She-Ra and the Princess of Power - sjw bad animation reboot of shera

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

HeyYou

YOU BETTER RUN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A She-Ra Live Action Series is in very early development. Dreamworks Animation will serve as an executive producer, but the story is planned to be original. Again, it's very early in development so there's a chance this may not happen.

Source (Archive)
When the actors have stunt doubles that have to be in shape to do physically demanding stunts, maybe they'll realize why pudgy fridge people don't work in an action-adventure story.

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
Let's hope for live action AdoraHawk
Edc6HmSXsAADVkh.jpg

72deaaa3d7225f8b5ebb9f846d0fb510.jpg

Not gonna happen but let me dream. This pairing is underrated

FreedomMussel

kiwifarms.net
I just addressed that here.
Fuck off with that Catradora apologist shit. NuCatra's an asshole who was willing to destroy the entire universe out of spite and never once expressed remorse for her many war crimes. NuAdora is a self-insert for Noelle and as such is clinically mentally ill, so we can't trust her to make sound decisions anyway.

Not gonna happen but let me dream. This pairing is underrated
If you made Seahawk a bearded woman in headcanon then I'm sure the crazies will start supporting it. Some of them have enough self-awareness to realize that Catra is a psycho but still hate anyone born with a penis who doesn't identify as a woman. What would be funny IMO is if this Lady!Seahawk acts like a stereotypically masculine 80s action hero man but politely corrects people that she is in fact a woman but doesn't actually mind that most people reflexively call her "he" because she's really a TERF.

Wow, Teela is a bitch.
Yep. She engages in classic victim blaming. She never once acknowledges that his sacrifice was necessary to save the universe. I could've understood her grief if she acknowledged that his sacrifice was necessary and angrily cursed fate for separating them, but instead she acts like it's his fault. Seriously?

NuTeela is a horrible person. This goes way beyond flawed human being and straight into toxically masculine. That's the best way to put it. She behaves exactly the way that psycho feminists claim that #AllMen do. She acts like a child, never takes responsibility for her actions, never acknowledges that life isn't fair, etc. She's a terrible role model for girls. For chrissakes, He-Man (any incarnation) is a better role model for girls than NuTeela. (Or NuAdora for that matter.)

I miss the days when we had decent fantasy coming-of-age stories for girls like Labyrinth, Return to Oz, or Escaflowne. Where the lessons for girls was to be clever, resourceful, kind, introspective, determined, courageous, and other virtuous traits. What happened to that?

Juan's Sombrero

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
Fuck off with that Catradora apologist shit. NuCatra's an asshole who was willing to destroy the entire universe out of spite and never once expressed remorse for her many war crimes. NuAdora is a self-insert for Noelle and as such is clinically mentally ill, so we can't trust her to make sound decisions anyway.

If you made Seahawk a bearded woman in headcanon then I'm sure the crazies will start supporting it. Some of them have enough self-awareness to realize that Catra is a psycho but still hate anyone born with a penis who doesn't identify as a woman. What would be funny IMO is if this Lady!Seahawk acts like a stereotypically masculine 80s action hero man but politely corrects people that she is in fact a woman but doesn't actually mind that most people reflexively call her "he" because she's really a TERF.

Yep. She engages in classic victim blaming. She never once acknowledges that his sacrifice was necessary to save the universe. I could've understood her grief if she acknowledged that his sacrifice was necessary and angrily cursed fate for separating them, but instead she acts like it's his fault. Seriously?

NuTeela is a horrible person. This goes way beyond flawed human being and straight into toxically masculine. That's the best way to put it. She behaves exactly the way that psycho feminists claim that #AllMen do. She acts like a child, never takes responsibility for her actions, never acknowledges that life isn't fair, etc. She's a terrible role model for girls. For chrissakes, He-Man (any incarnation) is a better role model for girls than NuTeela. (Or NuAdora for that matter.)

I miss the days when we had decent fantasy coming-of-age stories for girls like Labyrinth, Return to Oz, or Escaflowne. Where the lessons for girls was to be clever, resourceful, kind, introspective, determined, courageous, and other virtuous traits. What happened to that?
:story:

Screenshot_20210915-045340_Brave.jpg

Uranus Pink

kiwifarms.net
At least Catra looks cool and feminine, that she-beast looks like a woman’s head with a shitty haircut glued on a man’s body.
NuShe-Ra including Catra are decent enough designs except the floating gas-bag, the rule34 artists been making much more art of them lately. Although Glimmer had been put through an exercise regiment by most of them to where she's THICC or big boned instead of obese. Kevin Smith's He-Man haven't seen anyone touching NuTeela or black girlfriend yet.

Dave.

We can’t expect god to do all the work
kiwifarms.net
NuShe-Ra including Catra are decent enough designs except the floating gas-bag, the rule34 artists been making much more art of them lately. Although Glimmer had been put through an exercise regiment by most of them to where she's THICC or big boned instead of obese. Kevin Smith's He-Man haven't seen anyone touching NuTeela or black girlfriend yet.
They’re good designs they just lack shading and detail making them a little flat. I get what they were going for with glimmer’s design but the “chubby” body they were going with just made her look like more like a deflated balloon then a small girl.

Kiryu DIO

Be exceptional, do drugs and shit, praise DIO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So a thousand angry She-Ra fans have already signed a petition to get the new live-action Amazon series cancelled.

Sounds like a lot of angry, nostalgic incel behavior, I must say. Can't they accept change, and that this show isn't made for them? 🤔
The dykes are upset Amazon is ignoring someone else's canon to do their own thing since DreamWorks isn't even involved. :story:

Juan's Sombrero

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net