She-Ra and the Princess of Power - sjw bad animation reboot of shera

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can see Entrapra being autistic. I can't help thinking with all the lesbians in this series, how do any babies get made?
Seahawk and Bow donate all their sperm, so the descendants end up becoming incestuous later on due to lack of men (and too many lesbians).

IceGray

"Dude, where's the bus?"
kiwifarms.net
I still think the yaoi fangirls were at least honest about slobbering over hot men. The yuri girls? I don't get the vibe that they want to slobber over hot women as much.

Even the Spop fangirls barely think about the post-romantic part, they just treat it like it would become a fairytale happy ever after. The yaoi fangirls were willing to acknowledge that yaoi relationships could turn sour for a bit.

Yuri fangirls expect their chosen pairs will live in Waifu Charming's happy ever after.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
I still think the yaoi fangirls were at least honest about slobbering over hot men. The yuri girls? I don't get the vibe that they want to slobber over hot women as much.

Even the Spop fangirls barely think about the post-romantic part, they just treat it like it would become a fairytale happy ever after. The yaoi fangirls were willing to acknowledge that yaoi relationships could turn sour for a bit.

Yuri fangirls expect their chosen pairs will live in Waifu Charming's happy ever after.
I think it's funny when Yaoi fangirls get on their high horses and act like they are paragons of Wokeness for shipping two dudes together because they so obviously aren't in it for that. Yuri fangirls are like that all the time, but like you said their motive isn't really that they find it hot.

robobobo

kiwifarms.net
People referring to fictional non-human characters as non-white has always struck me as intensely stupid. They were doing that to Allura in Voltron too, trying to say she's black when she's not even fucking human in the first place. Unless there are black people going around with long white hair and glowy face spots, her skin tone alone never gave me the impression that she was black. Just because a character has darker skin gives them zero connection to any particular human demographic.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Going back to my lesbian poderings, unless the runestones grant immortality, an heir or two have to be made. Sorry SJWs, matching genitals don't make babies. Adoption doesn't guarantee the tyke will be accepted by the runestones or have the special powers needed to defend their kingdom(s). (A non-blood relative ruling the kingdom might not sit well with some of the people.) So unless artificial insemination exists, one of them is going to have to take one for the team and bang a dude.

Seahawk is with Mermista (she doesn't seem like the type to share her boyfriend) and while I like Kyle, his genes are probably weak (he's not the healthiest-looking person). Rolento, Double Trouble, and Hordak might not even be genetically compatible. So unless that person's right that Bow is trans, he will have to do all the work.

Once again, Catra is an manipulative abuser and their relationship would be full of trouble.

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
Going back to my lesbian poderings, unless the runestones grant immortality, an heir or two have to be made. Sorry SJWs, matching genitals don't make babies. Adoption doesn't guarantee the tyke will be accepted by the runestones or have the special powers needed to defend their kingdom(s). (A non-blood relative ruling the kingdom might not sit well with some of the people.) So unless artificial insemination exists, one of them is going to have to take one for the team and bang a dude.

Seahawk is with Mermista (she doesn't seem like the type to share her boyfriend) and while I like Kyle, his genes are probably weak (he's not the healthiest-looking person). Rolento, Double Trouble, and Hordak might not even be genetically compatible. So unless that person's right that Bow is trans, he will have to do all the work.

Once again, Catra is an manipulative abuser and their relationship would be full of trouble.
You know, it's not even funny how these hoes keep romanticising jealousy and controlling behavior.
It's like they're doing all the hard work for the antis
-05-24_091011_mobile.twitter.com.png

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
You know, it's not even funny how these hoes keep romanticising jealousy and controlling behavior.
View attachment 1316714
This shit is literally what abusers say. "I didn't mean to hit you, I was just overcome with emotion! I didn't know what to do! Don't get upset with me, it's not my fault!"

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1316714
Something tells me these people haven't been a real romantic relationship or they could tell that toxic behavior like jealousy is scary.

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
People need to stop pretending Utena was ever good
I respect your statement and your personal preferences, but I would rather watch Utena anyday than watch these pathetically detached excuses of attempts to inspire and uplift the human spirit as entertainment. Thank you for reminding me that it's a great idea to take up the series at this time.

Tags
None