then it's not christianity that's true. Clearly Satan is the all powerful one and god is just some asshole with good publicity.

All hail satan! Or more likely, meth!
Satan is powerful and will briefly fully dominate when the Antichrist comes, but in the end he will be defeated and cast into the Lake of Fire along with all the unrepentant sinners.

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Catholic Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
What, is god asleep or something? Why did he even make those unrepentent sinners, satan, and that lake of fire anyway?
God has set a certain time for the tribulation because he wants to give sinners a last chance to repent before the day of judgement. God in order to have meaningful relationship with the angels gave them free will, but unfortunately, Satan decided to rebel. 1/3 of the angels joined him. Then he convinced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit and she convinced Adam and so sin entered the world. Sinners have the chance throughout their life to repent, but many choose not to and therefore go to hell.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Off-topic, but didn't Chris go to high school in Chesterfield County, specifically near the town of Midlothian?

It'd be weird as fuck if the intruder turned out to be in the same graduating class as Chris.

Highly unlikely, but stranger things have happened and it wouldn't be the weirdest thing discovered on the Farms.

I guess we'll have to wait until the intruder gets out of the ICU and the police reveal her identity to the press. As others pointed out, there's a lot in here that's not adding up but we'll probably know more once we know who this woman is and whether or not she was taking meth or PCP. Especially since PCP is actually fairly popular in DC, Northern Virginia, and Eastern Virginia and it's even more potent than meth.

This is Florida-tier strangeness happening in Virginia, one of the most sane and boring Southern states even with things like CWC taken into account.
Yes, Chris went to high school at Manchester High, which is in Chesterfield County but still a good 10 miles from where this incident happened. However, he attended Providence Middle School, which is about two or three miles from this incident.

Chesterfield County is a mix of white trash/rednecks, lower-middle-class blacks, and wealthy professionals.

Edit: Is relevant context about why someone knows the area where a weird news story took place really powerleveling, lol? Ah, fuck it. I edited this comment.

Last edited:

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping one of our locals gun enthusiasts can clarify for me, but I'm pretty sure unless you're in a John Woo film, pistols typically don't have clips that can hold 39 bullets. I would suspect that they guy had to reload repeatedly, but if you got a crazed blue haired devil lady charging your family, then you probably aren't going to be in the mindset of running back and forth to grab extra clips.
I mean my holster has an extra little pouch for another mag, and if I use my other gun then I just tuck an extra mag in my back pocket. It is conceivable he just reloaded. I'd for sure grab an exta mag if I heard someone breaking in if not an extra mag and extra pistol.

"Insurance wasn't effective yet."

Fuck off with that noise. If you're renting or owning and you don't have an active insurance policy, don't expect other people to pay for your shitty life choices after bad things happen.

And fuck this guy and his mag dump into this crazy bitch. He's lucky he didn't kill his own kid or his neighbor with that shit.
I get magdumping on a home intruder screaming about being the devil, at least with the first mag. I don't get missing with the whole mag 2 to 3 times inside of a home, so probably not at a distance more than 10 yards.

I prefer a shotgun loaded with regular birdshot myself. Fills the whole area with lead for far less trigger pulls.
Pump shotguns are great home defense weapons, but you should probably use #1 or if you are absolutely concerned about over-penetration #3 buckshot (be sure you don't get the same numbered birdshot). You still get nearly double the pellets of 00 with #1 and like 20 pellets with #3.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino