‘She-Ra’ Actress Aimee Carrero Gets Mixed Up in ‘Lesbian Babadook’ Trend After Getting Threats on Twitter - psycho lesbians: the sequel: electric boogaloo

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
‘She-Ra’ Actress Aimee Carrero Gets Mixed Up in ‘Lesbian Babadook’ Trend After Getting Threats on Twitter

Thu, 09 April 2020 at 7:50 pm

Aimee Carrero got mixed up in a controversy that led to the Twitter trend #IStandWithLesbianBabadook, even though this had nothing to do with the movie The Babadook.
It all started when Aimee, best known for her voice work on She-Ra and Elena of Avalor, tweeted something that seemed to be directed at Bernie Sanders supporters. Many of his supporters voiced their displeasure with Joe Biden becoming the democratic presidential nominee and some say they won't vote for him.
"They didn’t have the exact shoe I wanted so I think I’ll walk on a bed of nails barefoot for 4 more years," Aimee tweeted.
Someone with the Twitter username @lesbianbabadook tweeted in response, "when the class war starts and I gotta put the voice of she-ra in a guillotine."
The fan deleted the tweet and Aimee then tweeted out a screencap to put that person on blast. She was then called out for publicly calling out someone with significantly less followers and sending her fans out on that person. So, some people started the trend to say they were standing by that fan.
Aimee then spoke out to defend herself against death threats.

Wooper

the big dick gee Pokemon
kiwifarms.net
These people are the kind of people who bitch about "toxicity" but send death threats or put people on blast. Just saying.
Also, punching down is fine, I think it was pretty gay in this case, but everyone can be dumbasses no matter how many followers they have.